Thread: HTW RP OOC

Default Re: HTW RP OOC

It indeed is supposed to be "sudoku" and not seppuku (the correct term). It's part of the joke. I always picture someone attempting a very difficult sudoku puzzle and their head exploding.

Calling it now.

Juggalo was eaten by a horde of Rabid Wombats.

Emrys's Avatar Primicerius

Bah....... I feel terrible for leaving Juggs behind......

I'm not sure if i should be saying this, but we are talking to him on Steam right now. And by we i mean me Avi and Zector.

Hes got a ton on his plate and cant do it all so the RP is one of the things he is letting slide.

teixeira's Avatar Miles

You people need skype.
    " My only constant companions have become my own insecurities, which bare no physical or conscious form as they rest in the back of my mind, making seldom attempts to break free and influence my actions. The only thing keeping my sanity steadfast, is the fact that it remains deadlocked with my own pride. Without the temperance that has gotten me this far, I would be nothing more than a monster."
    ~Teixeira; age 10427~

Wakerz140's Avatar Ducenarius

Skype is nice. and why not just say he comes with you?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLich View Post
    Not all of us have magic Agent, and we fight as fairly as possible.
    To be fair, you all have magic weapons that can apparently cut through anything (as per the lore presented), and if you need to, can don a set of armor that is both lightweight and stronger than thick plate.

Zectorman's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 51 View Post
    To be fair, you all have magic weapons that can apparently cut through anything (as per the lore presented), and if you need to, can don a set of armor that is both lightweight and stronger than thick plate.
    The real reason i gave them such powerful weapons was to offset the MECHS IN LABRYNNA. And the guns, and the cannons ....you see where i am going? A sword should not get this much flack.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgxBxU9wSP8

Ferdinand Von Terl, he knew how to RP before you could even Speak your name!

But Labryanna doesn't exist anymore and no one (should logically) not be using those weapons anymore, since it's lost tech.

But whateva I guess.
    Last edited by Agent 51; February 24, 2013 at 03:34 PM.

They will return eventually

I had plans to bring all that back this arc but i was persuaded to create an arc to introduce all the new concepts. Fairies, horon, tokay, subrosia, deku.... Let you get to know the place

Wakerz140's Avatar Ducenarius

But Labryanna doesn't exist anymore and no one (should logically) not be using those weapons anymore, since it's lost tech.

But whateva I guess.

Kick them really hard in the crotch.

Boom, instant win.

teixeira's Avatar Miles

Gundam seed; the era of pissed off Zola and magical swords.
    " My only constant companions have become my own insecurities, which bare no physical or conscious form as they rest in the back of my mind, making seldom attempts to break free and influence my actions. The only thing keeping my sanity steadfast, is the fact that it remains deadlocked with my own pride. Without the temperance that has gotten me this far, I would be nothing more than a monster."
    ~Teixeira; age 10427~

Mattwensley's Avatar Primicerius

But whateva I guess.
    Again (as my last post seemed to disappear into the ether. Either that or you missed it), the technology is not lost. Survivors from Labrynna made there way to Hyrule, and the technology has survived there, too, albeit in less quality. And yet again, Victor is in charge of Labrynna lore post-fall. If you have a question, ask him about it.

Avatar of the Ice Wolf's Avatar Praeses

Agent's character would probably cream mine. My character has next to no formal military training and relies exclusively on traps and conconctions. With that said, she is well prepared to deal with advancing Sohei. A Zola? She'd have a panic attack. To her, a Zola would be a confusing mix of beastial and sentient that she has no counter to. Sure, she can hope for the Zola to fall for the same traps the Sohei would, but I would suspect the Zola to be a better survivalist than she is and avoid her pathetic traps.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria
    East: Nerise - Kiril

Hmm, I wonder where I should jump into the Eastern arc...
    Oren (Died of natural causes) - Athreon - Torgo - Mariel

its a Hrok not a horse Zero XD

ZeR0199X's Avatar Centenarius

Sorry zector, fixing it now.

EDIT: Its fixed.
    Last edited by ZeR0199X; February 24, 2013 at 05:24 PM.
    LONG LIVE THE MAD GOD! LONG LIVE MAJORA!!!

Marik Ravencroft-Cousland
    (Death by Ruby Guard) - Lyndis Cousland (Death by natural causes) - Selina Cousland (Retconned) - Lucius Cousland (Retconned)

Thomas Horatio Rolfe (Retconned) - Vincent Aurion (Soul consumed by demonic warrior, body now possessed) - Kriam Vaern

Pierre Lorraine
    (Death by natural causes)

Quote Originally Posted by Zectorman View Post
    its a Hrok not a horse Zero XD
    Lies. its the Brocabo

@Atheron Come across the burnt down remains of a village and try to be a hero