Thread: x2 units

Vitez's Avatar Miles

Icon5 x2 units

Is there an option like in darth mod for napoleon total war to have 500 units in one regiment( like x2)???

Default Re: x2 units

You can set the campaign_unit_multiplayer in user.script file to anything you want, the default is 1 which correspond to 300 men for most line infantry (400 for austria etc). Change it to 2 and its 600 (800 for austria)

tbh, don't do it. the game isn't designed for that sort of unit size and a lot of the men are just wasted.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

There will also probably be problems with the morale with units of 600-1000 line infantry. Also, I don't think you'll be able to position a unit of 600 men to 4 lines easily. It's already a problem already with large infantry sizes.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Is possible play with the original number of units? or max 200-250 for card?

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalipto View Post
    Is possible play with the original number of units? or max 200-250 for card?
    Just change the Unit Size in settings in game. Medium will give about 150 men per standard line infantry, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by zorak View Post
    Just change the Unit Size in settings in game. Medium will give about 150 men per standard line infantry, I believe.
    Oh! yes! many thanks.