Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Minor Factions Revenge: Expansion Pack for Empire Total War

Default Re: Minor Factions Revenge: Expansion Pack for Empire Total War

Another minor bug. When I play as France, the recruiting list disappears from Paris, after constructing the last 2 type of army buildings ( I don't really remember their names, Army headquarters or Army Academy). If I leave a general nearby, he will be able to recruit those units.

How did you enable historical events for the minor factions? I wouldn't mind doing this manually for my own campaign.

Chili_mayhem's Avatar Laetus

This looks awesome. Is it by any means compatible with the newest version of Darthmod?

I tried downloading the newer version, but it seems very slow (10 hrs to download). That seems extreme. Any alternatives?

It appears I've answered my own question. The download site gives you the option of selecting another mirror to download. I finally found one that only took 20 minutes.

Hey Itan, is there a way I can play this mod with regular soldier amount per unit? My PC lags when playing with double units and I really like the mod.

Hey mate mod look epic, but when i run the game pick any campaign and then start it does 3 thing the launcher crash s or the game crash s on load screen or it crash s on the in game campaign screen after iv picked pirtes ?? any idea it the one from moddle but it worked the very first time load in Italy then didn't work again?

pc got 3 times what needed to run it, windows 7 up to date and fire walls setting for the game is ok, so not sure why it not working is there a update i need or some think??

any help or idea would be great many thanks man

shaun

EDIT: Forget this, it was my asswhole antivirus. Btw, great mod, I really lol'd when I saw the Immortals (Samurai-Immortals actually...)
    Last edited by divilly; April 18, 2014 at 10:50 AM.

Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by Raineh Daze View Post
    The game keeps crashing at the end of turn 35. Went back to turn 16, and it happened again. Same turn. But not, in fact, without the mod installed.
    My game keeps crashing as well. Can I just ask, has the USA just joined the campaign? Because, my game was running fine up until the USA joined the campaign, and when I end the turn it goes through the AI factions, and once it hits the American flag, it thinks about it for a few seconds and then it crashes... It's driving me insane as I'm really enjoying this Mod, and can't conquer any further until this issue is resolved... Hope I don't have to start over, being Denmark against the French and British is fun

Hey guys, great mod, but I notice that factions like Denmark or Quebec are only playable for naval battles in custom battles, is there a way to play with them in custom land battles?

Itan! You are the man! Playing with minor factions is the best and you made it possible.
    Also as an Italian I just love the idea of recreating unification... which brings me to the first question, did you solve the problem of the name change from Kingdom of Sardinia or Two Sicilies to Italy after revolution?

Second. Can you please unlock Gran Colombia? I am a huge fan of Latin America and would love to use it and continue Simon Bolivar's independence war.

Grazie!

I love this mod so much. its the only mod I find for empire to be the most enjoyable! so many fractions

Laetus

Hey Itan, any update on the bug that changes units into other units? My Kingdom of two Sicilies campaign is going well but I hate it when I recruit militia or expatriates and they turn into line infantry. Thanks!

I need to download a new Mod Manager. Mine become corrupted. Anyone know where to find it to download it. I can't seem to locate it.

I found it. Never mind.

i love! ...this mod though i wish it was compatible with other mods
    i like the new units especially units from kingdom of the two Sicilies so many elite units i tinker with it a bit to give me unlimited king's guard

are they still planning to update this mode i wish they could add a little more units to the German states
    and needs some fixes too ...sometimes my militia units turn into arty, line infantry or sometimes cavalry units

Hello there, may i ask what sound mod you used for voice, musket and canons?

Nevermind, found the mod

Is this mod still supported?

Can anyone supply better installation instructions. So far my attempts to install have resulted in ctd on starting the game or ctd when starting a new Grand Campaign with any faction.

Are there any conflicts with the following mods I have installed?

mod aum_3
    mod Dracula Rebel Fleet XAkR Gold
    mod aum patch 3
    mod GTradeRoutes
    mod aum_emp_mod
    mod aum_emp_optional_graphics
    mod Bran_Empire_AI_++

At one point the contents of the empire_scripts file was deleted. By my limited understanding this would mean nothing works?

agunter999's Avatar Senator

I would try reinstalling it from scratch with the installer