Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Thread: Minor Factions Revenge: Expansion Pack for Empire Total War

Rohi's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Minor Factions Revenge: Expansion Pack for Empire Total War

Quote Originally Posted by Mrchickens View Post
    Sorry when i launch the mod with the mod manager, it crash and there ara write error 5:00000etc.
    Someone have a solution for this issue please?
    This fix is for the 'Application Run Error 5:000etc', I hope it also works for your error - everything depends on whether you're running the game via steam.

I realize this response is one year late, nevertheless I found a fix for this issue in another thread within twcenter.
    The fix is related to Steam. I assume you are using Steam to run the game?
    Follow these steps and your game should work:
    1. Follow Itan's instructions for installing the mod. The instructions are as follows:
    Run my program "Empire Total War.exe", choose the language game, select the campaign to play, start ModManager and uncheck on "show all pack types" and "show vanilla conflicts" so to display only files .packs that interest us, to enable all the mods (the ones with the prefix IT_) and then clik on "LAUNCH". Now the empire is set next time just click on "PLAY" and the game will start with the mod enabled.
    [Sourced from Itan's mod installation instructions]
    2. Problem is here: "then clik on "LAUNCH"" - don't click 'launch'
    3. Once you select your game settings, and
    4. Follow appropriate steps for Mod Manager
    5. Save settings in Mod Manager and click the 'X' - close option for the window. *** This is the important step.
    6. Open your Steam app
    7. Find your Empire Total War Game,
    8. Run/Launch Empire Total War through Steam
    9. Your game will work with Itan's Mod

Therefore: the problem is with Steam. If the fact is that your game is a product installed through Steam, you must run/launch the game via Steam in order to avoid the 'Application Launch Error'

Rohi's Avatar Tiro

Is this the 'fix' for the 'unit transformation bug'?

Quote Originally Posted by itan86 View Post
    To the question of the transformation of the units unfortunately it is a mistake that can not be correct for the startpos is a hybrid of the hybrid etc etc ... to have a startpos complete with all the emerging nations and other modifications I had to accept this error, the solution lies in advancing with the shifts create a small army and do at least one opening battle in the first 5 turns, then the problem will go away and gradually advancing with the shifts (type 10 rounds) will disappear completely.
    I found the positive side of the error that I well accepted, since I like to make the nations "little" stronger this error will create small armies of line in the early rounds in order to make those who would conquer a nation "little" things difficult
    If so, is it possible to edit this comment into this thread's first post in order to notify everyone who plays this awesome mod..? This 'little change' seems to be quite significant, and after reading a lot of posts it almost seems to be a game-breaker for a lot of players. Perhaps if people knew about this beforehand they would enjoy the mod much more...?

Default Re: MOD Minor Factions Revenge by It@n

Around 45 to 50 turns the game crashes and whenever I load up a campaign it crashes but I can start a new game just fine

Hello,

First of all I want to say, your mod is amazing, I can't imagine playing Empire Total War without it.
    I only have one problem, just like superchacho77, after a certain number of turns, I can't load a campaign anymore but I can start a new game just fine.
    What could I do to solve the problem ? It really is a troublesome one as it prevents me from playing the game at all.

Il tuo aiuto sarebbe molto apprezziato,
    Grazie.

I have a problem a little bit equal like chacho77, i was in Summer 1766, turn 133, i closed the game (i always launch from steam) and when tryng to load it crashes, the auto save also crashes, i started a new campagin i played 2 minutes and i closed the game (this was launched from the empire.exe minor factions revenge launcher) then i came back and launched from steam and it crashed i t had 2 turns i played as denmark, help?

Hey guys, I made some adjustments to the French Line and Grenadiers, giving them blue and red colors, using this mods diffuse and gloss files.

Loving this mod btw

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=4188

Davies_boi16's Avatar Discens

Anyway to make Ireland playable please??

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19