Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Minor Factions Revenge: Expansion Pack for Empire Total War

Icon10 Minor Factions Revenge: Expansion Pack for Empire Total War

Minor Factions Revenge

Hi guys,
    I want to offer an all Italian minimod made by me, rather than mod are small implementations for the original game, the mod is a sort of collection of the most striking changes that I could find on the internet and, concern to, refined and translated by me, integrating perfectly into the game and adding of my creations.

The Game of Empire, by itself, is limited, as we already know, with the guidance of a great nation such as Spain, England, Austria etc. etc.., but there are also other small nations that if well managed could even subdue or destroy the larger, say a real challenge to take on. This mod aims precisely to this fact, you will unlock new factions like Venice, the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, Genoa, Papal State, Portugal, Scotland, Greece, Bavaria, France (Repubblican), USA, Native americans, Denmark and others, all with their own military units, ready to compete with the more powerful nations large, and all with their own goals.

The mod was developed basing on the historical aspects of the time then all military units were really existed, such as Tiragliatori the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, the Tuscany Guard for an faction of Genoa, the Bombardiers to Venice, Portuguese Militia, the powerful cavalry of Malta, the Swiss Guard of the Papal State, and many others. For the factions of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies and the Savoy / Kingdom of Sardinia will have the opportunity to recruit the Garibaldians only if the faction will become, during the campaign, a Republic.
    In addition to adding the military units mod also adds historical references on the factions unlocked and on some units.

The gameplay will be improved by ensuring a more intelligent AI, the campaign will be more difficult IA proposing a more strategic and less prone to suicide, the battles will be more challenging with AI that will try in every way to overcome you.

All of these implementations have been realized with the right ratio to balance the strength of each faction unlocked with those originating in the game. The campaign of 1700 will also include the faction of the Pirates in command with the famous Edward Teach better known as Blackbeard, as well as ground units there are also implementations in the fleet where you can choose to drive three of elite pirate ships, the Queen Anne's Revenge Blackbeard, the pirate's Fortune Royale Black Bart and the famous, but imaginary, Black Pearl of captain Jack Sparrow, so be careful in the Caribbean!

There will also be the opportunity to launch a campaign between the years 1700 and 1799 or between years 1789 and 1860 (where you can also use the United States, Greece, Scotland, France Republican and Kingdom of Sardinia), in both campaigns will be able to choose how many rounds will include a year (2 or 4).

The mod also includes other improvements and new textures to make the game more realistic and truthful, there will be sounds of muskets and cannons improved strategic map with finer detail, the fleet, at least for the most important factions of the game, will have its own color faction, the flags will be changed with original features, the background music will be completely refurbished both on the strategic map for the battles.

Changelog 2nd Post

Credits:
    Thanks to HusserlTW that helped me to add additional ammiragliati (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=265339)
    Unit drummers Rsty Bloodnok (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=258091)
    Original flags: JFC (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=310145)
    Smoking and blood sounds more improved: Mech_Donald & chudolf (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=237457)
    Textures for Ships: Bladerunner (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=274322)
    Military units:
    Xwhyzed (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=393918)
    DaNova (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/member.php?u=30713)
    Textures military units: ♔ Sir Digby Chicken Caesar ♔ (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=279286)

DOWNLOAD & SCREENSHOTS:
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/minor-fact...ns-revenge-v20

Language:
    English and Italian

Installation Instructions:
    Install the Mod in the root folder of the game where the executable "empire.exe" (eg C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ SteamApps \ Common \ Empire Total War).
    After you run my program "Empire Total War.exe" quiet is not no virus, choose the language game, select the campaign to play, start ModManager and uncheck on "show all pack types" and "show vanilla conflicts" so to display only files .packs that interest us, to enable all the mods (the ones with the prefix IT_) and then clik on "LAUNCH". Now the empire is set next time just click on "PLAY" and the game will start with the mod enabled.
    -To change campaign just select it and then start Empire.
    -To change the language, first select it and then choose the campaign.
    -To deactivate the MOD click on "RESTORE".
    PS - For a guide there is a button with the question mark at the bottom left of the program from starting.

PS. the mod has been tested for version 1.5.0 build 1332.21992 on windows seven 64bit.
    If you find bugs or other please report it, even if after hours and hours I have not found anything unusual since the structure of the game is not affected.

NTW Minor State Mod
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...php?p=12212749
    This is the ntw equivalent of my mod
    Try it!

Greetings from It@n and good game
    Last edited by itan86; November 27, 2013 at 03:57 PM.

Icon12 Changelog

Changelog

Language of the mod:
    English and Italian

The factions have unlocked all a historical description.
    - Factions unlocked for imperial campaign 1700-1799:
    Mughal Empire, Persia, Bavaria, Württemberg, Denmark, Venice, Genoa, Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, Portugal, Iroquois Confederation, Confederation Huron, Cherokee Nation, Knights of St. John, Savoy, Pirates.
    - Factions unlocked for imperial campaign 1789-1860:
    Persia, Mamluks, Bavaria, Württemberg, Denmark, France (Republic), Venice, Genoa, Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, Portugal, Mexico, Iroquois Confederation, Cherokee Nation, United States of America, Scotland, Quebec, Greece, Papal State, Kingdom of Sardinia, Norway.
    - Factions unlocked for custom battle:
    Bavaria, Württemberg, Venice, Genoa, Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, Portugal, Mexico, Iroquois Confederation, Confederation Huron, Cherokee Nation, Nation Plains, Nation Pueblo, Scotland, Greece, Knights of St. John, Papal State, Savoy or the Kingdom of Sardinia, Persia, Pirates.

Additional military units per faction:
    Infantry of expatriates, War Veteran, Line Infantry provincial, Drummers units and Pikemen for all European factions.
    Artillery guard 24 lb, 32 lb Howitzer for the Italian factions, Greece, Austria, Germany factions, Russia, Poland, USA, England.
    Horse Artillery from 18lb for all European factions.
    Battery 8-inch mortars for all European factions.
    - Native Americans: Scouts with rifles, hunters, Artillery (Enhanced), Musketeers (Enhanced).
    - Iroquois, Huron, Cherokee: Warriors mounted.
    - Iroquois: Mohicans warriors
    - Pirates: Sailors free, General Marine, bloodthirsty pirates, pirates, smugglers, Brethren of the Coast, Raiders, Eastern Mercenaries, Pirates of the Code, Blackbeard, Pirates Sparrow.
    - Wurttemberg: All base units + Swiss Infantry, Rifles Kökényesdy, Feldjäger zu Pferd, Hunters.
    - Bavaria: Jager Prussian, Line Infantry superior, Hungarian Hussars, Uhlans Austrian, Hessian Grenadiers, Feldjäger zu Pferd.
    - Denmark: All base units + Marines, hakkapelitta, Mountain Troops, Hunters.
    - Sweden: Drabat Guards, Grenadiers Swedish, Swedish Line Infantry, Regiment foot "Narke-Värmland," Ukrainian Cossacks, Ukrainians riding, Cuirassiers, Hunters.
    - Genoa: Ranger, Infantry Switzerland, Guards Tuscan, Grenadiers, Genoa Cavalry, Cuirassiers, Guards noble Tuscan, Carabiners chosen, Company of Marina.
    - Knights of St. John: Hunters, Infantry order, General of the Order, hunters on horseback, Cavalry order, Knights of Malta. (It will be unlocked for all factions conquered Malta).
    - Kingdom of the Two Sicilies: Brigants, Hunters, Legion of Tiragliatori, Infantry Swiss, Italian Guards, King's Guard, Hussars, Cuirassiers, Carabiners chosen, Cadets of the Royal Navy, Garibaldians (Only if the faction becomes republic).
    - Italian States: Papal Guard, Cardinal-General, Carabinieri chosen, Grenadier Guard, Horse Guards of the Pope, Gendarmerie, Pontifical Swiss Guard.
    - Portugal: Corso Terrestre Guerrillas, Militia Portuguese Cazadores, Grenadiers Portuguese Infantry de Marina, Portuguese Cazadores.
    - Scotland: Scottish Warriors, Scottish, Infantry superior of the Highlands, Scottish Nobles, Regiment of Wales, the Royal Guard, Hunters, Cavalry of the Highlands, Grenadiers, Scottish Pikemen.
    - Venice: Guard nobleman of Verona, Bombardieri, Croats riding, Uhlans, Ukrainians riding, Cuirassiers, Carabiners chosen, Fanti de Mar.
    - Spain: Infantry de Marina, Carabiners chosen, Carabineros Reales, Regiment of Dragoons "Lusitania."
    - Savoy: Guards Piedmont, Swiss Infantry, Grenadiers Swiss, Guards Savoy, Legion of Light Infantry, Light Cavalry, Garibaldians (Only if the faction becomes republic).
    - Russia: Musketeers of the Guard Preobrazhensky.
    - Poland-Lithuania: National Cavalry, Ukrainians riding, Royal Guards Poland.
    - Austria: Hungarian Line Infantry, Fusiliers Kökényesdy, Feldjäger zu Pferd, horse Croats.
    - Prussia: Grenadiers of Hesse, Feldjäger zu Pferd.
    - USA: George Washington, Company of Continental Marines, Continental Light Dragoons.
    - France: Swiss Infantry, Voltigeur, Compagnie de la Marine, Napoleon Bonaparte (Late Campaign).
    - England: Duke Wellington, colonial Light Dragoons, Royal Irish Regiment.
    - United Provinces: Marines.
    - Mexico: Bucaniers, Pirates armed, Fusiliers, Line Infantry Mexican, Mexican Cavalry.
    - Greece: Army mixture of European and Ottoman Company with mortars, artillery from 64 pounds, Rifles, Janissaries, Anime bold.
    - Persia: Musketeers, Warriors with sword, Janissaries Persian Royal Guard of the Janissaries, Hashashin, Cavalry Clibanaria, Immortals, Immortals riding, Warriors Delamites, Light Infantry qizilbashi.
    - Mamelukes: Israel, Musketeers Felah, Warriors Felah, Grenadiers Cemaat.
    - Ottomans: Warriors Janissaries, Anime bold, Grenadiers Cemaat, Janissaries of Seimei, 32 lb Howitzer.
    - Mogul Empire: Guards qizilbashi, Shooters qizilbashi, Cavalry Rajput, Rajput Archers, Horse Guards zamindari, zamindari Swordsmen, Cavalry zamindari, Light Infantry qizilbashi.
    - Maratha Confederacy: Cavalry Rajput, Rajput Archers, Horse Guards zamindari, zamindari Swordsmen, Cavalry zamindari, Mercenaries qizilbashi.

For those who conquer:
    Scotland: the unit is unlocked "Scots".
    Anatolia: the unit is unlocked "Great cannon".
    Egypt: the unit is unlocked "Janissaries of Cairo".
    Hungary: will unlock the unit "Hungarian Infantry".
    Malta: the unit is unlocked "Knights of Malta".
    Russian territory: the unit is unlocked "Cossack Militia".

Additional marine units, with historical description:
    - All Factions: Heavy Frigate with carronades
    - Spain: Galleon war, Geleone lightweight, Spanish Galleon, Santissima Trinidad, Salvador Del Mundo.
    - Portugal and Mexico: Galleon light.
    - Pirates: Queen Anne's Revenge, Fortune Royale, The Black Pearl, Light Frigate, Jackdaw, The William, Whydah Gally, Ranger. (On the flagship of the fleet there will be pirate Blackbeard)
    - Venice, Genoa, Knights of St. John: Indiaman armed
    - United Provinces: Galleon light, Vrijheid, Delft.
    - England: HMS Royal George, HMS Swallow HMS Shannon, HMS Glatton.
    - France: Ocean, Orient, Bucentaure
    - Kingdom of the Two Sicilies: The Monarch
    - USA: USS Chesapeake.
    - Russia: Anna Imperatritsa.
    - Sweden: Galleon, Galleon light.

Additional buildings with historical description:
    -Admiralty for: Denmark, Italian States, Tunisia, Damascus and Saxony.
    -Workshops of Potters, Military Hospital, Military House, Warehouse.
    -Several new buildings for Native Americans
    -Knights of St. John: Harbour of Malta, Grand Master's Palace.
    -Kingdom of Two Sicilies: Royal Palace of Naples
    -Venice: Marine Academy
    -Savoy: Royal Palace of Turin
    -Genoa: Naval School of Genoa
    -Wurttemberg: Council of War of the Court
    -Scotland: Castle Scots, Parliament in Edinburgh
    -Greece: Parthenon
    -Portugal: Naval School Enginer
    -Denmark: Frederiksborg Castle
    -Papal States: Vatican
    -Persia: Mosque of the Shah.
    -Baviera e Hannover: Gran Imperial Palace
    -Norvegia e Georgia: Gran Royale Palace
    -Chechenya-Dagestan: Gran Pasha Palace

Features:
    - Fleet colors with their faction to: United States Of America-Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, England, Spain-Portugal, the United Provinces, Russia-Poland, France, Genoa and Venice.
    - Fixed Bug vanilla which concerns the power of naval guns.
    - New icons for the fleet. New units of sailors for the U.S., France, Spain, Venice, Genoa, Portugal, United Two Sicilies, England, Russia.
    - Reduced costs for the maintenance and recruitment of the naval fleet.
    - Increased morale and resistance for ships.
    - Indiaman built in a single shift.
    - The unit of the General has a higher life.
    - Animations for units improved dramatically.
    - New Textures for land-based military units, horses and artillery.
    - Ability to Kingdom of the Two Sicilies and the Kingdom of Sardinia to become republics with the Italian flag unlocking the regiment of Garibaldi.
    - Army Scottish fully improved.
    - Factions Native Americans improved markedly, with its own technologies and new buildings.
    - Scout for Native Americans and Shamans.
    - Native Americans can now create trade by sea and boats.
    - Campaign imperial battles and more challenging to highest difficulty.
    - 10 New technologies for all factions.
    - New LoadScreen by CaptainCOX.
    - Graphics and NTW.
    - Battlemaps NTW.
    - Ability "Sabotage Army" for Assassins, Libertini and Scout.
    - Cavalry more effective in battle.
    - Regiments larger, from 160 to 240 units.
    - Initial training properly, with the right disposition of the troops.
    - Diplomacy and trade improved.
    - Replenishment the army in hostile territories disabled.
    - CAI & BAI improved.
    - AI battles more realistic, the lines of musket will be more effective.
    - Guns and Cannons with greater range.
    - Garrison defense of the city made up of militia, pikemen and armed citizens.
    - Strategic map with fine detail and realistic.
    - Battlefields with sharper graphics.
    - Introduced the night battles.
    - Colored map for diplomacy and choice of faction.
    - HUD brown color (default is colored marble), HUD tribal for Native Americans.
    - Flags replaced with the original.
    - Historical Events unlocked even for minor factions.
    - Guns, Muskets and Cannons with improved sound and realistic smoke and explosions improved improved.
    - Music in the background totally changed, both for the battles that the strategy map.

For those who tried, ask them to write a little judgment as to whether you like it or not.
    Thank you and good game from It@n.

Sorry for bad my english
    Last edited by itan86; December 23, 2013 at 05:44 AM.

Default Re: MOD Minor Factions Revenge by It@n

Jango40 approves!

Hi!

This revenge looks cool.

Icon12 Re: MOD Minor Factions Revenge by It@n

New Update

-Added knight standard unit of General and Horse Guards

-Frederiksborg Castle (Denmark)
    -Parliament of Edinburgh (Scotland)

Download & Screenshot 1°Post

carricanta's Avatar Going Nowhere Fast!

More screenshots, please!

I added other screeshots the first post, click on the link I posted

Tiro

Hi, I just want to ask you about the skin on the ships. I play DM and there are ships skins, but I like it more without the skins, I do not know why, but 100 people, 100 flavors. Can I remove it somehow? Thank you.

for now there is no way, I'm sorry, but I'm working on creating multiple files pack in order to have more options in choosing the mod to activate

Updating

- Ability to choose to activate only the changes to the fleet.
    - Added the Complete uninstall.
    - Fixed a small bug for Restore (only on Windows XP)
    - Small improvements to the game.

agunter999's Avatar Senator

Finally some respects the small states
    I'm doing a similar thing ntw: minor states mod
    Good look I have a few uniforms thanks to prince of essling
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...php?p=12072473
    If you need any help Ill try, I'm not that good
    Thanks in general for the mod
    Last edited by agunter999; November 11, 2012 at 04:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by agunter999 View Post
    Finally some respects the small states
    I'm doing a similar thing ntw: minor states mod
    Good look I have a few uniforms thanks to prince of essling
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...php?p=12072473
    If you need any help Ill try, I'm not that good
    Thanks in general for the mod
    thank you very much for the advice provided with the database is really, unfortunately I do not have NTW :-( I buy it, unlock minor factions really makes the game more complicated and much more enjoyable

A couple of mods you might want to look at are Pom's German and Italian states mods

New Update

New units:
    - National Cavalry (Poland-Lithuania)
    - George Washington (USA)
    - Knights of Malta (Order of St. John and possibility to recruit them for all factions conquered Malta)
    - Cadets of the Royal Navy (United Two Sicilies)
    - Noble Scottish (Scotland)
    - Croats horse to Austria and Greece
    - Ukrainians riding for Poland-Lithuania

New buildings with historical description:
    - Grand Master's Palace (Order of St. John)
    - Vatican (Italian States)

- Many New Textures for military units (eg Greeks Rifles, Cannon 64lb greek, Line Infantry for many nations, Swedish Army, Infantry Scottish, Italian Cuirassiers, some units to France, Spain, Russia, Britain, etc etc)
    - Fixed minor bugs
    - Improvements to various armies
    - Miscellaneous Enhancements for the balance of the game

Known bugs:
    - Strangely, the years 1783-1850 campaign will not start if the drum mod is not activated.
    - During a few rounds, random, the game may appear to be locked, it happened to me in the turn of the Maratha, you just have to wait a bit. Within a couple of turns and then returns to normal.
    - One time I happened during a battle, the game gave me an error "The memory could not be written", but I think it's connected to my overclock

NB
    After you install this update you have to start all over again, SORRY

Nice additions
    What are the names of the mod files I need to activate with mod manager
    Last edited by agunter999; November 18, 2012 at 07:54 AM.

Icon7 Re: MOD Minor Factions Revenge by It@n

Nice additions
    What are the names of the mod files I need to activate with mod manager
    Hi agunter, the mod files to be activated are:

drum.pack; Bsm_Wfx.pack; Flags.pack; Music_mod.pack; Retextures.pack; Special_naval_units.pack; Special_units.pack.

the latest updates can be downloaded from the link in the first post, the exe file automatically overwrites the old files

Thanks for the help

I like the new units

One more thing
    What is the name of the music on menu screen
    I really like it and want it for my mod

One more thing