Thread: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. version 1.6.1 for Third Age 3.2 released 7th Oct

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. released 1.41 for Third Age 3.2..

Hi!

Is it possible for someone to post a copy of the export_desc_ancillarie file of this Mod, and maybe the ancillarie text file?
    I dont want to d/l the whole mod yet for just this file.

Thx

knight of meh's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. released 1.41 for Third Age 3.2..

just for this MOD or have you got MIKE GOLF's ancs? (i ask because i have but if that dosen't matter more than willing to help)

there's mine uploaded with MIKE GOLFs acs ofc as stated above if that's any use to you
    Last edited by knight of meh; February 25, 2013 at 02:39 PM.

Thanks for the fast reply and thanks for the files!

Laetus

Hi again!

Im in Turn 85 with my high elves and SUDDENLY the game crashes at Mordors/Isengards turn. Tried to run the cleaner, but it does not find anything. Any ideas?

Greetz

does it say unspecified error?
    if not the log may shine a light on the problem
    also did you reload you save .. sometimes the game just decides it wants to close...

Laetus

It does not show any error. It just freezes! :/ I need to close it over the task manager. And yes, i reloaded my savegame several times! Which log? System log?

that log yes...

toggle FOW and see if Isengard is about to get destroyed that is my most common cause of freezing and it's not really freezing it just takes awhile 20 mins for dunland to horde is my worst experience

Laetus

Ok, I just found the Logs for the standard ME2, where do I find these for Third Age? Or are these scripts in the regular Folder the general scripts? Sorry, Im a bit noobish at this!

Laetus

Oooohhh, yes! That could be! Rohan could get destroyed! 20 mins?! Srsly? 20 mins starring at the monitor, cause u cant even TAB this?^^ I will just check it...Poor Rohan...The Good forces have a EXREMELY rough time in my campaign. They all got slaughtered! D:

Quote Originally Posted by 1rm1nsul View Post
    It does not show any error. It just freezes! :/ I need to close it over the task manager. And yes, i reloaded my savegame several times! Which log? System log?
    How long have you waited for the game to end turn?
    As knight of meh said, some have been waiting even for 20 minutes.... and it usually happens when the faction is facing destruction and is becoming a horde faction.
    I usually don`t accept that script EDIT: Wrong submod and script
    Last edited by ElvenKind; February 25, 2013 at 03:51 PM.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by knight of meh View Post
    my most common cause of freezing and it's not really freezing it just takes awhile 20 mins for dunland to horde is my worst experience
    i usually clock it at approx 7 minutes but it all depends on your machine etc go make a cup of tea

im not sure if this works of third age ... ElvenKind does altering the .cfg for borderless_window work on this? so he can waste times on facebook , wikipedia etc

Laetus

It was the problem! Thank you very much! I just didnt think about this option (I know that hording takes time from my Dale round, but still)! ^^ I can not accept hording? Which submod would this be (thought i cant turn it of with the MOS mod)? oO

The strangest thing is that it was rather quickly done with toggle_fow! Before i waited some time (about 4mins) and now it was nearly instantly done!

yea i have noticed watching it happen makes it go faster ..

and glad we could help

Quote Originally Posted by knight of meh View Post
    i usually clock it at approx 7 minutes but it all depends on your machine etc go make a cup of tea

im not sure if this works of third age ... ElvenKind does altering the .cfg for borderless_window work on this? so he can waste times on facebook , wikipedia etc
    Well, it all depends on his PC specs ( if he has single core CPU), maybe that would even slow his turn time, cause then your resources will be used by Internet and all other plugins.
    Usually borderless_window helps when there is campaign lag and big turn times, but, you are not expected to do some big multitasking if you have single core CPU.

BUT: if you have multi-core CPU, you can use borderless_window and do other stuff while the AI turn is running in window mod.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Laetus

Can I tune my ME2 that way that it uses all my cores? Would be great! (got 4)

Quote Originally Posted by 1rm1nsul View Post
    Can I tune my ME2 that way that it uses all my cores? Would be great! (got 4)
    it would be good wouldn't it , we can't tamper with the hard coded limits though (illegal it is..) borderless_window just lets bring other windows up in front of med 2 while med 2 is still running so its like Tabbing out

Anyone else getting a weird bug with Dunland having lots of money? It has been talked about once or twice, but I'm not sure if this intended or a bug. It's probably glitch in the AI money or taxman scripts, but my knowledge on M2TW modding is lacking. I'm using the Director's Cut with Extended Map and Enhanced Ancillaries.
    Last edited by crazyman fromrussia; February 26, 2013 at 05:12 AM.
    Check out TROM 3 for Shogun 2! Best overhaul mod out there:http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1752

at present the problem with dunland is they don't expand or build enough (sometimes) and the main culprit they have dirt cheap units.. this will be addressed in the next MOS release

Hey!
    Actually, my browser is unable to find the download site, or any of the gamefront links...
    Maybe you should check them.
    Thanks!
    "Nem érdekel a valóság, mára álmodozó lettem
    Mindent, amit elkövettem, önmagamért tettem..."

Quote Originally Posted by wesnoth.hero View Post
    Hey!
    Actually, my browser is unable to find the download site, or any of the gamefront links...
    Maybe you should check them.
    Thanks!
    That's strange they work fine for me.