Thread: [submod] Red Devil Units!

Default [submod] Red Devil Units!

This is my very first attempt to release anything here so please be lenient Right, so this minimod is inspired by Anton who started the red devil units some time ago (well, maybe Ii Naomasa started them even longer ago but whatever) and what you get is the following units wearing devil (ninja) masks. All the units are playable in custom battles and campaigns only for Tokugawa. You just drop the file in your data folder.

red devils bow cavalry - recruitable from bajutsu and upgrade
    red devils naginata cavalry - recruitable from bajutsu and upgrade
    red devils sword cavalry - recruitable from bajutsu and upgrade
    red devils yari cavalry - recruitable from bajutsu and upgrade
    red devils yari ashigaru - recruitable from the fort and every upgrade
    red devils naginata onna bushi - recruitable from naginata and upgrades
    red devils nodachi berserks (captain holds tetsubo)- recruitable from nodachi and upgrades

Their stats are similar to the dlc heroes and saints units. See attached pics for appearance. Well of course there can be much more units like matchlock or tetsubo but I tried sticking to the basic ones. Should you require any special ones just ask I hope you enjoy them.

Libertus

Default Re: [submod] Red Devil Units!

Awesome stuff man ! gonna give it a shot .

I can see from the screens that the horns are clipping with the ashigaru hats, could that be fixed maybe ?

Libertus

I cant delete my previous post sorry for double posting .

I am loving the red devils ! although only had the chance to try out the Ashigarus ! which let me say, are AWESOME !! How about adding a tiny penalty to morale against their enemies ?
    well since they were feared n all on the battlefield u know :p (red devils in general) .

Libertus

Mantis I have a question for you ... This mod applies to The Tokugawa Aligned clans ? As Tadakatsu I only get the Ashigaru and as Li I only get the cavalry .. How does this work exactly ?

Libertus

I noticed that when I have 5+ red devil units in a stack my fps drops rapidly when I hover over them on the battlefield .. The only time it dropped n me before was in a 10,000 Vs 15,000 army battle .. Yeah the numbers are crazy .. I was attacked by 3 full stacks at once but anyways .. Could that be fixed please ?

Hello sorry about the late response, unfortunately I don't know much about fps so I don't know how to fix that right now but since it came up I'll look into it and find info online, just in case you are still interested.

Regarding the previous question, you have to complete the building criteria in order to recruit each unit.

Also about the morale penalty, sure that can be done if you are still interested although I prefer not to have morale penalty since it takes away the fun of massacring

How do I actually download it? Sorry I'm new to this

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

link?
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!