Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Thread: Minor Factions Revenge: Expansion Pack for Empire Total War

Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: Minor Factions Revenge: Expansion Pack for Empire Total War

Hello
    Love the expansion; it's absolutely brilliant and I voted for it to win that mod award on moddb.
    However I have encountered a problem:
    I was playing as the Kingdom of Two Sicilies and every time I attack the Papal States, win the city battle and go back to the campaign map it the game crashes.
    I do have your addon to make Sardinia and Two Sicilies Italy.
    Please help!
    Thanks

Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Also I noticed that when I went on the trade regions screen the Papal States could trade their capital region where as other nations cannot, maybe this has something to do with it.

Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Well done on this amazing mod! I'm absolutely loving it. I was playing Empire Total Factions but have changed to this, as I love that it gives 4/5-slot cities for some minor factions! I changed the starting money, however, as I didn't want the game to be too easy.
    I have a question. I'm playing as Naples and Sicily, and I'm 30 turns into my campaign. However, even though I own two universities and two national observatories, I still don't have any gentlemen yet. Is there a fix for this issue, or has anyone else encountered it? In vanilla/ETF gentlemen spawn fairly readily.
    Thanks in advance!

Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by LuxInTenebris View Post
    I'm playing as Naples and Sicily, and I'm 30 turns into my campaign. However, even though I own two universities and two national observatories, I still don't have any gentlemen yet. Is there a fix for this issue, or has anyone else encountered it? In vanilla/ETF gentlemen spawn fairly readily.
    Thanks in advance!
    I'm playing with Naples too, 20 turns, one university and one observatory (I had a second university, but was destroyed half turn after I take the province). Since the game start, the country produce three gentlemen. Maybe in yours is a case of bad luck........... or good luck on mine

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Thread Information