Page 11 of 373 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920213661111 ... LastLast

Thread: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. version 1.6.1 for Third Age 3.2 released 7th Oct

Stylix's Avatar MOS Team Member

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. released 1.4 for Third Age 3.2..

Quote Originally Posted by Kiliç Alì View Post
    CTD on startup for me.
    Try to reinstall again, this has not been reported before.
    Make sure that you install the mod into the correct folder, the default may not be the one that you want to use.
    Hope it goes better the second time.
    MOS v1.6.2+ Bug fixer 30 Dec 2013

Kiliç Alì's Avatar Domesticus
    Artifex

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. released 1.4 for Third Age 3.2..

Oops, Forgot to install TATW first!

Member of the Imperial House of Hader, proud client of The only and sole Ferrit

Quote Originally Posted by Kiliç Alì View Post
    Oops, Forgot to install TATW first!
    Oh yeah, that is kind of important.

Nah, 4:27 a.m. here so time to sleep for me I think. Thought it is just after midnight, but new version of MOS is even more addictive... How cool that I have free Thursdays xD

Good night or whatever time of day you have

Did you folks ever consider leaving the vanilla 3.2 menu?

For the Enhanced ancillaries, I need to install both of the files in the EMM thread?

Quote Originally Posted by SNKcell View Post
    For the Enhanced ancillaries, I need to install both of the files in the EMM thread?
    That is correct, they will work for both MOS or MOS Expanded Map, just open on the installer and install wherever your Third_Age_3 folder is located, no need to run a cleaner afterwards since it changes no text files only graphics files.

It's all my fault.
    So sorry...

Beginning optional script.
    Reconstruction of Arnor.
    NO.1:
    When the second turns, it is happen , please have a look in the picture.

NO.2:
    After the other faction selection Reconstruction of Arnor.
    The Factions icons are changed.

Last edited by TanZHao; November 07, 2012 at 11:26 PM.

Paladin94610's Avatar Senator

Huh?? downloading since morning.... it stops when it reaches 99%, saying that downloading owner refreshing link or something (i was using IDM) and I have been trying twice and getting same result. Kinda funny I think I have to wait until an intact gamefront file is uploaded again.
    Formerly Iberia Auxilia

Heathen Storm's Avatar Where's my axe?

Quote Originally Posted by Woodman93 View Post
    Well, as I'm not modder yet, I will probably start simply adding few units, as a training. Should I have will and skill (and time, which is most difficult thing now) to modding, I can do more about this
    Quote Originally Posted by SirEyeball View Post
    Sadly I am no modder too and much less any good with graphics but I do have a lot of ideas so maybe when you need it just PM me and I'll be happy to help write stories and background if needed + swap ideas.
    Maybe if you guys get a coder or scripter interested I could donate some units from my mod. I love Dunland as a faction (at least, the idea of them) and think they need some more spice to them. Let me know if you're interested!

Proud mod leader, modeller and public relations officer of Heiðinn Veðr: Total War

Quote Originally Posted by Stylix View Post
    Yes, in the first post in this thread is a line "Download Site" by Tree Knee.
    Try that first, if that doesn't work, post again and we will find a link for you.
    The link worked and I downloaded it! If have one question about the gameplay: When playing as Gondor, will Aragorn be the king of Gondor when he shows up and can you reforge the Reunited Kingdom with Gondor?

Currently there is no reunited Kingdom script, we are considering putting one together but that will be a huge undertaking so it won't be soon. If/when Aragorn shows up he will be king of gondor only.

SirEyeball's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Storm View Post
    Maybe if you guys get a coder or scripter interested I could donate some units from my mod. I love Dunland as a faction (at least, the idea of them) and think they need some more spice to them. Let me know if you're interested!
    Sounds like where are almost gathering a team Thx for that I hope woodman reads this and that we can find some common ground and get this going I have always felt that Dunland needed some flavour.
    I watch and Learn

Pleiades's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitexs View Post
    Huh?? downloading since morning.... it stops when it reaches 99%, saying that downloading owner refreshing link or something (i was using IDM) and I have been trying twice and getting same result. Kinda funny I think I have to wait until an intact gamefront file is uploaded again.
    That 99% can happen with DMs and hosting servers (especially with small files, which is not the case this time, but error happened anyway).

I suggest using simple browser download without DMs. If Gamefront is busy, evil and so on, try alternative link from OP by Tree Knee or link from this post:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...7#post12208887
    There are no absolute truths. When your beliefs about the world and yourself change, so does your experience.

Hero of the West's Avatar Artifex

considering dunland i would love to get in the loop on the topic MOS also is always open for new innovations

I was besieged in West-Osgiliath and sallied forward. The battle starts and about 15 seconds the game crashes. What to do?

kostas84's Avatar Campidoctor

Can someone help me please my 1.4 Installer freezes on "SFX.idx"

It happened to me too, but then it continued by itself. Be patient mate.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

download link : "file not found"

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Clueless View Post
    download link : "file not found"
    Try Download Site by Tree Knee in the first post.