Page 2 of 373 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752102 ... LastLast

Thread: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. version 1.6.1 for Third Age 3.2 released 7th Oct

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. released 1.3 for Third Age 3.2.. Version 1.4 coming to you soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    TWC has currently a policy of that threads on over 10 000 posts are closed and removed, due to server limitations.
    Meaning all posts in those threads are deleted; at the same time naturally members post numbers drop since many of their/our posts are removed.

So you know what's going on
    Hmm, olso a very big thread RC/RR py Point Black was just closed and not deleted

Pleiades's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. released 1.3 for Third Age 3.2.. Version 1.4 coming to you soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by Araval View Post
    Hmm, olso a very big thread RC/RR py Point Black was just closed and not deleted
    Just continue to give them funny ideas and soon they will start to delete our accounts without explanation.
    There are no absolute truths. When your beliefs about the world and yourself change, so does your experience.

Kindjal83's Avatar Tiro

Well,let me get my name out in this new thread!!! Just to say that i'm waiting for the new release!! And, for obvious reasons, i cant "coherse" the team to release it with the "it is my birthday, and we wants it" thing, because that already happened in the 1.3 version!!! (God, another 10 months and I'll be 30...)

I don't know if you guys take requests or anything but would it be possible to see the princesses features added by the Return of the King mod as well as Baron Samedi's Oathbreakers mod added into the new 1.4?

Stylix's Avatar MOS Team Member

Quote Originally Posted by bbe View Post
    I don't know if you guys take requests or anything but would it be possible to see the princesses features added by the Return of the King mod as well as Baron Samedi's Oathbreakers mod added into the new 1.4?
    The princesses will not be added in MOS v1.4, however I am sure that RoTK mod will be updated to v1.4 standards and be available as a seperate download. It should be noted that some of the features of RoTK will be in MOS v1.4. The team is split over how we feel about including princesses in the game.

Baron Samedi has denied permission to use many of his 'later' mods in MOS.
    MOS v1.6.2+ Bug fixer 30 Dec 2013

Quote Originally Posted by bbe View Post
    Many of the fiefdom features of the RotK mod will be in MOS 1.4, I will definitely bring the rest of the mod up for discussion with the team after 1.4 is released. So perhaps in 1.41 you may or may not see princesses in the game. Concerning Barons work. We have all the mods included already that have been authorized by him, but he is on hiatus somewhere unknown so we can't even ask his permission to use anything else of his.

kostas84's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Stylix View Post
    The princesses will not be added in MOS v1.4, however I am sure that RoTK mod will be updated to v1.4 standards and be available as a seperate download. It should be noted that some of the features of RoTK will be in MOS v1.4. The team is split over how we feel about including princesses in the game.

Baron Samedi has denied permission to use many of his 'later' mods in MOS.
    Will Barad-dur be getting a Garrison? There isnt one currently in the 1.4 Beta.

Feels a bit unrealistic thats why im bringing it up.

SirEyeball's Avatar Miles

What is with all the modders denying use? I am also very active at the CK 2 forum at paradox and there as long as you ask very few deny the use of their mods.
    Are people here more protective of their work or are they more competitive and mistakenly think that if 2 compilation uses their mod then they will compete against each other?? I am just confused about the practises used in this forum it is not a slight on the devs in any matter.
    Edit just to make sure this is not seen as a dig at the wonderful modders out there. I myself would just be thrilled that my work would be played by as many as possible and not care if it was in a mod comp I don't use myself. This is why i have trouble finding a reason not to want work included? Are the reasons the same or totally different? Just trying to wrap my mind around doing all that work and then limiting it?
    Last edited by SirEyeball; November 02, 2012 at 03:53 PM.
    I watch and Learn

Quote Originally Posted by kostas84 View Post
    Will Barad-dur be getting a Garrison? There isnt one currently in the 1.4 Beta.

Feels a bit unrealistic thats why im bringing it up.
    Yes, Barad Dur will be getting a garrison, comparable to other Mordor settlements, nothing special.

kostas84's Avatar Campidoctor

Yes, Barad Dur will be getting a garrison, comparable to other Mordor settlements, nothing special.
    Coolio! Thanks.

Kiliç Alì's Avatar Domesticus
    Artifex

What is with all the modders denying use? I am also very active at the CK 2 forum at paradox and there as long as you ask very few deny the use of their mods.
    Are people here more protective of their work or are they more competitive and mistakenly think that if 2 compilation uses their mod then they will compete against each other?? I am just confused about the practises used in this forum it is not a slight on the devs in any matter.
    Edit just to make sure this is not seen as a dig at the wonderful modders out there. I myself would just be thrilled that my work would be played by as many as possible and not care if it was in a mod comp I don't use myself. This is why i have trouble finding a reason not to want work included? Are the reasons the same or totally different? Just trying to wrap my mind around doing all that work and then limiting it?
    I usually give a free use permission, but if I think the work is still too rough and I know that I'll work more on it, like making a new better version, I deny it.

Member of the Imperial House of Hader, proud client of The only and sole Ferrit

Would you be interested in adding this submod? to add a little depth to evil faction generals, or atleast the aspects you like/approve in it.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=466933

I think the latest version is in his last post.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...6933&page=3#45

Also how much of the directors cut will be added into 1.4? mainly interested in tweaks to strat map, less river crossings, some towns are castles... that sort of thing
    Last edited by Coldfire88; November 03, 2012 at 03:50 AM.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Araval View Post
    It's not handled automatic but by moderators by hand, so differences occurs indeed.
    For example MOS thread came up to almost 12 000 posts before closed hehe

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Hero of the West's Avatar Artifex

i put the post and view count of the old thread in the OP i wanted to keep it in mind it is sad that the old thread is gone.. i figured it would be just closed.. but well much of it was old stuff anyway.. it is a shame that the last 3 pages did not get copied in this thread or something..

but no harm done i guess
    Last edited by Hero of the West; December 08, 2012 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of the West View Post
    i put the post and view count of the old thread in the OP i wanted to keep it in mind it is sad that the old thread is gone.. i figured it would be just closed.. but well much of it was old stuff anyway.. it is a shame that the last 3 pages did not get copied in this thread or something..

but no harm done i guess
    How long was old MOS Thread in use? For couple of years?
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of the West View Post
    lets see started MOS perhaps a year after i joined (i think) that was januari 25 2010 + 1 year , so i started januari 2011, 1 3/4 of a year then i guess
    Wow, over 12000 posts and over 600000 views in just a year and 3/4.. Talk about how your mod grow and became better and better.. Nice work MOS Team
    The OLD thread should have gone to some HISTORICAL Archive or something
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Here you are,Stylix.

chriskourou's Avatar Semisalis

Ehm what's new in the new mod ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by chriskourou View Post
    Ehm what's new in the new mod ? ? ?
    This list is still a work in progress:
    Spoiler for Change log for MOS v1.4 patch

Change Log for v1.4:
    - Fixed Dale Woodsmen texturing problem.
    - Fixed Dale Rivermen trying to fire their javelins like arrows.
    - Fixed Dunland Huntsmen trying to fire their javelins like arrows.
    - Fixed unit card unit info not appearing for Orc Volunteers and Goblin Volunteers.
    - Fixed Rhudaur Archers 'unattached bow' condition
    - Fixed Mumakil archers fire arms sound.
    - Fixed several more 'silver surfer' bugs
    - Fixed Lorien settlement upgrade bug that occured when upgrading to cities and large cities, vanilla generic settlements were used instead of the new Elven settlements by Emperor of Hell
    - Additional Units (AUM) added by Trailhog250 (Dwarven Wanderers, Mattocks of the Iron Hills, Gundabad Hammers, Riders of the Westfold and Rhun Heavy Archers.)
    - Added Lossarnach units by Taro_M to the Gondor roster (Axemen of Lossarach, reworked version; Lossarnach Axeguards, Lossarnach Nobles, Lossarnach Hobilars)
    - Added Elite Dunedain Rangers to the HE roster.
    - Additional units Mini-Mod (AMM) added by Ngugi (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...2#post12004092)
    - Added many parts of the Return of the King mod by Kiliç Alì
    - Improved Immortal Nazgul script. Removed Nazgul ring trait, added description to ancillary. Presence of ring tested by script, not ancillary trigger.
    - Removed the Additional Nazgul script. Totally redundant as MOS starts with all nine Nazgul.
    - Implemented 4 tier road system by MIKE GOLF
    - Changed hording message title from 'Mordor annihilated' to 'Faction Annihilated' and replaced Mordor message with a generic message hinting that a horde may emerge.
    - Updated the quotes files to v2.5.2 Tolkien Quotes Submod by Ngugi
    - Updated SAUS to v1.4.2 (Now works correctly with 12 tpy) by Withwnar (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...88#post9095988)
    - Upgraded Total Diplomacy to v1.8.2 by Withwnar (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...02#post9842202)
    - Upgraded Really Bad AI by Germanicu5 to v5.7 and enabled battle ai switcher.
    - Updated region numbers in the Beacons of Gondor script, reward should work now; Fixed Theoden appearing as Lord of the Dead when aiding Gondor.
    - Removed Hungary faction icon in Faction Standing Scroll
    - Fixed Start with Arnor script, banners not being changed for AI player
    - Added starting garrison to Henneth Annun
    - Added starting garrison to Barad Dur
    - Removed ability to recruit Ithilien units in Cirith Ungol, added to Minas Morgul.
    - Edited code in the DCI scripting to fix Silvan Elves receiving incorrect religion
    - Added code to the DCI script to include the Lorien Elves religion assignment
    - Added Counter Invasion script to the read me file
    - Unique buildings cards improved by Trailhog250
    - New portraits added for generals compiled by MIKE GOLF
    - New Pelargir unit info ui's by Trailhog250
    - Ancillaries available for Dunland and Lorien Elves by MIKE GOLF
    - New banner ancillaries for Arnor, Dunland and Lorien Elves by MIKE GOLF
    - RR/RC unit balancing by Trailhog250
    - Removed text from sunrise sky textures by MIKE GOLF

chriskourou's Avatar Semisalis

thanks.. so Elfs remain too expensive