Thread: HTW RP OOC

Avatar of the Ice Wolf's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: HTW RP OOC

By the way, a new skin is available.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria
    East: Nerise - Kiril

Windrider37's Avatar Centenarius

Hmm, it looks alright, except some thing look weird, like some color borders arent matching up with text and such.
    My Skype and steam name is Windrider37 on both. I love chatting and playing games if someone would like to do either ^.^

Wakerz140's Avatar Ducenarius

Look how ass-kissy scourge just got. Yay Gigantus is pissed!

Ahhh.............

Yelling at one of the Top Mods on the site........

So Beautiful guys.........................

He insulted Gigantus.
    He's either very stupid, a troll, or he has balls of steel. (Note: the link contains immature humour and profanity.)
    Last edited by DiddlyDark; February 24, 2013 at 12:12 PM.

@Diddly

I would say all three. Don't expect this to last long.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria

Attaxer's Avatar Campidoctor

Oh sweet Justice, let it be done quickly.

▲ ▲

Quenya's Map

Wakerz140's Avatar Ducenarius

I made popcorn everybody.

So yeah, I guess i am very, very twisted. And I can assure you, when you think the worst has passed, it will only get worse. Though I'd like to say, the last part was not intentional, or at least, I only thought about it while writing the damn Thing, and then it seemed liek the right Thing, even though it... well, just see fo yourself as soon as I have corrected typos and posted it. And no, I don't intend to have her employ such Kind of power all the time, she is restricting herself. Besides, from 11th to 15th I'll be in Praag, and two weeks later skiing for one and a half week, so a character(s) with an excuse to vanish and appear somewhere else works best.

Okay, where the bloody hell did the Spoiler tags go?

@Gaia

Invisible right now. Just type it out [.SPOILER] [./SPOILER] (without the periods).

Windrider37's Avatar Centenarius

wait, who did what now? O.o
    My Skype and steam name is Windrider37 on both. I love chatting and playing games if someone would like to do either ^.^

edited my post for Attaxer. also sorry but have some work that needs doing so i will be gone for a couple of hours. will be back tonight ready for posting though.
    Leon-(Died in battle)Zaven-(Vanished into the shadow temple)Xantear-west Rintaro-East

Man, the new site layout is very unappealing, if only for that no ENTER bull only I seem to suffer, and th new way to refine the Posts is just meh. Editing has also become harder, why the hell do soem words suddenly Forget ther's a spacebar between them? Oh well, at least I finally finished it, so Google Pictures hates me again and I could only find a small Version of the second Picture, bet I'll find the normal after restartign the Computer, but I am in no hurry.

Gaia, couldn't you just write your stuff in a different program, and then copy-paste?

That's what I do all the time, with Microsoft word, and every time I try something different there to get better results, new Problems Pop up.

Try google docs

So... thoughts? Too dark? Too random? Too confusing? Should I cut the "Adoption"?

Zectorman's Avatar Primicerius

WEll then gaia

You just went Hellraiser on that little girl congrats Staying true to your Gaiadark lol. I have no problem with it if no one else does

on the other hand, Would it be to much to group every Sohei PC in one place?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgxBxU9wSP8

Ferdinand Von Terl, he knew how to RP before you could even Speak your name!

After reading Gaia's post, I do have to bring up a question. Just how do we define PG-13? Personally, I would assume that that goes a bit past the edge.