Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Thread: Minor Factions Revenge: Expansion Pack for Empire Total War

Default Re: Minor Factions Revenge: Expansion Pack for Empire Total War

Okay, so I have an odd problem.... The installer for the latest version of MFR always crashes as soon as it reaches IT_MFR, the files it manages to install with the installer are installed, but it doesn't work of course, so how can I prevent the installer from crashing on me, or is there a .rar version of MFR v03.02.2014? Please help..

So, I've been playing this for a few days. Good work on most things...

But there is one thing that is irritating me. There seems to be no improvement on one of biggest ETW fails, the BAI. I still encounter the endless shuffle. The AI seems to operate quite simply. It sends its cavalry and melee units first to try and disable my cannons, and predictably they fail. Then, it forms all its line infantry into single line, walks them almost to the range of canister shot, and then turns back, reforms into another line, reshuffle and again... and again....

Davies_boi16's Avatar Libertus

Can anyone make Ireland playable?? Im not to good with modding. Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Rohi View Post
    Hi everyone. First post. I have been reviewing the different mods to try for ETW. There has been a lot of hype regarding Darthmod. My question is: how does this mod in particular differ from Darth mod? Are the minor factions available in this mod restricted to the Italian peninsula? And finally: is it possible to play as Quebec in this mod? Thank you in advance.
    I'm a returning ETW player and have the same question, I plan to try out the different minor factions and was wondering which mod gives the best experience and unit variety, this or Darthmod?

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire88 View Post
    I'm a returning ETW player and have the same question, I plan to try out the different minor factions and was wondering which mod gives the best experience and unit variety, this or Darthmod?
    You would need to compare Post 2 in this thread to http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post12003382 and http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=1#post9084585

You will see in post 2 of this thread the Units available, Quebec is available to play in this Mod.

For unit variety both add a number of unit packs, Darthmod also uses Causa Belli which increases again the available minor factions.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...inor-Factions)
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Plagiat_93's Avatar Libertus

What can i do if empire with minfor factions revenge keeps crashing in the same battle? I am fighting austria with bavaria but in every scenario of the same battle (besiegement) the game crashes

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Plagiat_93 View Post
    What can i do if empire with minfor factions revenge keeps crashing in the same battle? I am fighting austria with bavaria but in every scenario of the same battle (besiegement) the game crashes
    Try a custom battle with the same unit composition for both armies, if you have the same CTD then try removing units one at a time, rinse repeat
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Plagiat_93's Avatar Libertus

Okay, i don't know if this fixed it but i tried this software on empire total war.exe:
    http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/th...-aware.112556/

I played the battle again and everything worked fine...Strange...

Invaded London as France, and the game not just crashed, but now refuses to load any saves, even after uninstalling the mod.

what happened, i managed to play a full mexican and american campaign prior to this and now the entire game seems to not want to work.

The first time I played MFR I had a blast playing as Mexico and was well on my way to taking out Russia when issues I don't need to go into here demanded I stop play and uninstall Empire: TW and MFR. I have since downloaded and reinstalled MFR two times but Mexico, Quebec and other factions that were available the first time I played have not been available. Not sure but, I think it is an issue of not being able to find the "Final" or "Latest" version. Can anyone please point me to link where I can dnld a version that has all the factions? Thanks so much!

how to install CAUSA BELLI 2.2 (Additional units for Minor Factions) mod on this because i tried many times i couldn't use the units in the campaign

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20