Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Minor Factions Revenge: Expansion Pack for Empire Total War

Default Re: Minor Factions Revenge: Expansion Pack for Empire Total War

From my little experience, startpos from different mods may work only if they are not dependant on specific packs. To be clearer, if you only modify the level of the buildings or the playable factions, it will work. If you have cities with extra slots or buildings, units recruited in a specific province it will result in ctd.
    These being said, I have noticed that MFR startpos are created based on an Italian version of the game. I don't know if there is a problem but the only versions of startpos modified by me that work with Itan's mod are those based on his startpos. That is why I prefer asking nicely for a extra feature because I have seen he is pretty receptive.

CaloNord's Avatar Foederatus

I haven't seen them for a lonnnng time! :O I've been poking thorough the files with DBeditor but I have no idea what I'm looking for that would be causing this bug. . .

It could be Stratpos but what do I do about it?

agunter999's Avatar Senator

I don't have acses to his mod atm but can you see ay scripts in one of the mod's pack files or it may be linked to technologies.

I shall have a look, is there anything in particular I'm looking for? I'm fine with doing the leg work.

Hello,

this mod could be awesome, if that upgrading-units bug weren't (messes budget, amongst others). A pity!

But once it's patched, I'll install it anew and restart playing ...

Yours kindly,
    Treverer

Help Please I get a CTD upon starting grand campaign

Great mod! Makes Empire worth playing! Love the customised buildings/units/sounds, really helps enhance gameplay. So far I've played with Scotland, but look to trying out Norway eventually too!

Quote Originally Posted by Gewalt View Post
    Help Please I get a CTD upon starting grand campaign
    I am also experiencing the same problem. I play around 40 turns on the Grand Campaign, and now today when I start the game for the first time, it crashes after I try to load my save. It just says 'Error the program has stopped working'.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Otherwise its a great mod and I can't wait to get back onto it!

Hi guys, excuse my great absence, I do not know if all the problems that you have had them resolved'll say maybe a more general ones
    Fortis cadere, cedere non potest. (The brave man may fall, but not to yield)

To the question of the transformation of the units unfortunately it is a mistake that can not be correct for the startpos is a hybrid of the hybrid etc etc ... to have a startpos complete with all the emerging nations and other modifications I had to accept this error, the solution lies in advancing with the shifts create a small army and do at least one opening battle in the first 5 turns, then the problem will go away and gradually advancing with the shifts (type 10 rounds) will disappear completely.
    I found the positive side of the error that I well accepted, since I like to make the nations "little" stronger this error will create small armies of line in the early rounds in order to make those who would conquer a nation "little" things difficult

hy Itan.. i have this problem..when i selected all the mod from you, the game crash when loading... just before the movie and the nvidia logo thing..
    and i thought i find the problem.. its the mod, when i just use the IT_Replenishnemt the game work fine.. but when i want to play campagin the game carsh in loading...
    please help i really want to become pirates

not the nvdia thing i mean seha thing

SEGA SEGA THING

Quote Originally Posted by adam891 View Post
    hy Itan.. i have this problem..when i selected all the mod from you, the game crash when loading... just before the movie and the nvidia logo thing..
    and i thought i find the problem.. its the mod, when i just use the IT_Replenishnemt the game work fine.. but when i want to play campagin the game carsh in loading...
    please help i really want to become pirates
    Hello, it is very strange.
    Tell me these things:
    The version of ETW is 1.5.0 build 1332.21992?
    Did you install the mod on a clean install?
    Keep in mind that after you install ETW need to start it at least once, and only after you install the mod, you have done so?

yeah i did all the installation.. and yes its a clean download... but when i play skrimish mode its working fine.. i use pirate but when campagin mode.. its crash, its says "the empire total war not responding" and yes i play ETW before useing your mod.. please help.. but i don't get it about the version.. how to check the version of my game? thanks Itan

i am sorry... its says not responding but "ETW stop working"

oh and one more thing... what do you mean by clean install?

Clean install means that you had no other mods installed, the version you see in the space at the bottom left in the home menu, it is important that corresponds to the same version.

pls delete
    Last edited by Altzek; October 28, 2014 at 09:28 AM.