Page 373 of 373 FirstFirst ... 273323348363364365366367368369370371372373
Results 7,441 to 7,458 of 7458

Thread: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. version 1.6.1 for Third Age 3.2 released 7th Oct

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. version 1.6.1 for Third Age 3.2 released 7th Oct

How come the game crashes on custom battles?

IZ-Master's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. version 1.6.1 for Third Age 3.2 released 7th Oct

omg, page 372 is cursed for me, i can open 373 just fine. anyone else had that problem ?

Stainless Steel Beta Tester Version 6.0->6.1
    DarthMod 1.4 D: The Last Episode Beta Tester

Şiudreiks's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by IZ-Master View Post
    omg, page 372 is cursed for me, i can open 373 just fine. anyone else had that problem ?
    Same for me.

Senator

that makes 3 of us

Cant open that page either
    Last edited by Incredible Bulk; December 11, 2013 at 08:04 AM.

Having lots of crashes in custom battles and every campaign battle too and I already uncheck the Day Lights Savings thing
    Last edited by Incredible Bulk; December 11, 2013 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IZ-Master View Post
    It has been reported, and the Tech Admin. will look into this issue.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Probably has something to do with this.

Quote Originally Posted by GrnEyedDvl View Post
    I am beating up the database a bit tonight with some custom queries. It could cause a few issues.
    I noticed it starting about 11 eleven hours ago. I had expected it to be gone by now, but I suppose we must wait a little bit longer.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

I can see the page now. Are people still having problems seeing this?

Why can't gundabad and erebor build mines? Seeing as they are ancient dwarven settlements, it would make sense to be able to build them.

Quote Originally Posted by Charger Bolt View Post
    Having lots of crashes in custom battles and every campaign battle too and I already uncheck the Day Lights Savings thing
    Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by StealthFox View Post
    I get a white blank page. Using Mozilla Firefox, did a hard refresh, also cleared the browser cache too.

Quote Originally Posted by Charger Bolt View Post
    Anyone?
    Did you run Cleaner.bat file? Windows 7, 8 or Vista user perhapse? Checked the VirtualStore folder for presence of M2TW folder ( if you have a NON STEAM M2TW version)?
    Last edited by ElvenKind; December 11, 2013 at 08:23 AM.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Stylix's Avatar MOS Team Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo View Post
    Why can't gundabad and erebor build mines? Seeing as they are ancient dwarven settlements, it would make sense to be able to build them.
    This is a known issue with the DaC map v1.3 found in MOS v1.6.1.
    MOS 1.6.2 uses the DaC map v1.5.1 which corrects this problem.

Still cannot access page 372.
    MOS v1.6.2+ Bug fixer 30 Dec 2013

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Stylix View Post
    Still cannot access page 372.
    Dito

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Okay, I'm dumb. I misread what you all were saying. I was thinking the most recent page 373 was the problem, but I see now that 372 is the one. Yeah, I also cannot seem to open this page; I'm not sure what the problem is.

GED did something. He has put a curse on page 372..

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Okay, I'm dumb.
    Now it's quoted. Forever.

I rest assured staff will have it solved sooner or later.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. released 1.3 for Third Age 3.2.. Version 1.4 coming to you soon!!

Thread closure

We have experienced some difficult to explain technical snags with this thread (page 372 cannot be accessed) and as a precaution the thread has been closed and a new one opened.
    As we close threads that have reached 10.000 posts (and open fresh ones) due to technical constraints this would have been due in the near future anyhow. Any inconvenience is regretted.

Link to follow on thread.