Thread: Deployable Bamboo Walls with no Restrictions

Default Deployable Bamboo Walls with no Restrictions

Hello,

I was just wondering if it was possible to remove the restrictions regarding bamboo walls. Personally, I'm a huge fan of teppo units and I believe that having access to bamboo walls at will would definitely add to the amount of tactics and possibilities. Loving the mod by the way. I switched over to this from Darthmod and its a breath of fresh air.

Elianus's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Deployable Bamboo Walls with no Restrictions

Indeed. I would like to see this happen for other units ( why not archers) as well, whether you are the attacker or the defender.
    ''Πας μη Έλλην, βάρβαρος.''

MagicCuboid's Avatar Biarchus

I'll throw in my two cents on this as well! I actually didn't even discover that I could deploy bamboo walls at all until a long time after I started playing, and I've had rare opportunity to so it again since. I love doing it when I can, and correct me if I'm wrong but didn't ashigaru historically deploy and move on the battlefield with these things? If that's the case I see no reason why they shouldn't be more readily available - maybe even a researchable technology?

That said, I'm not sure if unit abilities are moddable in the first place .
    "I've snapped and plotted all my life. There's no other way to be alive, king, and fifty all at once." - Henry II, The Lion in Winter

I also only recently discovered this ability, and am wondering what "restrictions" there are, and how to remove them myself if nobody else wants to

Libertus

Yeah it's rather annoying when you can only deploy them when you're outside your castle and only if attacked by an enemy army .. Not to mention you need plain terrain with no grass or trees or hills and such ... That's one too many.
    If anyone can change this then I'll be eternally grateful