Page 5 of 373 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055105 ... LastLast

Thread: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. version 1.6.1 for Third Age 3.2 released 7th Oct

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. released 1.3 for Third Age 3.2.. Version 1.4 coming to you soon!!

No, this is for MOS 1.3, there is a new install for the expanded map as well. I would recommend a clean instal: TATW 3.2, MOS 1.3, MOS 1.4, MOS 1.4 Expanded Map, and optionally the enhanced ancillaries for either regular MOS or MOS Expanded Map. Enjoy.

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. released 1.3 for Third Age 3.2.. Version 1.4 coming to you soon!!

MOS v1.4 RELEASED!

Strong support!!

Stylix's Avatar MOS Team Member

Thank you all.
    See post #79 for the link and info for MOS v1.4, until HotW can put it in the OP.
    Post #79, MOS v1.4 release information and link
    MOS v1.6.2+ Bug fixer 30 Dec 2013

kostas84's Avatar Campidoctor

Will i have to re-install Patch 1.4?

Hi
    Playing the Dwarves on 3.2/MOS 1.3/expanded map/CRM
    I have a CTD as soon as dwarves launchers launch their axes
    does anyone know the problem
    (windows xp, no stream)

thank you very much for your help

Hi there.
    I can't download the patch, the files seems to be missing. Anyone else has troubles to download it?

It takes time for the files to be ready for download, please check later.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

I assume that 1.4 is not save compatible? BTW
    Thanks to everyone in the team for your great work.. Mos gets more addictive in every new release!
    My precious! :p

Nope, MOS 1.4 not savegame compatible.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Ok, i didn't figure it takes more than a day.

hi guys ihave just installed 1.4 and i am getting a CTD after i launch the game? any new files i need to delete before i launch?

Cheers Lee

Pleiades's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Brune View Post
    Ok, i didn't figure it takes more than a day.
    You are not alone.

1.4 "File is missing, deleted or renamed" for hours. Same as for 1.3 in OP.

Until recent change of "storing policy" I've never had trouble with Gamefront, but now this "file is missing" message is far too frequent, not just for MOS.

I suggest always putting alternative download links, because hosting servers are obviously in financial troubles. Maybe they are even using tricks like selective IP area ban for downloading to relax traffic busyness on their servers.

Conspiracy theorist
    There are no absolute truths. When your beliefs about the world and yourself change, so does your experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Pleiades View Post
    You are not alone.

1.4 "File is missing, deleted or renamed" for hours. Same as for 1.3 in OP.

Until recent change of "storing policy" I've never had trouble with Gamefront, but now this "file is missing" message is far too frequent, not just for MOS.

I suggest always putting alternative download links, because hosting servers are obviously in financial troubles. Maybe they are even using tricks like selective IP area ban for downloading to relax traffic busyness on their servers.

Conspiracy theorist
    Good to know.
    I guess Tree Knee could help if he walks around.

Quote Originally Posted by leedaman View Post
    hi guys ihave just installed 1.4 and i am getting a CTD after i launch the game? any new files i need to delete before i launch?

Cheers Lee
    HI,Lee.
    I am Tan.
    You need have MOS1.3,and then setup MOS1.4.

http://neuron.tuke.sk:8081/
    hi guys, will this site be updated as well? I can't download Mos1.4 ver from the link http://www.gamefront.com/files/22590...v1_4_Patch_exe
    Any helps are greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by AltairBasic View Post
    http://neuron.tuke.sk:8081/
    hi guys, will this site be updated as well? I can't download Mos1.4 ver from the link http://www.gamefront.com/files/22590...v1_4_Patch_exe
    Any helps are greatly appreciated!
    I just checked the Gamefront link and downloaded MOS 1.4 patch.

Stylix's Avatar MOS Team Member

Greeting MOS users.
    I thought I would answer some questions.
    1. MOS v1.4 is not save game compatible.
    2. The GameFront site is working for me at least, I am sure that Tree Knee will add it to his site as soon as he is aware of its existance.
    3. If you are not using MOS v1.4 and are having technical issues, please upgrade to MOS v1.4 before posting such issues. Many of these issues have been fixed in v1.4 and may not be listed in the change log.
    4. If you have the beta version of MOS v1.4, you will need to download the release version, many issues raised by the beta testers were fixed in the final version and some new features added.

Enjoy the mod!
    MOS v1.6.2+ Bug fixer 30 Dec 2013

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    I just checked the Gamefront link and downloaded MOS 1.4 patch.
    I dont know what happened to my internet access. But point is that I can't download it from gamefront D:

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I noticed that you have included a portrait for Cirdan that you don't have probably permission for and was originally made by Louis Lux, please correct me if I am wrong.

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

I guess it was in RC/RR 1.4.1 and MOS has full permission for that.