Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: "Vastator Unit Style 1.3". A more unit variety type mod. 1.3 RELEASED!

Yerevan's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: "Vastator Unit Style 1.3". A more unit variety type mod. 1.3 RELEASED!

I can't play S2 without this mod.

Do you intend to do the same for Fall of the Samuraie expansion ?
    " Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! "

Indefinitely Banned
    The western part of an Island They thought a kind of Coffee...

Default Re: "Vastator Unit Style 1.3". A more unit variety type mod. 1.3 RELEASED!

Clip
    Attached Files Attached Files

=Vastator='s Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by weirdoascensor View Post
    Clip
    Ok, i tried it, good work:

I would keep the Matchlock Ashigaru, the Long Yari, and the No-Dachi.
    I honestly prefer the old No-Dachi Hero (now they look too similar to the standard one, which have an armor stat on only 1 or 2, the Hero has 8).
    The back ornaments of GG are cool, but unfortunately some of their models go through the Sashimono one.
    What is this "samurai_gen_taisho.soldier.unit_variant"?
    Disclaimer: the post above is way way prealpha, the final version will be way better than this.

Indefinitely Banned
    The western part of an Island They thought a kind of Coffee...

Ah, I forgot GG has Sashimono...Well, Its your mod, your choice. samurai_gen_taisho.soldier.unit_variant is General Bodyguard - For those who want Bling Back Accesories but don't like Great Horo.

=Vastator='s Avatar Senator

If you find a way to remove Sashimono for GG we could keep them. Back in time i was looking into it (maybe there is a file that determines which units have it) but now i don't remember.
    Disclaimer: the post above is way way prealpha, the final version will be way better than this.

Love your mod, thank you for it!

thank you.

I have to ask how do you change unit variety?

I love you katana hero I want to change katana unit like them.

why this mod wont work for me?? the steam version was he closest to work but it changed only ashigaru and left samurai with weird white and black colors.. is it compatible with the MAC version of S2TW??

you should add some minos (straw coats) to the ashiguru if thats posible to modle that would look awsome i dont know if you do requests
    btw nice work

so ooo sad i cant use this mod, no effect happen,
    even i has placed mod in "data folder"