Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: "Vastator Unit Style 1.3". A more unit variety type mod. 1.3 RELEASED!

Default Re: "Vastator Unit Style 1.3". A more unit variety type mod. 1.3 RELEASED!

It is incompatible with BullGod 's Shogun model mod here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=540561 right? Weird texture and colors appear to me.

=Vastator='s Avatar Senator

Default Re: "Vastator Unit Style 1.3". A more unit variety type mod. 1.3 RELEASED!

Quote Originally Posted by master_cheat001 View Post
    It is incompatible with BullGod 's Shogun model mod here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=540561 right? Weird texture and colors appear to me.
    You mean only in campaign faction selection screen, right?
    Disclaimer: the post above is way way prealpha, the final version will be way better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by =Vastator= View Post
    You mean only in campaign faction selection screen, right?
    Yes it is. Models on campaign map are fine.

Yes it is. Models on campaign map are fine.
    As written in "known issues" on BullGod 's Shogun model mod first page.
    Disclaimer: the post above is way way prealpha, the final version will be way better than this.

As written in "known issues" on BullGod 's Shogun model mod first page.
    Oh it is a shame. Could you please work with BullGod and release the ultimate color and model for the game? I only hold love for your style and BullGod's.

Oh it is a shame. Could you please work with BullGod and release the ultimate color and model for the game? I only hold love for your style and BullGod's.
    I got your meaning wrong. As BullGod said it is known issue but if I don't use other mod like unit and recolouring mods, it is fine and very good images. I hope you could implement his work into your mod somehow. Thanks and have a nice week.

Hi Vastator nice mod but I have a suggestion is it possible to remove the two color line from the ashigaru armor ? its something very ugly(at least for me)
    let me know if you understand what I mean
    Grazie!

Quote Originally Posted by ManoFWar View Post
    Hi Vastator nice mod but I have a suggestion is it possible to remove the two color line from the ashigaru armor ? its something very ugly(at least for me)
    let me know if you understand what I mean
    Grazie!
    Do you mean these?

I introduced them in the last version in order to replace the "circlets", that are not so much historical accurate and have been asked to be removed by many people.
    If you have a basic knowledge of PFM i can give you some tips for removing the soldiers that are wearing them.

ah I see those are historical so in that case I have nothing to say realism come frist of everything in my point of view
    Grazie Vastator for your answer

Hi, i installed darthmod v5 which has vastator mod v1.3. My problem is that vus1.3 still has head glitches for my ashigaru units. How can i fix that? My current patch is 4768.

After some months of the mod first release, i want to give a big thanks to all you that have supported the mod and make it reach this success.

My humble mod has even reached CA attention! Some weeks ago i received a kind message by Will for the mod, due to its big success on Steam Workshop, the new official channel of mod distribution that CA has recently chosen. The mod is currently on 2nd place on the Top rated all time, mod category, and more than 10k people have on their shogun installation currently, plus the 29k that have it as a part of DarthMod (only counting the ones that have grabbed it through Steam Workshop). And i have to remember that the mod has been mainly done using the official modding tools, released in the last autumn.
    They even sent me this wonderful Shogun 2 hooded sweatshirt!

Again a big thanks to all you that have supported the mod in these months, through downloads, critics and appreciation posts, and thanks to CA for making this wonderful game.

really nice

Foederatus

ya...really nice mod. but i feel a little weird about Heroes Unit Armor. could you please make it much colourful with much ornaments rather than plain grey-iron like.., considering they're special units. sorry maybe it's just my opinion only. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dzm View Post
    ya...really nice mod. but i feel a little weird about Heroes Unit Armor. could you please make it much colourful with much ornaments rather than plain grey-iron like.., considering they're special units. sorry maybe it's just my opinion only. thanks.
    This has been done in order to make them more unique and to differ more from common clan units.
    But if you don't like it you can try to use VUS with Demokritos' ACC, that has different colors for hero units.

Again a big thanks to all you that have supported the mod in these months, through downloads, critics and appreciation posts, and thanks to CA for making this wonderful game.
    You deserve it, your mod is great indeed !
    I hope you are ready for modding some Rome 2 units my friend

More than 1,500 pictures: visit my Shogun epic battle screenshot thread !

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

After some months of the mod first release, i want to give a big thanks to all you that have supported the mod and make it reach this success.

My humble mod has even reached CA attention! Some weeks ago i received a kind message by Will for the mod, due to its big success on Steam Workshop, the new official channel of mod distribution that CA has recently chosen. The mod is currently on 2nd place on the Top rated all time, mod category, and more than 10k people have on their shogun installation currently, plus the 29k that have it as a part of DarthMod (only counting the ones that have grabbed it through Steam Workshop). And i have to remember that the mod has been mainly done using the official modding tools, released in the last autumn.

Congratulazioni! te la sei meritata dato che hai migliorato di netto l'aspetto visivo del gioco.
    This has been done in order to make them more unique and to differ more from common clan units.
    But if you don't like it you can try to use VUS with Demokritos' ACC, that has different colors for hero units.
    They're compatible together?

Quote Originally Posted by le_fred View Post
    You deserve it, your mod is great indeed !
    I hope you are ready for modding some Rome 2 units my friend
    Thanks also to you that have used some times my mod in your wonderful screens!
    Rome II? Let's hope that it'll be the best TW game that we are all waiting for; it'll be hard to achieve better results on unit look (they look awesome), but there'll be surely aspects of the game that could be improved (for example ui cards, or creating new units for minor factions such as Etruscans, Numidians and so on and made them playable)

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Zheng View Post
    Congratulazioni! te la sei meritata dato che hai migliorato di netto l'aspetto visivo del gioco.

They're compatible together?
    Grazie ! 100% compatible and recommended to use together (many of the screens you see on the first page have been taken with ACC on).

Hello there!
    Have to say this looks amazing!! I have just one question. I kind a dont know much about mods, but i wanted to know if i can just use some of the units to change their texture. For example i would like to change the Great Guard but the Yari Cavalry i would like to stay like in vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron1n25 View Post
    Hello there!
    Have to say this looks amazing!! I have just one question. I kind a dont know much about mods, but i wanted to know if i can just use some of the units to change their texture. For example i would like to change the Great Guard but the Yari Cavalry i would like to stay like in vanilla.
    Download Daniu's PFM (Link), open VUS.pack (or a similar name, the steam workshop one in called vus_1.0.pack) in your Shogun 2 TW/Data folder.
    Now that you have opened it, go to variant models/units: here's the list of the units VUS changes; to delete yari cavalry search for Samurai_Cav_Yari_Cavalry.soldier.unit_variant, righ click on it and click delete.
    Now go to File-->Save: Done!
    It's really easy, it requires only a bit of practice the first time

Nice!
    Thank you for the instructions works perfectly!!
    Really like your work . Especially the Great Guard and Takeda Fire Cavally!!!