Thread: HTW RP OOC

Default Re: HTW RP OOC

My god Avi you're right, the fact that me and Attaxer are apparently playing the part of the antagonists (sort of) only reinforces this.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

ARAN
    Class: Hylian Knight/ Barbarian
    Total wounds: 6
    Race: Hylian
    Equipment: Chainmail, Darkhammer Helm, Hylian Sword, Gillack's Serrated Blade, Dagger
    Special bonuses:
    +2 attacks against Hylians
    +3 Endurance when at 6 wounds- Chain grade armor
    +2 Endurance when at 6 wounds when wearing helmet
    +5 initiative rolls - Lizaflos speed
    +10 attack when fighting someone who's insulted Gillack

THRESTA
    Class: Songsayer
    Race: Lizaflos
    Equipment: Lizaflos Scales ( Chain), Twin Serrated shortblades, Tail
    Special Bonuses:
    +2 attack when at 6 wounds
    +5 initiative rolls- Lizaflos speed
    +1 attack roll per initiative order. *

* Can attack with blades and tail in one turn.

YURAK
    Class: Aeraflos (sp?)
    Race: Aeroflos ( sp?)
    Equipment: Same as Thresta.
    Special Bonuses:
    +3 endurance when at 6 wounds- Chain grade armor
    +1 attack roll when attacking from the sky *

WAIT NO.

I JOIN MATT'S GROUP BEFORE POSH KNIGHTS.

OTHERWISE I GET ATTACKED ON SIGHT AND HAVE TO KICK THEIR ASSES.

@wakerz

I hope you know i put the breaks on the whole fight waiting for you to play catch up. stop complaining and just hop to it.

Edit: @those playing fire emblem

Henry.... so much fun.
    Last edited by niveksirrah; February 25, 2013 at 10:39 PM.
    Leon-(Died in battle)Zaven-(Vanished into the shadow temple)Xantear-west Rintaro-East

Wakerz140's Avatar Ducenarius

I swear I posted...crap my bad, writing it now.
    Correction: I still had it copied so I pasted it.

good now once attaxer posts we can start rolling again hurra!
    Leon-(Died in battle)Zaven-(Vanished into the shadow temple)Xantear-west Rintaro-East

Mattwensley's Avatar Primicerius

@Emrys
    Interesting fact, near where I live when I'm not at University (Newcastle), there is a place in the city centre called Monument, because located there is Grey's Monument, after Charles Grey. Small world. Also, along with Emrys being the name for Merlin, you're a fan of ye olde Britain, aren't you?

@Mjol, Ava and me being Arc 2
    Remember what arc 2 was like at the time? Lets not do that... Seriously, though, there are people in the RP I've never interacted with, and getting surrounded by the same group of people means we won't have any new interaction

@Mjol (and pretty much everyone, really)
    Why do you want to burn down Horon? They are a simple people who are hardworking and at one with nature. I can't see any reason you would want to disrupt them - also, if your character is a knight please be aware that he will be representing Hyrule. If a Hyrulean Knight attacks Horon, and fails to overthrow it, then Horon is going to become hostile to Hyrule. Please, please, please think about this kind of thing before just jumping in, because politics seems to be something quite a few people seem to be immune to. I'm pretty sure we had some Ikanians kicking back in a Hylian inn for some reason, with no-one asking why a hostile presence had apparently marched across the length and breadth of Hyrule, which would constitute an invasion, and have massive repercussions.

Horon is not the bad guy. If anything, Nerise is the bad guy girl. Then again, this kind of thing is based on perspective. The knight will need a good reason to side against Horon. You can't just walk into the area and pick a side at random, but that's what it will look like. In fact, the knight should be against the revolutionaries, as KoH is the oldest establishment there is in 'civilised' Hyrule (i.e., the parts of Hyrule that KoH considers civilised, completely ignoring the far, far, far older Gerudo, etc). It doesn't make sense for a Hyrulean knight to have revolutionary leanings. Please tell me you've thought of this.

@Ava
    I blame you for this! You decide to overthrow Horon based on your character's selfish ambitions, and because you are liked and respected, people decide that is the way to go! Blast you, sir, blast you!

Avatar of the Ice Wolf's Avatar Praeses

@Matt

Mjol has 1 thing and one 1 thing only on his mind: "I must have a knight decimate a samurai." (Not bringing up the Sohei - Samurai debate again, just stating his mindset.) In any case, due to the amount of characters standing against Horon, I have prepared contingency plans for the plot that will bring about a satisfying end for all parties if need be. I also believe I am to blame for this. I made the first character, thus setting the precedent. Should've publically designated her as a villain when I made her. Woopsie. (She's turning into another Foranar -- a character I made to be a villain that eventually gets lauded as a hero! )

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria
    East: Nerise - Kiril

I really liked Foranar! I saw the villian to hero transition as character growth, and that's something we greatly lack right now. It either does not exist, or it is too sudden and obvious (like Cairn's sudden decision to hate Hyrule after one day of being a knight).

On another note, have you read my updated tOP yet? I've changed parts all the way through, so it should be less inconsistent now, and overall better. Still really long, though, but I'm not going to cut it down!

Avatar of the Ice Wolf's Avatar Praeses

@Matt

I hate to say it, but no, I have not read it yet (I blame my computer). The switch to gdcs was a good idea though.

@Anyone

I need to know who (if anyone) will be meeting up with me and Matt within my next 2 IC posts.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria
    East: Nerise - Kiril

I love Scourge. I really do. He brightens up my day!

You people should know by now to not take what I say seriously. Especially you Avi. I don't have a goal for them set out yet other than them making a name for themselves. Weather that's by saving Horon, helping over throw it, or killing the giant eyeball thing that Lives in Mothulous or whatever.

Also, I'll join up in that time frame Avi, but it may not be till 1-2 PM.

Emrys's Avatar Primicerius

@Matt
    I have a fascination with history and the Isles have a very interesting one. It also helps that my great grampa (who still lives today) is a Scotsman through and through, born in Bannockburn and having a thick accent...

Somebody needs to make Gigantus a theme song.

So what, is Torgo the only one not out to burn Horon?

Is this gonna be like one good guy vs. all the bad guys or something? Cause that... would actually be quite interesting...
    Oren (Died of natural causes) - Athreon - Torgo - Mariel

@Emrys
    Ha, Bannockburn is only a couple miles from where I am now!

@Scourges latest post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!

*gasp*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Not all of us are out to burn Horon, as far as I can tell at the moment, only the characters of Attaxer, Avi, me have flat out stated that they want to destroy the Hegemony and its ways in one way or another, the rest have yet to be decided.

ARAN
    Equipment: Chainmail, Darkhammer Helm, Hylian Sword, Gillack's Serrated Blade, Dagger
    Special bonuses:

THRESTA
    Special Bonuses:

YURAK
    Special Bonuses:

I didn't think it was particularly funny, just kind of weak. He's trying to take his trolling one step further, but he has so little chance of getting a citizenship, its not even worth laughing at.

@ Athreon

As far as i can tell the ones with horon are zector and myself. While silver attaxer and avatar are all hard core rebels seeking to overthrow the mystics. Everyone else is more or less neutral or not from horon at this point.
    I think it's a safe bet that zector will be defending horon sense he created it and unless something really out of left field happens so will my guy. Though i am squaring off against two of the strongest antagonists at this moment and at some point either they or myself will have to retreat if we want this to go any farther. Also do to this my guy has shown off a tad bit more of his power than I would have liked but that's what happens when dealing with people, nothing ever goes as planned he still has a few tricks left but Unless he is about to die i'm not bringing those up yet.

Given the fact that both our guys have mortally wounded eachother, I don't think we have to worry about this fight lasting too much longer.

ARAN
    Special bonuses:

THRESTA
    Special Bonuses:

YURAK
    Special Bonuses: