Page 15 of 76 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324254065 ... LastLast

Thread: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Fire and Blood [UPDATE - 0.9 STABILITY TEST VERSION RELEASED 12/6/15 ]

Uriyaca's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Fire and Blood [NEW VERSION 0.6 BETA RELEASED 12/12/2012]

Quote Originally Posted by Badger-dude View Post
    That is a known problem.

As I said, this in only a BETA release, because plenty of people have offered to playtest it and it's easier to publish it rather to PM ever person individually.

If you want it fixed so badly, I am sure you can do it yourself. The sigil is already there.

Feel free, but there will be another update in early 2013
    Badger, don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining just wanted to let you know about it. I'm sure it will be fixed next version

Prophet1331's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Fire and Blood [NEW VERSION 0.6 BETA RELEASED 12/12/2012]

Quote Originally Posted by uriyaca View Post
    Tried to give rep to Prophet, but first I couldn't find him, and when I did find his profile page, I couldn't give him rep cause you have to +rep a post.
    Prophet, please post here so I can rep you
    Here I am, elusive as I may be .

You can rep me now or you can wait for this weekend as I am working for a patch for those who want to fight battles on the battlemap. There are some units who don't use the skins they should.
    Some battles are won with swords and spears, others with quills and ravens. Tywin Lannister

Badger-dude's Avatar Primicerius

I've been waiting for someone to volunteer to finish off the work I started on battlemodels.db

@Prophet:

If you install python (2.7 I think) then there is a nifty syntax checked packaged with the mod. It is in the folder with battle_models.db and generates a log in the same folder to point out any errors.

It SHOULD show 6 errors. Anymore than 6 and it won't work.

If you fancy slipping in the code for the new units we talked about, I can do the editing in EDB and EDU

Feel free to release a patched version at any time - Just give it a new designation (0.6x - where is is patch number) and create an appropriate splash screen (located data/menu/splash.tga) with an extra character. That way, people always know which version they are using.

Badger, just wondering is the "King In the North" Function still available? I've been clicking on the adviser portrait and the suggestion hasn't come up yet so I can only guess you've removed it? :S

Renly's, Stannis' and Stark's factions can only declare after Robert's death - keeping in character.

Other wannabe 'separtist 'factions can declare kingship as normal - except for the new factions. They have no scripts for kingship, nor do they have the 'scribes'.

This was designed with hotseats and humans in mind ,where victory conditions are not too important and Kingship is done by RP not in-game...

Targ can declare - but at this stage it does nothing of value - not worth doing. Just begins wars with any separatist factions (Usually Ai Greyjoy)

Ahhha, alright, thanks for letting me know. Time to wait for Robert to die! >8o

Alright, I will end up hosting a 0.6 Beta Hotseat. (hopefully).

Enjoy

Just remember, if Prophet releases a patch then EVERYONE will need to download it to play properly

Would it be possible to be put into an .exe because i cant unzip the .rar or others and would really love to play this sub mod

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Cuffingham View Post
    Would it be possible to be put into an .exe because i cant unzip the .rar or others and would really love to play this sub mod
    Why can't you extract it?
    Simply press extract here on the winrar options, and then drag the extracted file into the mods folder

ok thanks will try but my computers never let me do it

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Cuffingham View Post
    ok thanks will try but my computers never let me do it
    Try extract to desktop and simply drag the folder into /mods ?
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

Semisalis

Sick Viserys intro, guys

Sick Viserys intro, guys
    The video, you mean?

It was from Youtube... From the GoT DVD?

Do you have winrar? It's free software. Or 7-zip?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by uriyaca View Post
    Dibs on Hightower in the next hotseat, anyone who dares take them away from me shall be spanked
    How dare you Amon?! how dare you?! I truly believe you did this just to annoy me. I don't like it. Do it one more time and you will be spanked

megells's Avatar Civis

Great job Badge

Semisalis

The video, you mean?

It was from Youtube... From the GoT DVD?
    Oh. Damn. hahaha

I eish I could say I was that talented!

all download links are down.

new link pleases

Sorry for the lore errors, I was rushing to get as many done as possible as quickly as possible. I'll be sure all my future contributions are accurate and of better quality.