Page 67 of 76 FirstFirst ... 17425758596061626364656667686970717273747576 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1516

Thread: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Fire and Blood [UPDATE - 0.9 STABILITY TEST VERSION RELEASED 12/6/15 ]

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Fire and Blood [New Version Set for Sunday 12/05/13 Release]

This happens with mine,is it normal then the whole starting custom battle?

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Fire and Blood [New Version Set for Sunday 12/05/13 Release]

I can't download it! What a shame...Guys, can you reupload to me this mod? Maybe some alternative links or something? It's very very important to me!

Badger-dude's Avatar Primicerius

Just checked. mega link works fine!

https://mega.co.nz/#!UVNi1KrK!Cspn4X...5eqJZlLNrG7ejs

irishviking5's Avatar Decanus

Try using Google Chrome or Firefox because it dont work on internet explorer.

Hi, why there are so many generals, that in fact are not? Like littlefinger, Varys, and many many more not military appointed characters?
    I choose to die on my feet, rather than live on my knees!

Etruscan's Avatar Civis

Is this mod still being worked on!

Etruscan's Avatar Civis

mega does not seem to be working when ever i hit start on the download it never starts downloading. can you upload the mod some where else?

Quote Originally Posted by Funeh View Post
    Hi, why there are so many generals, that in fact are not? Like littlefinger, Varys, and many many more not military appointed characters?
    I didn't understand your question correctly, but i know that if you want you can add new characters and delete others. So you can delete those you dislike and add new ones who are not already in the game

ugh, I'm having a problem. I like to think that I'm relatively smart but as it turns out I'm a total retard or there's just something fishy with my download, it says "extract to mods/westeros", which I did, then "double click the shortcut", what shortcut? there are _no_ shortcuts after I've extracted the files O_o I've been struggling with this all evening but I just can't figure out why I can't get this to work
    help the poor moron out here

I mean, when I started to play Royal faction there were many generals that in fact werent generals or military leaders in the GoT lore.
    I choose to die on my feet, rather than live on my knees!

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I guess because Badger wanted them represented as there is really no other way for them to be 'accessed' short of scripts....aaah.... Scripts.....
    But yeh, u can remove them easy enough from the descr_strat if they are annoying you... I did it in my personalised files.

Etruscan's Avatar Civis

How do you install everytime i start a faction it crashes.

Luume's Avatar Domesticus

Load a custom battle before playing campaign

Apologies for being a pain, but can someone please tell me how i can change the banner of House Bolton to look more like the TV version banner and sigil. Really not keen on the book version.

Or if someone can upload the file(s) needed for it to change etc that'd be greatly appreciated.

Sorry if this is a bit of a noob question haha

Hey guys i wonder if you can help me. I downloaded this mod which looks great to my steam account. I can get to the faction selection page but when i click start it shuts down to the desktop and "unspecified error" comes up. What do you think i am doing wrong?

o Realife o's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by thompson89 View Post
    Hey guys i wonder if you can help me. I downloaded this mod which looks great to my steam account. I can get to the faction selection page but when i click start it shuts down to the desktop and "unspecified error" comes up. What do you think i am doing wrong?
    Next time before you begin a campaign go to custom battle and start a quick one, as soon as you have successfully started the custom battle quit out of it. Now attempt to start a campaign and see if it is successful.

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Fire and Blood

Is it possible to put Theon as a Stark general?

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

With modding, yes

So in the hotseat version of the game, it looks like my players have stopped ageing. Children that are being born never get past the age of 0. Any suggestions as to what is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by anime333 View Post
    So in the hotseat version of the game, it looks like my players have stopped ageing. Children that are being born never get past the age of 0. Any suggestions as to what is going on?
    Any answers?