Page 14 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223243964 ... LastLast

Thread: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Fire and Blood [UPDATE - 0.9 STABILITY TEST VERSION RELEASED 12/6/15 ]

Lord AcidRocker's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Fire and Blood [NEW VERSION 0.6 BETA RELEASED 12/12/2012]

Nevermind, got it fixed.
    Last edited by Lord AcidRocker; December 12, 2012 at 03:15 PM.

Badger-dude's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Fire and Blood [NEW VERSION 0.6 BETA RELEASED 12/12/2012]

EDIT: Try this

DOWNLOAD

I am uploading to another mirror anyway, so should not be a problem.
    Last edited by Badger-dude; December 12, 2012 at 03:19 PM.

Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Galceran View Post
    I registered 10 minuts ago.

I'm from Barcelona... a great city with the best football team in the world. But the girls...

I can't download the file... what happpens?

Oh please man there were some Barcelona girls at my highschool in Honolulu, and they were some fine girls, but they never would shut up about Messi...

Thanks Badger-dude, I'm just gonna wait it out for the realease at Christmas, I have an Ap Statistics Test and an AP Bio test in the next few days aand can't afford to get distracted.

But more rep will come

Any suggestions on what to do in Barcelona? Or Majorca... Or Malta... Or Messina (Sicily)... Or Naples... Or Rome... Or Pisa/Florence?

Good luck!

And thanks for the rep! But the guys mentioned in my first post also deserve rep too!

The Forgotten's Avatar Domesticus

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Nude beaches!

I personally haven't been but I bet visiting some old Roman ruins or medieval fortifications could keep you entertained for a day or two .

Also great job everyone. It is amazing how fast you guys are! Rep shall come to those that deserve it.

Many thanks to the good folks down at the Graphics Workshop for the sig.

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Damn, mediteranian cruise sounds sweet when looking out on 20 cm fresh powder (over last weeks 30cm) winter is truly coming to Sweden and the north remembers! Its Amsterdam for me this weekend and some fine herb to inspire future moding and freezing!

I Will have a look at 0.6 tomorow and probably work on finnishing the map when i get home on Sunday! Looking forward to inputs from everyone!
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

Direct all settlement requests KorpsKog's way... and any grumblings and complaints ;-)

I am going to be good and leave the files alone until I get back ;-)

I went to amsterdam back in 2010... Was awesome!
    Last edited by Inarus; December 13, 2012 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Double Post

Downloading right now just to have a quick look, I'm going away on vacations and will be back to my computer only in february, you will probably have a complete version by then.
    I'll give you some feedback soon, and again, it's looking like an amazing mod.

A complete version by February? Well... I am the sort of person who never finishes anything. I will alwqys be tweaking and adding!

When Westeros 1.0 comes out then I will rest... For a while ;-)

What do people think about Greyjoy and Martell abd their units being AOR?

Dude Most Epic! Thank you

Uriyaca's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I'm downloading the game as we speak, lets see what Badger-Dude worked so hard for review coming up

Edit: OMG it is just so amazing. You guys made skins for House Hightower? even in the battle map, you can see the little tower sigil great work. Dibs on Hightower in the next hotseat, anyone who dares take them away from me shall be spanked

You have done soooooo much, from the loading screens to the factions sigils, from all the new princesses to the new generals. Countless new settlements, oh so many new settlements. Just awesome. Truly amazing. Awesome minimap!

But (and there always is a but) a lot still needs to be done. Thousands of minor bugs, I can't even name all of them. But it is a work in progress, so . For example, the new loading screens have a white line at the edges, Stokesworth in a wrong location, countless number of sigils still unchanged, *cough* Rhaegar Targaryen *cough* Kings Landing region is just so packed with characters and diplomats, it's just insane. Could you please put some of the generals inside cities?...

Badger-Dude, whenever you feel bored and need to know if something needs to be changed and fixed, send me a pm and I will send you tons of bug reports, with pics and whatever you want. Even the KORAH submod has bugs, you can never fix all of them

I must say, that at the minute, this is the best westeros mod/submod so far. Yes, in my opinion even better then King of Rivers and Hills (Sorry Dux)
    Last edited by Uriyaca; December 13, 2012 at 05:29 AM.

ButtSwag's Avatar Decanus

YEAH HOUSE HIGHTOWER.
    btw if you need help with the emblems in the future (some have rough edges etc) I can help you out. I've already done it for some factions in my game
    Thanks for the beta!

Quote Originally Posted by uriyaca View Post
    I'm downloading the game as we speak, lets see what Badger-Dude worked so hard for review coming up

Edit: OMG it is just so amazing. You guys made skins for House Hightower? even in the battle map, you can see the little tower sigil great work. Dibs on Hightower in the next hotseat, anyone who dares take them away from me shall be spanked

You have done soooooo much, from the loading screens to the factions sigils, from all the new princesses to the new generals. Countless new settlements, oh so many new settlements. Just awesome. Truly amazing. Awesome minimap!

But (and there always is a but) a lot still needs to be done. Thousands of minor bugs, I can't even name all of them. But it is a work in progress, so . For example, the new loading screens have a white line at the edges, countless number of sigils still unchanged, Kings Landing region is just so packed with characters and diplomats, it's just insane. Could you please put some of the generals inside cities?...

Badger-Dude, whenever you fill bored and need to know if something needs to be changed and fixed, send me a pm and I will send you tons of bug reports, with pics and whatever you want. Even the KORAH submod has bugs, you can never fix all of them
    Minimap and skins are coutesy of Prophet1331

Everyone wants dibs on Hightower, including me

As for King's Landing - You cannot station characters (or armies) in a settlement which already has a garrison. This means a maximum of 1 character per army.

After turn 1, it will not be a problem. Don't worry.

Edit: Also, on the map descriptions - ComradeH was an absolute trooper to write those descriptions at short notice (I messaged him yesterday right before release) so minor errors are allowed

Quote Originally Posted by ButtSwag View Post
    YEAH HOUSE HIGHTOWER.
    btw if you need help with the emblems in the future (some have rough edges etc) I can help you out. I've already done it for some factions in my game
    Thanks for the beta!
    Thanks for the offer - I did the symbols in a bit of a rush. If you fancy improving upon them, feel free to have a go at the current version and send me the updated files

Also, if you do fancy having a go, please also move the Redwyne symbol from where it is currently to overwrite what is currently the Aztecs
    Last edited by Inarus; December 13, 2012 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Double Post

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Everyone wants dibs on Hightower, including me
    I don't care they are mine, dammit

Why not put them all in different settlements, then? there are many settlements in the Crownlands, you can simply put them there if you want.

Also, Robert is 10 command. That is insane, in my opinion. I say, lower him to 7 command, and since he got a Loathes the Targaryen trait, he will have ten command when fighting them.

Prophet, I must say, amazed by your work. Thank you oh so much

downloading! very fast work you can help for 1.0 to be released faster

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

GODS, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!

I'm afraid you made a mistake with the Redwyne sigil. Now that needs to be fixed ASAP
    Last edited by Uriyaca; December 13, 2012 at 07:43 AM.

Guti00's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Badger-dude View Post
    Any suggestions on what to do in Barcelona? Or Majorca... Or Malta... Or Messina (Sicily)... Or Naples... Or Rome... Or Pisa/Florence?

Good luck!

And thanks for the rep! But the guys mentioned in my first post also deserve rep too!
    I'm from Galicia but I lived in the Mediterranean Spain and I assure you that the nights are awesome, I went in Italian Mediterranean cruise a few months ago and as the another man said before, the ruins are incredible and Italian girls too hehe

Great mod, now, someone should start a hotseat

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Tried to give rep to Prophet, but first I couldn't find him, and when I did find his profile page, I couldn't give him rep cause you have to +rep a post.
    Prophet, please post here so I can rep you

Quote Originally Posted by uriyaca View Post
    GODS, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!

I'm afraid you made a mistake with the Redwyne sigil. Now that needs to be fixed ASAP
    That is a known problem.

As I said, this in only a BETA release, because plenty of people have offered to playtest it and it's easier to publish it rather to PM ever person individually.

If you want it fixed so badly, I am sure you can do it yourself. The sigil is already there.

Quote Originally Posted by xXAmonXx View Post
    Great mod, now, someone should start a hotseat
    Feel free, but there will be another update in early 2013