Page 66 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16415657585960616263646566676869707172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1516

Thread: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Fire and Blood [UPDATE - 0.9 STABILITY TEST VERSION RELEASED 12/6/15 ]

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Fire and Blood [New Version Set for Sunday 12/05/13 Release]

when i start a campaing, or quick battle or anything, and the game start load, middle of the loading the game just hsut down... Can be problem that i have 64 bit windows or WTF?

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Fire and Blood [New Version Set for Sunday 12/05/13 Release]

Quote Originally Posted by Badger-dude View Post
    Hmm, that may be a bug!

Can you not build them on Dragonstone?
    Nah can't build them on Dragonstone, or Storm's End and Harrenhal when I occupied them. This only appears to happen with House Stannis.

Probably just a minor bug, I just like Men-At-Arms because they are probably the lore-realistic backbone of any army.

Thanks for your reply, and my favourite Westeros Mod!

Is there anyway to change the music of this submod.... with that, it would be awesome!

Anyone having trouble with the "free-folk" faction? I played it and got to the point of beating the boltons but when i try to load it the game keeps crashing. I'm assuming the save was corrupted? now i'm scared to play the free-folk faction because i don't want to get near the point of winning, then having the game crash on me.....

Luume's Avatar Domesticus

Try a custom battle before loading the save, sometimes fixes the CTDs

Found a fix for the free-folk load problem. I have to load it before my last action (so i have to save it then make 1 more move, then end the game without saving). The free-folk faction is awesome and has to be the hardest faction. I have no allies and like 30 enemy's...and have to take the north to gain my wealth (had 150k debt, now at only 30k)

This mod is just amazing!!!... This 0.8 is the final version or will it be 1.0 or something update?

I am trying to figure out how you did something...

Roose Bolton shows up as "Lord Roose". I know how to modify epithets; I got it to be "Lord Roose Bolton, The Leech Lord". How did you get the "Lord" title?

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

It is in the expanded.txt file.

I'm sure that someone asked about that before but...c'mon -66 pages anyway - How Can I choose my loyalty? I mean - when I play as Baratheons or Targs - other faction join me or makes a war with me. But when I'm playing as one of the Lords - how can I choose side to be in league with other factions?

Offer them an alliance.

The script is only for AI

This is an awesome scenario and I dig Robert and Ned still being alive. Great work. I do have one problem though, the game crashes randomly a lot when I click on settlements. I can just reload and keep playing, but it is happening so much I cant help but wonder if this is not a normal problem for the mod. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by MachoKing View Post
    This is an awesome scenario and I dig Robert and Ned still being alive. Great work. I do have one problem though, the game crashes randomly a lot when I click on settlements. I can just reload and keep playing, but it is happening so much I cant help but wonder if this is not a normal problem for the mod. Any thoughts? Thanks.
    Try doing a quick battle before playing, just end it once it starts and try to play your save.

Indefinitely Banned

alternate links O_o? mega.co.nz wont finish downloading

Quote Originally Posted by Silenced Ape View Post
    Try doing a quick battle before playing, just end it once it starts and try to play your save.
    That worked. This really was a great idea. I am also thrilled with this. I do have two more questions which I might just answer while asking. haha

First: Can Dothraki stacks be refilled? Ive taken Storms End and built to the Kings Stables and have been able to retrain Dothraki but never recruit and or refill the ranks. Is this because I don't have the right buildings and cant build them?

Second: Ancillaries and automatic .53 traits are not showing up. IE) I take Kings Landing with my faction leader and the traits/ ancillaries that automatically come with that don't show up. Is that normal for the mod? Things I am talking about are like Lord Commander of the Kings Guard, Iron Crown, Hand of the King, Grand Measter, coin, ship, whispers, ect... none of them are showing up. Neither are the swords, but with at least the Kings Landing swords I would understand that since Ned is still alive and Ice was never broken.

1. No 2. It takes several turns for some ancillaries, and the small council ones you have to do specific things (for ships, build a ship, hand... Check the desc_ancillary (or was it export_ancillary file in the modfolder, find the ancillary' trigger, and that will tell you)

Yep, thanks!

Badger-dude's Avatar Primicerius

Just for info with the upcoming exodus I will create a new thread but work will only resume when 1.0 is released

Makes sense. I really dig all the new characters. The Wall was a nice surprise too. Job well done. Havnt had a crash since I started with the quick battle's. Which is funny cause more times then not the quick battle loads a ocean map and kills both sides before the battle even begins haha. Again great job!

SuljicDamir's Avatar Civis

do you have some problemms with units .Some of them dont have Texture in battle and some dont have picturse ? is ther fix or something