Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Minor Factions Revenge: Expansion Pack for Empire Total War

Default Re: MOD Minor Factions Revenge by It@n

Quote Originally Posted by itan86 View Post
    hello these days I've updated the mod extrapolating the changes to the smoke and the sound of muskets and cannons, disabling this package "IT_Bsm_Wfx.pack", you can easily activate the mod you've seen. If you have problems let me know
    Thanks. I've had to disable "IT_Bsm_Wfx.pack" because of my low powered system.

I applied a CAI mod and after a few turns, when I moved to siege a city in Belgium, I experienced a CTD. Would the CAI mod I applied have anything to do with it?

New update

-Improvements to various CAI and BAI.
    -Fixed small bugs.
    -Improvements to the imperial campaign.
    -Improved fleet, reduced costs for recruitment and maintenance.
    -Naval Hospital reduced to only two slots for recruitment.

New Units added:
    Native Americans: Scouts with rifles, hunters, Artillery (Enhanced), Musketeers (Enhanced).
    Iroquois, Huron, Cherokee: Warriors mounted

Download the 1st post
    Fortis cadere, cedere non potest. (The brave man may fall, but not to yield)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I applied a CAI mod and after a few turns, when I moved to siege a city in Belgium, I experienced a CTD. Would the CAI mod I applied have anything to do with it?
    hello, you can tell me which mod is so verico what is the incompatibility, only with CAI seems strange not to know

I misspoke. It's actually the "cetw_battle_AI_v1_1.pack." It may not be this, my system is underpowered, but I keep trying. You never know what may work.

errya's Avatar Laetus

I love your mod, but I've been having some issues with it. Recently I realized that all the dlc units were missing from my game. As well as that, the warpath campaign crashed upon starting. I completely uninstalled your mod, and almost everything went back to normal. However, there is at least one unit I noticed that still was missing, that being the sanista trinidad. There may be more, but I haven't checked yet. Can you look into this?

errya's Avatar Laetus

And also, sorry to worry you with a whole lot of problems, but when I just downloaded the new version, neither Mexico nor Persia was available for me to play on the grand campaign or the single battle.

Icon7 Re: MOD Minor Factions Revenge by It@n

New update

-New textures for the French army.
    -Scenarios for the battles in the campaign improved.
    -Increased the range for muskets and artillery.
    -Increased the range of ships.
    -Improved the effects of smoke and explosions.
    -Improvements to the BAI.
    -Rocket ship and Steamship for the Italian factions.
    -Small improvements to the technology of the natives.
    Insert-10 New Technologies:
    3 for the army.
    2 for the artillery
    3 for agriculture
    1 for the steel industry
    1 for the cultural progress

Download the 1st post
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Empire 2013-03-16 15-51-27-47.jpg   Empire 2013-03-16 15-51-58-47.jpg   Empire 2013-03-16 15-52-46-51.jpg   Empire 2013-03-16 15-54-21-37.jpg   Empire 2013-03-16 15-54-54-81.jpg  

Empire 2013-03-16 15-55-22-27.jpg  

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Very nice!

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

filou's Avatar Laetus

Hi itan86,

for a long time i played ETW with DM. But i think he is at the point, where is no way forward (in my opinion). So i've searched for a new mod and found yours. Sounds like good, and i gave it a try.
    This is so great !!! This is what i'm looking for. Fantastic ! For me it's a very new gameplay.
    Thank you very much, for this mod and your work !!!

Can it work with THE RIGHT OF MAN MOD V1.7?

Quote Originally Posted by filou View Post
    Hi itan86,

for a long time i played ETW with DM. But i think he is at the point, where is no way forward (in my opinion). So i've searched for a new mod and found yours. Sounds like good, and i gave it a try.
    This is so great !!! This is what i'm looking for. Fantastic ! For me it's a very new gameplay.
    Thank you very much, for this mod and your work !!!
    Really thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by rostov View Post
    Can it work with THE RIGHT OF MAN MOD V1.7?
    hello rostov,
    I tried to download the mod you've indicated but the link does not work, I wanted to test it to tell you if there is any compatibility issue. Do you know any other link?

Well, I got E: TW again from my shelf, and I have good news:
    I managed to get it to work with mods, finally.
    After years...

Now on to business.
    I'd have some suggestions for the Kingdom of Two Sicilies, specifically:
    1)Make Naples a bigger city. Make it a four or five slots city.
    It was quite big back then. Like the 3rd biggest and more populated city in Europe.
    2)Kingdom of Two Sicily doesn't make sense. It's supposed to be "Kingdom of Two SicilIES", plural. Or, even better, just call it "Two Sicilies".
    3)When brigands weren't trouble-makers sacking the countryside, they were allies of the Crown. Twice they tried to get the Crown back on in Naples, once succeding, once failing.
    I'd suggest to add in Brigands as an irregular unit to the Two Sicilies.
    Last edited by Altzek; March 21, 2013 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Samnite Soldier View Post
    Well, I got E: TW again from my shelf, and I have good news:
    I managed to get it to work with mods, finally.
    After years...

Now on to business.
    I'd have some suggestions for the Kingdom of Two Sicilies, specifically:
    1)Make Naples a bigger city. Make it a four or five slots city.
    It was quite big back then. Like the 3rd biggest and more populated city in Europe.
    2)Kingdom of Two Sicily doesn't make sense. It's supposed to be "Kingdom of Two SicilIES", plural. Or, even better, just call it "Two Sicilies".
    3)When brigands weren't trouble-makers sacking the countryside, they were allies of the Crown. Twice they tried to get the Crown back on in Naples, once succeding, once failing.
    I'd suggest to add in Brigands as an irregular unit to the Two Sicilies.

Hello, nice comments thank you, for the next update there will be cities with 4 and 5 slots, including Naples, while in the Americas there are native city with 3 slots

guys just released the full version of the mod Moddb.com, for now I focus on changing the slots for some capital, but it requires a bit of time and a lot of testing.
    In the meantime, good game by It@n

Tried the mod.

Deserves a 9 even just for the brigands.

Downloading this awesome looking mod now!

Quick question as a fellow modder; have you managed to randomize the AI personalities at all? What I mean by that is that most ETW games flow the same way (Maratha's destroy Mughals, Sweden destroys Denmark, Sweden and Russia have a never-ending war, Ottomans slowly erode, Britain is passive, France/UP goes beserk on Europe, Prussia destroys Austria), and I was curious if you managed to mod that linearity out a bit. I attempted to with my mod that changes all AI faction personalities to 'default' and 'FULL,' but further testing is needed to see how effective it was.

-Cheers!
    "What? Men dodging this way for single bullets? What will you do when they open fire along the whole line? I am ashamed of you. They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance. " - John Sedgewick, Union General, his last words before being killed by a sniper.

Love the mod, currently playing a campaign as the Iroquois which is awesome. One thing I would recommend changing is the metal/rock music in the campaign, it just feels so out of place :/ Otherwise, keep up the great work!

Karnil Vark Khaitan's Avatar Praepositus

Hey this looks like a promising mod, I will try out this mod later. But isnt the fort bug still in this, or have you remove it?

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    Rainbow Darling rainbows Darling. Darling Rainbows!!!!!
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    Hey Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDULtV9U2kA
    Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on