Page 51 of 373 FirstFirst ... 2641424344454647484950515253545556575859606176101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 7458

Thread: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. version 1.6.1 for Third Age 3.2 released 7th Oct

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. released 1.41 for Third Age 3.2..

Quote Originally Posted by 1st Viscount, Lor'themar Theron View Post
    How do I Add a Unit of a faction to Another faction ? I Want to add the Elven Rangers from SAUS to the High Elves ?
    Check this out, from the Mod Workshop
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=346427

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. released 1.41 for Third Age 3.2..

Hi, sounds like a great submod, but I can't seem to install it. The gamefront links don't work for me, and the TreeKnee install only gives me an error when opening saying there's corrupted files or something. Can I fix this somehow? Thanks.

Best tip: redownload from TreeKnee

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Check this out, from the Mod Workshop
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=346427
    Thanks Ngugi

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Best tip: redownload from TreeKnee
    Yeah it worked hehe, sorry!

Sorry if this is a FAQ, but I cannot start a campaign with MOS installed.

After I select the faction and the difficulty options and then click "Start", I end up on a page with the single player menu (Third Age Campaign, Fellowship Campaign, etc.) and a back button. Clicking on "Third Age Campaign" does not do anything.

I am using Steam, if that makes a difference.

Normal TATW works fine. So does the Baron Samedi submod.

Any idea how to get MOS working?

@ Sorkenlol
    Great

@ tripecac
    Test to run the Cleaner in the Third_Age_3-folder and start the game again

Cleaner fixed it, thanks!!!

Short question. So I copied over a fresh install of TATW 3.2, installed MOS 1.3, applied the 2 current patches while using the cleaner.bat in between and ... am I right in assuming that I need to install both of MIKE GOLF's files these being "MOS v1.41 EMM" and "MOS 1.41 Ancillaries for MOS & MOS Expanded Map" in the above stated order?

Because as of right now, everytime I try to start a cmpgn I am promptly kicked back to the desktop while the dos-command window stays open for a few seconds before itself and the game finally shutdown all together. Running WinXp.

Muuuu

The expanded map should be the last thing to install, make sure to run the cleaner afterwards. The new ancillaries can be installed at anytime without the need to run the cleaner after installing. If your game keeps crashing at start up perhaps the files were not installed in the same folder? Ensure that you install wherever your TATW folder is. Pay attention to whether it is installed in Program Files/Sega or Program Files (x86)/Sega.

Well, I just ran it through again. Installed up to MOS 1.41 and tried to start a cmpgn which resulted in the CTD discribed above and a custom battle had the same effect.

I am pretty sure I picked the right folders, since I "strg-c-ed" the one path needed once found. Maybe I made a mistake though. Will try it again now. I'll be back and thanks for the answer Mike.

Wait a moment, all MOS files are supposed to go into the Third_Age folder, right?

EDIT: So, I just installed both of your files over the till then ctd'ing install of MOS 1.41 and voilá the cmpgn starts up without any problems. Any guesses?

Muuuu
    Last edited by Muuuu; December 17, 2012 at 09:49 AM. Reason: My PC's peculiarities or user-inherit flaw.

It could have been a corrupted early download of one of the 1.4 files that the Ex Map fixed. Glad it is working for you now in any case.

Hey guys! First off, thank you for this awesome sub mod.
    Secondly, the script "Trial and Regency" is not included on the OP "One mod to rule them all" list, just wondering if someone can link me to it as I am unable to find it. I'm guessing this is the mod that allows you to kill of diplomats/generals etc if they're no longer needed. Just wondering how

Thanks in advance!
    x

While downloading something from the Internet, people should restrain themselves from browsing( surfing) the Internet until the download ends.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

MOS v1.4 Patch.exe link doesn't work.

Hero of the West's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by zala View Post
    Hey guys! First off, thank you for this awesome sub mod.
    Secondly, the script "Trial and Regency" is not included on the OP "One mod to rule them all" list, just wondering if someone can link me to it as I am unable to find it. I'm guessing this is the mod that allows you to kill of diplomats/generals etc if they're no longer needed. Just wondering how

Thanks in advance!
    x
    it is part of Germanicu5 IGM mod

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of the West View Post
    it is part of Germanicu5 IGM mod
    Thankyou! I'll have a read through the comments and see if there's a how to there.

Quote Originally Posted by trolkamil View Post
    MOS v1.4 Patch.exe link doesn't work.
    Hi there and welcome to TWC and MOS forum!

Have you tried that Download site from TreeKnee?

There is a 1.4 patch alternative link too.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Do I have to install all MOS versions from 1.0-1,4 or just 1.3 and next 1.4. (its my first time with MOS mod)

Eönwë's Avatar Semisalis

There is a full installer for 1.41 which installs everything, 1.4 is a standalone version and 1.41 is a patch but they are combined in a single link so you can install everything with a single click

LINK: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...571022&page=37

Look up post 731 by Stylix
    Last edited by Eönwë; December 17, 2012 at 02:48 PM.