Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Subs Power 1.5 (updated 10/01)

Default Subs Power 1.5 (updated 10/01)

This is not actually a mod. It is an effort to embed all subs and addons to one user interface (launcher) so the player does not have to make any manual changes. All latest launcher futures will be included as you can check here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=563111

Supported mods (so far):

CAUSA BELLI 2.01 (Additional units for Minor Factions)

Polish Units

Death Animation Tweak Mini-mod

Goutlard's musket reload speed and bullet physics submods

NTW effects mod

White's Of Their Eyes!

v. 1.5 (Full)

* Polish Units submod for DME added. You need to download the pack from the Polish Units thread.

v. 1.4
    (Full)

* Causa Belli temporary adaptation for DME 8.0 Platinum added.
    * Fixed an issue with Death Animation Tweak Mini-mod.

v. 1.3
    (update)

* 2 mods have been added: Goutlard's musket reload speed and bullet physics submods and Death Animation Tweak Mini-mod.

v. 1.2 (Full)

* NTW effects mod has been added as a submod/addon for enable/disable it automatically. Version 1.1 of WOTE is included. Have in mind that NTW effects mod and White's of their eyes mod use the same file so they disable each other.

v. 1.1 (Full)

* Updated with launcher files version 1.3 included in DME 8.0.1 beta 5.

v. 1.0
    (Full)

* It adds White's Of Their Eyes! (Closer Range Mod) sub mod as a submod/addon for enable/disable it automatically. Version 1.1 of WOTE is included.

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Download Subs 1 5.7z from the link below. Extract it in data/DME, replacing existing files.

http://www.mediafire.com/?13w3szfqgq2a3t1

For Causa Belli:

Go here, download, CB 2.01.7z and decompress it somewhere. Open the decompressed CB 2.01 folder and copy all the content (all subfolders and files) in data/DME/Subs/Causa_Belli folder. Start DME, select Causa Belli in menu Subs and.. Attack!

Launcher automatically makes the necessary changes for CB, including the user script edit. Ignore Campaigns since CB offers (automatically) one campaign. You still can select the desired Options. CB 2.0.1 supports a 2, 3, and 4 turns per year campaign.

For support on included mods you still need to visit the mod thread. Please post here only problems related with enabling/disabling subs/adds.
    Last edited by husserlTW; January 10, 2013 at 01:45 AM.

Default Re: Subs Power

If you have a sub or addon (and... it works) and you want embeded, let a note here.

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

There was a mod that couldnt let HUMAN to replenish enemy units in enemy territory.Actually its very realistic because remember how many armies where crashed because couldnt reenforce/replenish in enemy teritory because this was difficult to do (f.e Napoleon in russia).Unfortunately i cant find it now,but i remember it was in this forum.
    Also this is a good mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=489732
    you can also add the terains ported from napoleon(terrain.pack
    and the ENB mod for better graphics ,and enlarged flags mod
    Last edited by Sir_Aggelos_GR; October 27, 2012 at 10:21 AM.

Updated with an important fix.

iCrusader's Avatar Civis

When you are deploying Subs Power in patch 8.0.1 beta or official?

Thx

Updated in version 1.2

Can I only run one sub mod? When I enable death animation tweaks the game just keeps doing the above. When I disable it the game works fine.

I have tested it and death animations enabled will not load the game.
    Last edited by Fallen Angel Ezekiel; November 18, 2012 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel Ezekiel View Post
    Can I only run one sub mod? When I enable death animation tweaks the game just keeps doing the above. When I disable it the game works fine.

I have tested it and death animations enabled will not load the game.
    Of course. You can run any mod or none. If a mod conflicts with another, launcher will disable the second automatically.

About Death Animations it seems that the pack is corrupted and the included txt files become blank... Try the attached file. Just extract it in data/DME/Subs/death_anim.

AuroN2's Avatar Foederatus

The Whites of their eyes mod doesn't seem to be working, every unit still has the same range they had before... :/

clone's Avatar Primicerius

is there a way of installing both ntw and White's Of Their Eyes!
    When a nation forgets her skill in war, when her religion becomes a mockery, when the whole nation becomes a nation of money-grabbers, then the wild tribes, the barbarians drive in... Who will our invaders be? From whence will they come?”
    Robert E. Howard

NTW effects and death animations dont work when i select them as enable.Game because non responding and doesnt start(doesnt crash)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Aggelos_GR View Post
    NTW effects and death animations dont work when i select them as enable.Game because non responding and doesnt start(doesnt crash)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...7#post12253967

Problem Fixed

I get application load error when I use this. IfI dont use it darthmod works as intended. Any ideas?

Updated

When I try to start a campaign the loadingbar goes disco when it reaches 3/4. I can hear the campaign is going on but I'm still stuck at the loading crash, no crash or anything.

Nvm! I found the fault. It was some other file that buggen out. Now it works!

Thanks for the work on Subs Power husserlTW.

FYI - when using your latest version and launching Causa Belli, my campaign map roads disappear. This does NOT happen when running any other campaign. Perhaps the Causa Belli scripts are slightly off. Is this an issue you could address in your next update?

Try the attached file: just extract it in game's data folder. Do not edit the user script for it. Please report back.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast