Thread: HTW RP OOC

Default Re: HTW RP OOC

annnnd now waiting on something in the west or diddly for the east. .... so shall we start up a north thread now?
    Leon-(Died in battle)Zaven-(Vanished into the shadow temple)Xantear-west Rintaro-East

Wait. So the only one to actully kill a Sheika... was the pariah Sheikah. I feel so cheated right now. Double so because I intended to have kurashi laugh at the Notion of Zaven sleeping with her, or any Gerudo for that matter, and now he's gone. Well, at least this site doesn#t say "Database Error. Squish" anymore.

WHY VERIZION CABLE!!!!??

WHY HAVE YOU ABANDONDED ME?!?!?!!??!!?!?

So I understand there was some discussion/clarification about which rupee is worth what. Is red an acceptable amount for a sorcerer downpayment?

Pretty cheap sorcerer if you ask me if $20 gets him.

Okay, then what's the value of a blue rupee? or rather, what's worht more than red? Well, I guess in the worst case I can simply Claim that Kurashi herself forgot the different values. On the other Hand, in the actual game 100 rupees were a big deal, and this IS Fantasy, as in past, and back in the day People didn't have as much Money as they do now, I mean, nowadays I pay 2:50€ for a Comic, a hundred years back that same amount in German Mark would ahve gotten me like a hundred breads. Also, Dragus, unintentional Insult about your sorcerer beign cheap aside, do you already have plans for the east arc? Or a charater? Because if you do have a east character, I gues we could meet up their, seeing how I am not involved yet either.

Mattwensley's Avatar Primicerius

Hey, who says the rupee is equivalent to a dollar? It's much stronger - euro at least, if not a pound!

Also, Mjol, you are allowed to address Anton directly. Don't feel that if you aren't talking directly to Nerise she's going to leave.

Avatar of the Ice Wolf's Avatar Praeses

Actually, a Rupee is very weak. GI did a game-economy currency evaluation. The Zelda rupee was found to be much weaker than the dollar, due to Milk being worth 15 rupees. Of course, GI failed to include the healing properties of the milk during their evaluation, comparing it to the regular milk we buy, so I am not sure how accurate it is.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria
    East: Nerise - Kiril

Quote Originally Posted by Mattwensley View Post
    Hey, who says the rupee is equivalent to a dollar? It's much stronger - euro at least, if not a pound!

Also, Mjol, you are allowed to address Anton directly. Don't feel that if you aren't talking directly to Nerise she's going to leave.
    I am American, and therefore bound by national stereotyping to believe that my way is right, and therefore, i shall assume that all money is based on the Dollar.

Also, Anton's silence and general lack of doing anything that they can tell has made Morgan and Gwyn think he is not all there.

@Gaia

There is a list of Rupee values here if thats any help.

http://zeldawiki.org/Rupee
    Last edited by Mjolnr839; February 27, 2013 at 04:47 PM.

Ummm... he has spoken? And I've looked through all your posts - neither of your characters have yet attempted to talk to him. Declaring someone mad purely because they haven't spoken to you over the course of a few minutes - I'm liking your characters already.

I figured that was a Whisper i was not meant to hear in character.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattwensley View Post
    Ummm... he has spoken? And I've looked through all your posts - neither of your characters have yet attempted to talk to him. Declaring someone mad purely because they haven't spoken to you over the course of a few minutes - I'm liking your characters already.
    Unsurpsingly, I am already looking forward to the possibility of face ripping.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnr839 View Post
    I figured that was a whisper I was not meant to hear in character.
    If it was, I would have said so. Also, wouldn't they have noticed his lips moving, and that Nerise reacted to what he said?
    Last edited by Mattwensley; February 27, 2013 at 05:01 PM.

I guess every time there's an edit I see it as a new post.

great

I am now unsure of who should go next. Furthermore, I was wondering if anyone else had anything to add or if I should timeskip to the village. Nerise could talk for literally forever if you let her.
    Last edited by Avatar of the Ice Wolf; February 27, 2013 at 05:25 PM.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria

I'm off to bed now. Feel free to do whatever without me, but please don't go too far!

i'm fine with whatever.

And sorry Matt, i guess i misinterpreted what was going on.
    Last edited by Mjolnr839; February 27, 2013 at 05:34 PM.

Yeah, go ahead.

Alright then, timeskip is a go. That will be my last post until Matt gets back.

@gaia

no not even Zaven killed a sheikah, no sheikahs were harmed in the making of this illusion. Also sorry you feel cheated. also sorry about running away so fast, was unsure when the next time you might post would be so I kind just pushed a couple of my posts together.
    Last edited by niveksirrah; February 27, 2013 at 06:06 PM.
    Leon-(Died in battle)Zaven-(Vanished into the shadow temple)Xantear-west Rintaro-East