Thread: HTW RP OOC

Default Re: HTW RP OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Dragus View Post
    I enjoyed that last post quite a bit. A good battle is always exciting. I'm certain that the settlement there has definitely seen better times after all of this. Elizabeth seems to have quite a rocky path ahead of her.
    Thank you very much!

I think the worst part for her in the near future will be the troop rosters, trying to pool the remaining talent and selecting new sergeants to replace lost friends. And that's without counting the burials, letters to next of kin and even dealing mentally/emotionally with the replacements.

But that's my job. And st least we'll all be out of the village.

EDIT:
    Zector ninja'd me with the last post of page, so I thought I'd carry it across for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zectorman View Post
    I wouldn't be worried, Elizabeth usually kicks whole sale ass.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Taram Chalco - Elizabeth Westcliffe - Kesaris - Erika Homewood - Kalian Benton Galhansen

--The Infinite Notebook of Perpetually Unfinished Squirrel Sketches--

I think the most amusing unnerving part of that bird is that it's supposedly male.

@Matt

you know, i'm writing up a post and a part of me (the zaven part) want's to just stab cear right there for questioning zaven.

On the other hand Zaven is also far too lazy at the moment to come up with a cover up for your death, ah oh well. You live again this day.
    Leon-(Died in battle)Zaven-(Vanished into the shadow temple)Xantear-west Rintaro-East

Avatar of the Ice Wolf's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by niveksirrah View Post
    On the other hand Zaven is also far too lazy at the moment to come up with a cover up for your death
    Funny. This is much the same reason Sakotae is keeping Rail alive at this point.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria
    East: Nerise - Kiril

You're both such lazy murderers. Where is your malicious-deed-ethic?

Wakerz140's Avatar Ducenarius

My life is slowly unraveling and coming closer and closer to ruination....I think I can hear the voices already.

@dragus

Not everyone can take such joy in mass murder as you my friend.

@Wakerz

What's going on man?
    Leon-(Died in battle)Zaven-(Vanished into the shadow temple)Xantear-west Rintaro-East

Wakerz140's Avatar Ducenarius

Ech. I dunno if I should post it here.

Calling upon the ancient power of private messaging would help, perhaps. Also, I hope whatever is going on gets better for you soon.

Meh, we have all posted RL stuff before, Stuff about our lives, our religions or political views. As long as it's not an attack on someone here I think it will be ok, on the other hand if you still don't want to post it thats fine, your life is yours and we have no right to pry if you don't wish to talk about it. IF you do want to talk about it feel free to PM me any time.

Hopefully Kurashi's player is faring well, and will appear soon.

Zectorman's Avatar Primicerius

@Dragus
    Gaia is German...so I would not expect her to post until tomorrow in the morning (That is if you are in the western hemisphere).

That is one issue that holds us back a little, half of the desert groups members are in Europe XD , but we all make up for it with magnificent content!

I myself am going to wait to post. Right now Sereno is in between kurashi and the other two. Kurashi kicked a door down with two people in it and there are two people behind him. Lets just say he is more of a wait and see man than an action prone individual.

EDIT: May i also comment, where did all these new nad extra characters come from. Every dozen or so pages I keep finding these new names that have no character sheets yet seem to have some sort of importance....
    Last edited by Zectorman; February 19, 2013 at 08:56 PM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgxBxU9wSP8

Ferdinand Von Terl, he knew how to RP before you could even Speak your name!

I see. That indeed does present some time differences!

I'm prepared for my next post, though I'm also waiting for the situation in the house to pick up first.

@Zector

Aside from the Celariko battle (which has named NPCs everywhere) and the stuff with Sierra (again, named NPCs) can you give me some examples of new significant characters without a sheet?
    Last edited by Avatar of the Ice Wolf; February 19, 2013 at 09:18 PM.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria

Emrys's Avatar Primicerius

@Avatar
    Reven is one character.....

Windrider37's Avatar Centenarius

Lol, very funyn Avatar >.<
    Rail is much nicer to people who aren't attempting to murder him everytime they meet XD
    My Skype and steam name is Windrider37 on both. I love chatting and playing games if someone would like to do either ^.^

That was a wise choice buying the chain shirt.

@Emrys

Fair enough.

@Windrider

IKR?

Two posts of conversation, but Sakotae gave Rail direction. Pretty much as I stated would happen.

And since when has Sakotae tried to kill Rail thus far? He has contemplated it many times, but he has never acted upon it... yet. I would not be able to give you any insurance if the two met in a dark alley.

P.S. Bando Grove would technically be part of the Kokiri Forest, not Faron Woods. There is actually a Kokiri-Faron Border region. Bando Grove would be just north of said border, on the Kokiri side.

@Dragus

A wise choice that was indeed.

Windrider37's Avatar Centenarius

oh, ok then. Are the Kokiri and Hylians friendly at least? I would think so...
    My Skype and steam name is Windrider37 on both. I love chatting and playing games if someone would like to do either ^.^

@Windrider

You should encounter no problems at the moment, seeing as the two races are not at war (as of yet, may I add; this stuff can change rather quickly, you see) and Kokiri are generally ignorant to the affairs of the outside world (meaning they would not be suspicious of you). So yeah, you can expect a friendly welcome at the least.