Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2550656667686970717273747576 LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1516

Thread: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Fire and Blood [UPDATE - 0.9 STABILITY TEST VERSION RELEASED 12/6/15 ]

Default Re: [SUBMOD for 0.53] Fire and Blood

Ok guys I need some help. I downloaded the mod using the latest link posted. I extracted it and put in mods folder and renamed it to the crusades folder and try to open it just like any other mod with this game. However, the mod loading screen pops up for a second or two then goes away. There is no crash error or anything. Any help would be awesome I hear this mod is fantastic.

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Fire and Blood [UPDATE - 0.9 STABILITY TEST VERSION RELEASED 12/6/15 ]

Stanniīs faction is automatically defeated when the game starts, no matter bara script is accepted or not. any solution? someone else is experiencing this? thanks a lot.

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Fire and Blood [UPDATE - 0.9 STABILITY TEST VERSION RELEASED 12/6/15 ]

Hello, what about anpther download link?
    Filedropper breake downloading.
    Help please.

p.s. sorry my english

i apologize if i had repeated posts, but my mother language is not english, and i donīt understand well how to post. my question was about that every baratheon faction is automatically defeated when i try to start game. is there any solution? thanks everybody, and i aplogize again for my clumsyness....

Hello,
    what is the BattleAI in this mod ?
    or it is vanile (original kingdoms) ?

Renley baratheon and stannis - when i started with thats and in first time my company finished avtomatically.
    Why? it is a mistake?

Badger-dude's Avatar Primicerius

Hello ladies and gents,

I have been away for sometime. Just wanted to stick my head above the parapet and say hello once again!

I will take a look at that error sistem13. There is a 'Baratheon undivided' script that should give you the choice of whether they form one super faction IIRC.

The battle AI is a tweaked version of the RBAI that Westeros mod uses, with some changes inspired by Darthmod. The AI was always pretty good from memory.

Hello , maybe im retarded or some but i feel like both link to get the mods are...erm not working anymore.
    Till you're back i'd be glad if you could please re-upload the mod.

Thx by advance.

Atticus-R's Avatar Libertus

Links appear to be dead. Can anyone help?

Where can I find the link for the newest version of this Sub-Mod?? I think I came across a 1.0 version of this sub-mod where you can buy it online? Is that true??

BerryKnight's Avatar Kings Guard Commander

Since everyone forgot about a certain post on page 74, I suppose
    this link will help. Badger-dude himself posted this a while back.
    Enjoy ~ https://mega.nz/#!WRdF2JAY!obqdYSJ3I...0HCsmKklzBIEZk

Sorry for a stupid question and if this has been asked before. Tried to search an answer from the thread but did not find it... So I need to install Westeros Total War 0.53 or Westeros Enhanced 0.53? This also works on steam? (So I just replace one of Kingdoms Campaign with Westeros, and then install Fire and Blood to that same location?)

No you dont have to do that. Just unzip the Fire and Blood file and directly put that where you replaced one of the Kingdoms mods. You have to put the data from Fire and Blood in the data of the other.

Hi, because this is my favourite submod for westeros, i have been doing changes to improve the gameplay but i am having several problems with modding. somebody wants help me with it? would be appreciated thanks to all

What are you looking to get help with exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Maryland(psc)11 View Post
    What are you looking to get help with exactly?
    I have problems to start westeros campaign with a couple factions, if do you want, I can send you the link to download the complete mod and we can talk in private

Badger-dude's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Maryland(psc)11 View Post
    Where can I find the link for the newest version of this Sub-Mod?? I think I came across a 1.0 version of this sub-mod where you can buy it online? Is that true??
    Somebody stole my work and sold it on for profit. It broke my heart in many ways.

This project look several months of my life. Hours spent sitting in doors staring at a monitor.

But, anyway. Yeah. that guy who stole it. He actually made some imrpovements which was great but he made no attempt to request permission from me, like I did for every asset that I used.

This is the working link

mega:///#!WRdF2JAY!obqdYSJ3IVBHpJothW3M4drIf8ljL0HCsmKklzBIEZk

Like i said, I have modified this submod because is my favourite and I have done simply visual changes but i think if someone is interested can use this last version, if Badger-Dude is not agree with this link, I will remove inmediatly so if someone test it and likes i will be glad for that, this is the link:
    https://mega.nz/#!6MkAVZpS!erxfYM4xl...BXr6BcEaG5cWk8

Quote Originally Posted by muse4ever View Post
    Like i said, I have modified this submod because is my favourite and I have done simply visual changes but i think if someone is interested can use this last version, if Badger-Dude is not agree with this link, I will remove inmediatly so if someone test it and likes i will be glad for that, this is the link:
    https://mega.nz/#!6MkAVZpS!erxfYM4xl...BXr6BcEaG5cWk8
    hi i donwload this file....how i can istall it?!
    i unzip and copy in total war /mods
    folder...but the game start to half screen...not full screen...why? i wrong anythign?

Quote Originally Posted by frank883 View Post
    hi i donwload this file....how i can istall it?!
    i unzip and copy in total war /mods
    folder...but the game start to half screen...not full screen...why? i wrong anythign?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails problema.jpg