Thread: When do you get the reforms

Default When do you get the reforms

Basically, i just want to know when do you get the reforms? what triggers it?

Default Re: When do you get the reforms

@jw1089
    Never played long enough to reach it myself lol
    But others told me they succeded with my mod
    Should be the standard: around 220 BC, imperial palace in italy,...?

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

oh ok, thanks. thats funny, cause you made the mod. do you think there would be any crashes with a no cd-key crack? do the improved general' sbodyguards come normally?

@jw1089
    marius takes place with an imperial palace in italy but not in rome itself
    Here an interesting article
    http://rtw.heavengames.com/history/g...d_minnie_balls

Please stop mentioning warez/nocd_crack ware here in the forum !!

What do you mean by "do the improved general' sbodyguards come normally?"

repman
    Last edited by repman; August 01, 2006 at 07:04 AM.

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

magpie's Avatar Artifex

Hail JW 1089,
    The reforms will trigger when population reaches 24000+ however to build your imperial palace you have to build the great forum first in any city outside rome,It took me a while to figure this out,hope this helps.