Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atomic Adventures - A Minecraft AAR

Default Atomic Adventures - A Minecraft AAR

I have grown bored of having adventures and not being able to share htem. But, now due to the wonderful internet, I can! I have been working on this series for quite a while. There will be nothing planned. I just post my adventures. I will update it when I have the time, on Weekdays I can and I will try on weekends. Also, Legio had cool adventures so I decided to join in with that. But I will not copy him. My pictue may or may not work. hopefully they do.

Last edited by AtomicBaconBits; November 02, 2012 at 05:17 PM.

Default Re: Atomic Adventures - A Minecraft AAR

The Cactus

The sun was hot, as usual, and it was to nice a day to stay on the Overworld instead of kill more monsters in the underground. I went to my villager friends. I visited my desert friends and noticed that a large amount of cactus was approaching. I started making a wall around the village. I knew some was getting oddly close to us.

I constructed a wall made of stone to hold them off. However, it would not be enough. Zombies can get in. They somehow always do. I ran back to my house, but as I approached the swamp I was ambushed by cactus. I pulled out my sword "Chillrend" and fought them.

They continued their attack and I only managed to defeat 2 of them before I could escape. I knew the cactus Legio spoke of in the multiverse was more powerful than I had guessed. I got home and got my Iron out. There was only one option I had, to make an Iron golem. As I made the 100 meter dash back to the village the cactus were still there. I fought them once more but resistance was futile. I was forced to retreat.

The village was under attack and I quickly constructed the Golem to fight. The golem threw the zombies into the air and held them off as I constructed the gates.

I fought off the remaining zombies and fell asleep on the floor of the blacksmith's house. I woke up in the same place. I climbed the well the next day and saw the true threat of the cactus. I knew they were plotting against me. The worst was yet to come.
    Last edited by AtomicBaconBits; November 02, 2012 at 05:16 PM.

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

An excellent start, ATOM.

There they are!
    Last edited by AtomicBaconBits; November 02, 2012 at 05:17 PM.

Great! I look forward to more, and possibly being included in this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate9999 View Post
    reddit doesn't have the kind of people we want. It has the kind of people that are 12 and play MC.

You will be include Pyrate. Next time I see you online.
    Also who hates the Nether? I SURE DO!

I will include my story about the Nether soon. Very Soon.
    Last edited by AtomicBaconBits; November 30, 2012 at 04:14 PM.

THE NETHER
    It has been so long sine I had any contact with the Multiverse. There was so much adventure while I was alone. Mysteriuos stuctures plagued the desert nearby. Cactus showed no mercy, but with my skills and nimble movements I managed to evade them. The structures, as I was told by my village friends, were temples to Notch made by the endermen I have seen so many of.

I had been so lonely and tired because my friends were not there with me on the epic adventure I had through the land of Lava and Ghastly cretres. The Nether. I had constructed the portal ages before I had bothered to enter. I have finally gained the courage to before the attack by the Ghasts. It sarted as a normal day.

I decided that it was the time to act. I needed to find the blaze Rods I required. I thought about wearing my diamond armor but knew there was a risk of losing the precious gem. Iron was the choice I had. My bow, Ghastbane was ready and I had the arrows that rained death upon them.

The portal was a very great problem. I knew that if anything were to find it, buried deep in the caves of the Nether, they would destroy the land above. I had become so depressed bacause of the Nether that I forgot about life being worth anything. It was liek a suicide booth in that hot place. An endless expanse of sadness. The fisrt time I went into the Nether I got terribly lost. I had strayed to far from the portal and I was being persued by Angry Pig Zombies. I finally had the idea of jumping onto an island far below me and survived. The Pigmen were not as lucky. Ghast approached me, but at that moment I saw my Portal and I ran towards it. I got out. I have to enter once more and this time I might not be so lucky. And I wasn't.

The Ghasts were waiting for me to come out of the caves. When I did they began their bombardment of attacks. I ducked into a nearby cave and hid from it.

I had to get out and fast. I ran back to the portal but the ghast caused a rockslide that prevented me from doing so. I had to find the way around. I climbed up the face of the cliff and reached the top. They were waiting and fear overcame me. The endless plains were covered in them. I was trapped.

Very good.
    reddit doesn't have the kind of people we want. It has the kind of people that are 12 and play MC.

RETURN TO THE MULTIVERSE

It was a long while. I have been gone but I am back. I entered the land and found a good friend of mine to greet me. However, time will soon be up. I may soon have an adventure with him. Only time will tell.

Yay! It's me! Lets go have many glorious adventures!!

A Warm Welcome
    I returned to the multiverse to meet my good friend, and Grand-Master, Pyrate. We sat down to talk and I told him of a cave I had seen many a day ago. He said that the cave was well out of our way but I insisted on going to light it up. We did so but the Journey was a treachorous one. Spiders infested the plains around us. It was a horrific battle.

As we made it to the cave a piece of rock fell from the floor and we soon found a crevice. Pyrate went in first and I followed shortly after. Falling was extremely common for me. As we explored the crevice we found that it was a dead end both ways.

We made our way back to the top to avoid death. Creepers infested the bottom of the crevice and there was little hope of getting out alive. It was a hard decision. More rescources, or our lives. Zombies started falling from caves in the roof so I chose lives.

We made our way back to the base and became lost in the snow. The mountains nearby seem promising so we headed that way to get home. It was the wrong chioce.

I saw a base in the distance but a fog set in ad we were forced back by the night. The mountains to the south began to engulf us. We climbed to the top in hope of escape. The mountains did however contain meteors that had came from the void of space. It was a truly fascinating sight. I wanted to study them but the sound of monsters steered me off track and we fled.

The mountain we climbed seemed to promise comfort and sanctuary. When Pyrate and I got to the top it became cold and a mist fell in and my vision became impaired. It was hard to see the sky and the ground we invisible. Moving could bring a tragic fall. Pyrate and I suggested we set up a camp to stay at for the night and we did so. I had brought my Jukebox that Inarus had made me and played the disc I had on it.

I was awiting the fog to go away and the night brought a treachorous feat of our power becasue the skeletons knew where we were. The climbed the mountains to attack. We hid under the tree to avoid wasting food. The walking bones laft and I fell asleep under the tree. Pyrate was gone when I woke up.

He left a path of redstone torches so I could get back on my own. I knew he would test me to see if I was as quick as I had told him I was. I got back in under four minutes and the base looked more glorious than ever. I thought of Legio again and knew that the only way I was to meet him was to find the last place he was known to be. However, the Brptherhood base was an excellent start. I will go there someday like I did in the old days. I will go where fate takes me.

Arrival at the Brotherlands

It had been so long. I had found it at last and I was eager and afraid to enter. I knew so much of the Brotherhood, but still so little. I had found them, but I feared what was to happen if I entered their land. They had a strict DO NOT ENTER SIGN and I could do nothing but follow what it said. I knew of the war with the /Dwarves but I thought that they would be more hospitible if a weary traveller with no food came into their lands. I had food however, but only 3 golden apples and 8 cookies. As the rain fell the shelter I had, a tree nearby, was the only thing seperating me from the citabel. I wanted to look and find out what lay behind the glorious walls but I could not. Why? I have no idea. The only thing I could do was ask the next Brother I saw. I would have to waste a lot of my power to speak though the void to contact him, but it was worth it. Perhaps I would meet Legio, perhaps I will not. Only time will tell.

hmm, once you meet legio, we need you back at base. But good chapter! i look forward to more.
    Last edited by Pyrate9999; December 25, 2012 at 11:37 AM.

I'm in 1.4.6 right now. I have no idea wgere the base is and I am editing my adventure map with traps and puzzles that not even the bravest Minecraft players will pass through. As you know, many people hate lava and creepers. Guess what one of the traps is!

A maze? slowly filling with lava and filled with creeper spawners? I also made an adventure map, and it shall soon be released. I was wondering if you would like to test it out? look for things that i missed?

i will pyrate. I have completed many of the super hostile maps by Vechs and none will be too hard for me.

THE EYES

I have been expirimenting with alchemy lately and I have stumbled upon a shocking discovery. I smashed up some Blaze powder and put it in a jar. While I was carrying them over my shoulder on a stick, one slipped off and shattered on a chest. This chest contained my Enderpearls that I so dearly loved. I fumbled around in my Jacket's pocket for the key to the chest and found it after much distress. I opened the chest and was almost blinded by the light that filled it. I heard what seemed to be a sizzling sound and I built up the courage to reach inside. When I pulled out my hand I held an eye. It was looking back at me and it whispered with words of the Enderman language. It was an orange color at first but when I set it in water, because I was experimenting, it turned into a calm green. I kept one with me to see what would happen as I kept it.

As you know I like the calm and soothing sound of water. I was walking along the shore and I noticed a deposit of gravel. I picked up a few of the small pebbles and began skipping them across. I was about to get more and I saw a shadow in the woods out of the corner of my eye. It was an Enderman, he slipped away when I jumped in the water to look at him. I began to climb out of the ankle deep liquid and the Eye fell out of my satchel, instead of hissing and screeching when it fell in it flew up into the air with shocking speed. When I stood under it it began to fall. I caught it before it hit the ground. I examined it more to find there was no trick to it. I know these eyes have something to do with the creatures of shadow, but I do not know fully. I will continue my studies all night long. I hope to find out the message behind the eyes.

ooh, I really think your work should be better known. Any advice on where to share it?

If you can tell me a site where I can download my pictures so i can post them here again I will tell you.

I think i know a site. I will go find it.
    Last edited by Pyrate9999; January 08, 2013 at 09:55 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast