Thread: Any updates?

stoogeofstooges's Avatar Decanus

Default Any updates?

Hey, was wondering if there has been any notable progress made in the 1526 mod (or whatever the next version of Magyar Mod is) and if you guys are close to a release; not necessarily a full-on release, but maybe an update with the new Hungarian mounted units and the Turkish roster. Any good news is welcomed.

Csatádi's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Any updates?

There is no such thing like 1526 mod and nothing similar. Units were made for making a film only.

We might make updates or a new version but we aren't working on it now or this year.

Are you guys thinking releasing the skins/models for other mods, or for independent (personnel use) modders like myself? I, and many other modders, would be pretty bummed out if the skins/models were never publicly released despite their almost perfect design and creation. Thats supposed to be a compliment, I'm not trying to force you guys to release anything, its just that you guys did an awesome job with everything and we've been following it all along.

Csatádi's Avatar Senator

Sorry, we won't release any part of it in any form.

Aw damn, those units were SO beautiful. Real works of art. I understand your decision, but it pains me to have seen them and then not be able to actually use them. I'm sure you know how hard it is to find a proper Hungarian roster in most mods out there, especially the Hungarian cavalry so it doesn't look like the generic western cavalry. And the Turkish Jannisaries and the Landschnekts, simply stunning. I guess I'm making one last appeal to you guys just to release the models and textures just for personnel use. Either way, you guys did real justice to the Hungarian kingdom in M2TW.

Outrider's Avatar Foederatus

Oh I got so excited about "1526 mod" and the movie made with the units was stunning...
    At least I can hope for further updates/new version of the mod

At least you could release dome's models as a kind of modders resource. I'd love to use those models for my personal mods!.....and you will always get credit from everyone using them in public releases

RobotGonzo's Avatar Foederatus

bump

Csatádi's Avatar Senator

You can find the latest version in the download section:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=1#post7920583