Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sekigahara no Tatakai's 412th Anniversary - The Sekigahara Campaign's V0.95 Update!

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

Default Re: Sekigahara no Tatakai's 412th Anniversary - The Sekigahara Campaign's V0.95 Update!

Nope. Everything you need is in the v0.95 package .

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

Averroes19's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Sekigahara no Tatakai's 412th Anniversary - The Sekigahara Campaign's V0.95 Update!

Thanks Anton! Time to play a new campaign. Any recommendations?
    Western Army or Eastern Army?
    Which clan?

I am leaning towards Mori (of course, of course), but who knows?

Most excellent update! I was waiting for this all of this month so I could start a domination campaign.
    I've been playing as the Iga Ikki, which has been a great campaign so far. You really have to play the sneaky, diplomatic, backstabbing, covert Daimyo considering you are right next to the seat of Toyotomi power!

By the way is there a full unit list for Seki in it's current state?

Do you want just the names, or stats + names?

Actually I've just resorted to looking in the custom battle config. I was just being lazy and wanted a unit layout of all of the clans so I could see what they all had without having to switch clan pack files. Thanks for the concern though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12