Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Minor Factions Revenge: Expansion Pack for Empire Total War

Default Re: MOD Minor Factions Revenge by It@n

Quote Originally Posted by HappysLegi0ns View Post
    Downloading this awesome looking mod now!

Quick question as a fellow modder; have you managed to randomize the AI personalities at all? What I mean by that is that most ETW games flow the same way (Maratha's destroy Mughals, Sweden destroys Denmark, Sweden and Russia have a never-ending war, Ottomans slowly erode, Britain is passive, France/UP goes beserk on Europe, Prussia destroys Austria), and I was curious if you managed to mod that linearity out a bit. I attempted to with my mod that changes all AI faction personalities to 'default' and 'FULL,' but further testing is needed to see how effective it was.

-Cheers!
    hello, in fact the development of the country are now more variables I happened to see the Mughal reject more than once the Maratha, the Australian allied with Prussia against Russia and Poland, in the campaign of the year 1789 saw the georgia conquer by sea tunisia
    Fortis cadere, cedere non potest. (The brave man may fall, but not to yield)

Quote Originally Posted by McNoodleNuts View Post
    Love the mod, currently playing a campaign as the Iroquois which is awesome. One thing I would recommend changing is the metal/rock music in the campaign, it just feels so out of place :/ Otherwise, keep up the great work!
    hihihhi is true though dampen a little wound breaks the monotony: P anyway I thank you and I'm glad you like it, good game

Quote Originally Posted by VarrKhaitan View Post
    Hey this looks like a promising mod, I will try out this mod later. But isnt the fort bug still in this, or have you remove it?

hello, excuse my bad english, but I did not understand what bug it is

Karnil Vark Khaitan's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by itan86 View Post
    hello, excuse my bad english, but I did not understand what bug it is
    when you destroyed a part of the wall the game would lagg a lot. NOT related to your mod but to Vanilla Empire.

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    Rainbow Darling rainbows Darling. Darling Rainbows!!!!!
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    Hey Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDULtV9U2kA
    Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on

Hey Itan! Great mod, this is just what I have always wanted - your hard work is really appreciated.

I have one bug to report, it seems that my units tend to turn into 6lb horse artillery quite often. This has happened to me on the late campaign playing as both Greece and Italian States.

Please keep up the good work!

Hey, I can confirm that my units keep turning into other ones. I just played an early campaign as Wuttenberg and as Portugal. My lines of foot turned into horses and my horses turned into militia - It's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by TehMentos View Post
    Hey, I can confirm that my units keep turning into other ones. I just played an early campaign as Wuttenberg and as Portugal. My lines of foot turned into horses and my horses turned into militia - It's crazy.
    hello thank you for reporting'll see a little bit because this oddity ago ;-)

Eigar's Avatar Libertus

Awesome mod!

Any news on the mod, Itan? Are you still working on it? I hope so. It's really good.

Any news on the mod, Itan? Are you still working on it? I hope so. It's really good.

PS.
    For those bailouts with the old version will lose them unfortunately.
    Before installing the new update advice to uninstall the old version.

Features:
    -Region of Naples now with 4 slots
    -Faction unlocked the Québec Late Campaign.
    -New Textures for horses.
    -New textures for the grass.
    -Improvements in textures and icons for some units.

-New units:
    Scotland: Regiment of Wales, the Royal Guard, Hunters, Cavalry of the Highlands, Grenadiers.
    Kingdom of the Two Sicilies and Savoy / Kingdom of Sardinia: Garibaldians (Only if the faction becomes republic).

-Improvement for the balance of the various games.
    -Various improvements to the Native Americans.
    -CAI and BAI improved.

Download the 1st post

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Empire 2013-04-19 00-48-24-26.jpg   Empire 2013-04-19 00-47-16-00.jpg   Empire 2013-04-19 00-46-00-88.jpg   Empire 2013-04-19 00-44-36-96.jpg   Empire 2013-04-21 13-32-02-17.jpg  

Empire 2013-04-21 13-28-31-36.jpg   Empire 2013-04-21 13-27-53-86.jpg   Empire 2013-04-21 13-24-30-36.jpg   Empire 2013-04-21 00-21-21-04.jpg   Empire 2013-04-19 19-37-32-58.jpg  

Last edited by itan86; April 24, 2013 at 12:10 PM.

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Great Work! If you want some help, espacially for the small german states just ask

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

agunter999's Avatar Senator

WOW, you really are pushing yourself

Eigar's Avatar Libertus

Simply amazing thanks itan!

Great update!
    But my units are still changing every time I end my turn. Am I the only one with this problem?

Great update!
    But my units are still changing every time I end my turn. Am I the only one with this problem?
    hello I think I've solved, download the new update always link to the first post should go, but unfortunately the save will be lost.

Hello Itan
    It seems I am still having the problem. I uninstalled the mod completely and reinstalled it again. Started a new 2-turns-per-year late campaign.
    Sadly my units changed again. The cavalry unit I started with turned into Irish Brigade infantry, and some irregulars changed to line infantry, after ending my turn.
    Also, when I bought 12lb foot artillery, it turned into 6lb horse artillery on the next turn.

It's really a shame that I am experiencing this bug, I would really like to play it properly.
    Thanks for the continued effort!

Hello Itan
    It seems I am still having the problem. I uninstalled the mod completely and reinstalled it again. Started a new 2-turns-per-year late campaign.
    Sadly my units changed again. The cavalry unit I started with turned into Irish Brigade infantry, and some irregulars changed to line infantry, after ending my turn.
    Also, when I bought 12lb foot artillery, it turned into 6lb horse artillery on the next turn.

It's really a shame that I am experiencing this bug, I would really like to play it properly.
    Thanks for the continued effort!
    hello,
    the bug you noticed if it does in both campaigns? He does it with all the factions or just some?

unfortunately I do not know if you can fix this bug I found this old thread that talks about it
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...s-transforming
    Last edited by itan86; April 26, 2013 at 07:02 PM.

Pretty sure it happens for both early and late campaigns. Happened to me with Portugal, Wurttemberg and Italian states.
    But oh well, I guess I'll have to live with it then. Too bad!

Hey itan
    im trying to install and play and findind it a bit hard. im havent done this thing before. what do you mean by "extract everything in the root folder of the game where the executable "empire.exe"
    i i took everything out of the (programfiles /steam/ steam apps............) and all that and replaced it with what i downloaded. when i go to play the campaign i want on the little campaign selector screen i keep getting an error message saying that it "cannot find 'C:/programs (86)..........Empire.exe'." and the game doesnt start up.
    wondering if you know what im doing wrong. really want to play your mod

Unlike most mods, you have to extract this game to
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War
    And NOT
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data

No idea if this will help you, maybe that is the problem?