Thread: HTW RP OOC

Attaxer's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: HTW RP OOC

@ Mjol

Yeah, BUT, we've got exciting things on the way once you guys reach Audorn so hopefully Gabriel and Hope will take center stage and... hopefully not turn into villains towards everyone else lol

▲ ▲

Quenya's Map

The only one I HAVE to try and kill would be Jakadan. Kurushi joins that if she decides to spout out that she is Majora marked, and her being crazy she just might do that.

Currently they just entered Audorn and I'll probably just have them Barhop around looking for info.

Ducenarius

@Mjolnr

Not sure if you noticed, but Sepkinor did just try to start a convo with Gabriel. Kept my description vague, so I hope its accurate.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    HERIUNO
    Class: Goron Monk
    Race: Goron
    Equipment: Spade, Goron Hide( Chain) , medicinal satchel
    Special Bonuses:
    +2 to attack against Zora
    +3 Endurance when at 6 wounds- Chain grade
    +4 attack when enraged
    +4 endurance when enraged

@Phil

My sincerest apologies.

I'll look it over quick and get a post up.

@Avatar

If you want, you can have Sakotae summon Gaius and Angaos now, as I won't be able to post until tomorrow night at the earliest, and it'll give Tex something to do other then just waiting for me to post. Angaos will just be unconscious until I get back.

In here or in the story thread, a brief recap on Audorn, its notable locations, popular recent city events, and the criminals who control the city would be interesting as well as highly-appreciated. (All of any of said recap consisting of only information our characters would know, of course.)

I also recall Andromalius having contacts (as the profile loosely mentions) and/or having done jobs for some of those established in the region, although I kept said things rather open-ended and undefined in order to give the moderators more power to push things where needed.

Glad to hear you have interesting things planned. I'm quite excited.
    Last edited by Dragus; March 03, 2013 at 09:37 PM.

Attaxer's Avatar Campidoctor

@ Dragus

With your contact taken into consideration, having some time to discuss with them on screen would be appreciated instead of simply willing the information into your head, but I trust you've taken such things into account. It would probably be fairly reasonable to assume that your contacts know how the crime rings works with the Chief of Audorn at the helm of the bandits. You would probably know of the Darknut and his subsequent disappearance. With a bit of urging your contract might even mention the Kokiri gal, and the guy who's been hollering up the place trying to figure out where the Darknut has gone. This contract could reasonably be one of the information brokers that Sepkinor spoke to in order to find the Inn that he disappeared at and depending on if the contract is more afraid of you or the bandits he might spill the beans on what exactly is going down.

▲ ▲

Quenya's Map

Regarding Audorn, I was just curious about common knowledge everyone knows in order to set the mood. Regarding the contact, I was more or less simply asking about what type of contact would work best, for the purpose of Andromalius merely mentioning Audorn as a destination for the desert group.

You're quite a few steps ahead, though I certainly appreciate all of that and am very grateful for those excellent suggestions. I'll likely take the route of Dragos suggesting some work be done be for the Chief for profit and Audorn being a good start for the five to seek adventure while in the meantime the group can look for people or things of value in the city.

Many thanks for the advice. Hopefully we'll see you in Audorn in a few days.

I can't wait until everyone figures out the twist that Chief is actually the Bandit Chief.

What ever do you mean? Such slander and nonsense about the fair city's wise and benevolent leadership.

Review that sentence and who said it.

All of our death-spiders and undead minions are currently busy and cannot process your request. Please try your call again later.
    Last edited by Dragus; March 03, 2013 at 10:09 PM.

Emrys's Avatar Primicerius

Audorn is very similar to Omega, from Mass Effect, in many ways. Many groups of bandits and information procurers all paying homage to a single very powerful individual. Who that individual is exactly, is not common knowledge however. Many hypothesize that Lord Drem is the Chief as he is the one people see doing business and commanding the bandits, but some observant people may be able to see that many if his decisions do not line up with his savage personality, such as taking prisoners and letting some go. Because of that it may be assumed that he has a master that wishes to remain anonymous, but very few would question his power and authority...

So one post up in the west, very happy with it as I got to have a little fun with it. Now time to make up the east post.
    Leon-(Died in battle)Zaven-(Vanished into the shadow temple)Xantear-west Rintaro-East

Very well-put Emrys. Intrigue intrigue intrigue. And thanks for the additional imagery.

Emrys's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Dragus View Post
    Very well-put Emrys. Intrigue intrigue intrigue. And thanks for the additional imagery.
    I also forgot to mention a few things..... Audorn does have a Hylian governer, but he spends his days inside his home with his doors locked. More common knowledge would be the frequent Gohma raids that the bandits keep away. Letting the town fall would be bad for business.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. It helps that I made the lore for Audorn, so if something hasn't been thought of, I can fix that right away....

I remember reading a description somewhere about the Gohma-bordering settlement around the time I first joined the story, and had just needed a bit of a refresher. I was indeed going to ask about the "official" Hylian governor there, even though the corruption had caused to him to lose all practical power. Thanks for the information.

If all goes well and proceeds with luck, the group I'm with should be on their way there soon.

@Dragus

We should be moving out soon.

edit: @ gaia

Ok east post is up Gaia, let me know if anything is not as it should be.
    Last edited by niveksirrah; March 03, 2013 at 10:47 PM.
    Leon-(Died in battle)Zaven-(Vanished into the shadow temple)Xantear-west Rintaro-East

Avatar of the Ice Wolf's Avatar Praeses

When this battle starts in the east, it will essentially be 12 mooks and 6 (7?) PCs vs. 19 mooks and 1 "greater" mook. I may just add more loyalist mooks now.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria
    East: Nerise - Kiril

I may or may not end up near or in that area before/during/after the fight. Due to Silver being so close I would assume that I am as well. Since I have no idea that it has been taken over by rebels I might think that that town is where gaias 'young girl' is from, so I might end up over there. Or not, i'm flying by the seat of my pants here.
    Last edited by niveksirrah; March 03, 2013 at 11:01 PM.