Thread: EXPERIENCE OF "HARD" CAMPAIGN

Default EXPERIENCE OF "HARD" CAMPAIGN

First of all, i must congratulate Lusted for this mod.
    But i must tell him : what a hell is this period ! i used to think that romans were the best faction, with the best units, and that a roman campaign was almost too easy...
    Then i began a campaign in terrae expugnandae...
    I'm going to add some screens in my next post, but i already have one question : Have you ever had guys such a hard experience in RTW ?
    Because i'm in 220 BC, and i'm fighting hard each turn to preserve my territories, against tough barbarians (gauls and iberians), and an increasing kingdom of Macedonia, who's now knocking on my door !
    I'm interested in sharing experiences. Screens soon...

The Black Reaper's Avatar Hell's Gate

Default Re: EXPERIENCE OF "HARD" CAMPAIGN

ive had the same problems as you.... every faction thats on my borders in my roman campaign have attacked my border cities so my legions are spread out.... i have a couple legions taking egypt but most are in gaul and spain fighting off the britons and the iberians...

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Nicholas Rush

imthefrgt10's Avatar Senator

well ive goen thru about 50 years in te and ive had trouble getting out of italy but no 1 is really attackin my cities

<HonorGlory> You weren't here when the deal between me and Octavian took place.
    <Aristocrat> deal?
    <Aristocrat> Ill leave that alone actually
    <Evariste> No I wasn't. Corrupt bargain eh? Maybe it's better to leave the past in the past.

its easy to get out of italy but staying there is the hard part.... once you attack iberia or they attack you.... they send a few half stacks and full stacks at you with alot of bull warriors which are alot better then roman legions.

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

well then again i do have unlimited money remember lol

<Aristocrat> deal?
    <Evariste> No I wasn't. Corrupt bargain eh? Maybe it's better to leave the past in the past.

lol you should try a campaign without cheating at all.... its real hard..

i did, got tired of saving up funds so i just mysteriouslt found a large wad of cash, lol. yeah i know the campaign is hard i just use $ cheats on mods that are betas really. speeds up the process of finding bugs.

<Aristocrat> deal?

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by toons
    First of all, i must congratulate Lusted for this mod.
    But i must tell him : what a hell is this period ! i used to think that romans were the best faction, with the best units, and that a roman campaign was almost too easy...
    Then i began a campaign in terrae expugnandae...
    I'm going to add some screens in my next post, but i already have one question : Have you ever had guys such a hard experience in RTW ?
    Because i'm in 220 BC, and i'm fighting hard each turn to preserve my territories, against tough barbarians (gauls and iberians), and an increasing kingdom of Macedonia, who's now knocking on my door !
    I'm interested in sharing experiences. Screens soon...
    Check out my Terrea Expundae_5.0_Campaign Report, in this Forum. :hmmm:

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers