Page 55 of 76 FirstFirst ... 530454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1516

Thread: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Fire and Blood [UPDATE - 0.9 STABILITY TEST VERSION RELEASED 12/6/15 ]

Nitehawk's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Fire and Blood [New Version Set for Sunday 12/05/13 Release]

I was playing as the Greyjoys yesterday and no matter what i did i could not interact with bear keep this includes with armies and diplomats any help?

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Fire and Blood [New Version Set for Sunday 12/05/13 Release]

How I install this mod?
    I need to put the files in the main folder? (I have the game in the steam.)
    And after I put the files in the main folder I will be able to play the game without the mod?

Quote Originally Posted by TheZarjaveli View Post
    And after I put the files in the main folder I will be able to play the game without the mod?
    Fire and Blood is mod-foldered so it shouldn't interfere with the main game.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZarjaveli View Post
    How I install this mod?
    I need to put the files in the main folder? (I have the game in the steam.)
    1. Open 'Steam/Steamapps/Common/Medieval II Total War/mods'. There you will find all your installed Kingdoms campaigns as well as the 'FireAndBlood_0.8' modfolder.
    2. Edit the name of one of the Kingdoms folders (americas, britannia, crusades, teutonic), preferably your least favourite campaign. The new name doesn't have to be anything specific.
    3. Change the name of the 'FireAndBlood_0.8' folder to the former name of the Kingdoms folder you just edited. For example, if you edited the 'americas' folder, the 'FireAndBlood_0.8' folder should be named 'americas'.
    4. Select the appropriate campaign from the steam menu. If you renamed the 'FireAndBlood_0.8' folder to 'americas', select the Americas campaign. If you named it 'crusades', select the Crusades campaign and so on.
    5. Steam will now launch the mod.
    @Badger: Why are Joffrey and Tommen still present as Robert's heirs? I can't imagine Ned suddenly 'forgetting' to tell Robert about the true parentage of his 'children' if the hunting accident did not happen.

This worked fine in the previous version, but now i get an unspecified error everytime i try to launch a campaign. I tried all the installation options, my game is the steam version, so i have the latest patch, and i'm certain all my drivers are updated(Enhanced version works perfectly).

Help! For some reason 0.8 won't install correctly. I tried placing the new version in both mods/Westeros and mods/Westeros/data. When I started the game, the new version was not working and it kept going back to the old version. Anyone have any advice for me?

Hey Badger, when are you going to release the patch with the new content? Great work by the way.

Just put it into the mods folder and not into mods/westeros as this is a stand alone submod. this works for me

I am getting CTD's when I start a new campaign. I read back 10 pages in this thread, and I didn't see anything. I don't overly mind them during the game since I can just reload, but I've tried a half dozen times and I can't get a campaign to start. I would greatly appreciate any help anyone could give me.

Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait459 View Post
    I am getting CTD's when I start a new campaign. I read back 10 pages in this thread, and I didn't see anything. I don't overly mind them during the game since I can just reload, but I've tried a half dozen times and I can't get a campaign to start. I would greatly appreciate any help anyone could give me.
    Seems like quite a lot of people are having this issue with the latest patch, me included.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwolf View Post
    Just put it into the mods folder and not into mods/westeros as this is a stand alone submod. this works for me
    Hmmmm.... It didn't work. Do I need to uninstall and then reinstall the game all together?

I crash when I start any camps anyone know how to fix? Thanks in advance!

hey badger just wondering if in the final version you could copy the strat map generals and armies and maybe the bottom scream menu from king of rivers and hills submod,i'd do it myself but sadly i have no clue of how to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Ikill View Post
    I crash when I start any camps anyone know how to fix? Thanks in advance!
    i start a custom battle and then i leave, it worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by Omnistar View Post
    Hmmmm.... It didn't work. Do I need to uninstall and then reinstall the game all together?
    Don't think so might just be a problem with download they happen sometimes, but im not sure sorry.

Hmmm. Could someone maybe post a MD5 of their zip file, that works correctly ?

Quote Originally Posted by homeworlder View Post
    Hmmm. Could someone maybe post a MD5 of their zip file, that works correctly ?
    If you are crashing when you try to start a campaign then this fix should work

Launch a customer battle load into the map run around for a few seconds close the battle and start a campaign.

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Shani Mukantagara View Post
    If you are crashing when you try to start a campaign then this fix should work

Launch a customer battle load into the map run around for a few seconds close the battle and start a campaign.

Enjoy
    Thanks, i already saw this and it worked, but all the family trees are broken, and there is probably more missing, though i haven't checked it.

Thanks, i already saw this and it worked, but all the family trees are broken, and there is probably more missing, though i haven't checked it.
    what you mean by the family trees are broken??

Quote Originally Posted by guiguy98 View Post
    what you mean by the family trees are broken??
    No one shows up related. I remember that in a previous version, House Targaryen had a family tree. Now, Viserys is the only one on it, but if i choose Daenerys, she's the only one on it.

No one shows up related. I remember that in a previous version, House Targaryen had a family tree. Now, Viserys is the only one on it, but if i choose Daenerys, she's the only one on it.
    yes i have that on my version too but i believe its not broken i think badger actually made it this way