Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 4

trance's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Mass Effect 4

Quote Originally Posted by Chlοė View Post
    Why hello there, Mr. Illusive Trance! ;P
    Shhhh!

I don't like reapers though... That gotta count for something .

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Or Maybe Shepard's son (by Liara, Tali, Jack, Miranda or Ash)

sorry FemShep fans.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Noif de Bodemloze♔ View Post
    Or Maybe Shepard's son (by Liara, Tali, Jack, Miranda or Ash)

sorry FemShep fans.
    Some problems with this:

Child by Liara
    "Daughter" by default, due to the fact that all Asari are technically female. FemShep also wouldn't be excluded in this matter, because neither gender nor species matter for Asari where reproduction is concerned.

Child by Tali
    Impossible, due to fundamental difference in the genetic make-up of Humans and Quarians. You do remember that business about levo amino acids (Humans, Asari etc.) and dextro amino acids (Turians, Quarians) where picking up the wrong one can kill you in the worst case, right?

Child by Miranda
    Impossible, because Miranda can't have children. Yep, Miss Perfect isn't perfect, afterall.

I had hoped we'd get to create our own hero in ME4.

Kind'a like how you could do in Dragon Age 1.

ME4 has so damn many races and different possible backgrounds, it'd been a shame not to capitalize on it :/
    "He who wishes to be the best for his people, must do that which is necessary - and be willing to go to hell for it."

Let the Preservation, Advancement and Evolution of Mankind be our Greater Good.

And NO, my avatar is the coat of arms from the Teutonic Knightly Order because they're awesome.

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

I'd make such a sassy Asari.

All I know is I want a less good character. At least an anti-hero.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tankfriend View Post
    Some problems with this:

Child by Liara
    "Daughter" by default, due to the fact that all Asari are technically female. FemShep also wouldn't be excluded in this matter, because neither gender nor species matter for Asari where reproduction is concerned.

Child by Tali
    Impossible, due to fundamental difference in the genetic make-up of Humans and Quarians. You do remember that business about levo amino acids (Humans, Asari etc.) and dextro amino acids (Turians, Quarians) where picking up the wrong one can kill you in the worst case, right?

Child by Miranda
    Impossible, because Miranda can't have children. Yep, Miss Perfect isn't perfect, afterall.
    So not only did my Shepard get to have some sweet hot love sessions with these leading ladies but he also didn't have to wear a rubber? Atta Shep!

Wouldn't be so sure about that. You remember Scale Itch got aboard the Normandy somehow? Implications... unpleasant.

Oh yeah... forgot about that. Still there's got to be some advances to change the face of protected sex and STD treatment haha.

They have MediGel and OmniGel. Surely someone has thought of SexyGel?

Lubes AND protects.

Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post

P.S. Am I the only one who seriously hates the other races in the Mass Effect universe. The Turians are okay I guess, but I seriously love shooting up those fugly, blue hippie aliens.
    You mean those hippies where siblings working on the Citadel order hits on their pirate sister because of the inconvenience of getting blackmailed by her?
    Those hippies who legalize slavery and all kinds of drugs for personal consumption waiving product safety?
    Those hippies who obey to a medieval justice code when meeting the member of a religious order including summary execution?
    Those hippies who control the galactic economy and love capitalism?
    Those hippies with no trouble dabbling in genetic experiments on sentient races?
    Those hippies who like joining ruthless mercenary bands just for the thrill of the hunt and getting to kill stuff for a couple of centuries?
    Those hippies who seem to run all significant merc and crime organizations?
    Those hippies whose dreadnaughts are several times larger than anything humans or turians build?
    Those hippies where you find tons of them around weapon shops discussing whether to rather join some mercs, become commandos or just party?

Given these aliens are portrayed as so peace loving they are surprisingly brutal most of the time. And it's not even like you only meet such Asari in one place. It's virtually everywhere where a good number of them occupy extremely hazardous and violent professions. Just look at the casual violence a nerdy archeologist deals out without getting upset in the least.

So not only did my Shepard get to have some sweet hot love sessions with these leading ladies but he also didn't have to wear a rubber? Atta Shep!
    To be honest I still imagine sex with Asari is you getting mind fried just thinking you hit that blue chick when in reality you just sat delirious on the bed for half an hour having hallucinations while Liara does her nails and tells you how great you were when you regain consciousness. Would make more sense for the way Asari reproduce (no moving parts and able to do it with any species) and would have been hilarious.
    "Sebaceans once had a god called Djancaz-Bru. Six worlds prayed to her. They built her temples, conquered planets. And yet one day she rose up and destroyed all six worlds. And when the last warrior was dying, he said, 'We gave you everything, why did you destroy us?' And she looked down upon him and she whispered, 'Because I can.' "
    Mangalore Design

Quote Originally Posted by Mangalore View Post

To be honest I still imagine sex with Asari is you getting mind fried just thinking you hit that blue chick when in reality you just sat delirious on the bed for half an hour having hallucinations while Liara does her nails and tells you how great you were when you regain consciousness. Would make more sense for the way Asari reproduce (no moving parts and able to do it with any species) and would have been hilarious.
    Haha! That would have been absolutely hilarious. I can see a lot of Liara/Shep lovers getting really upset at this sudden, unexpected twist but I think it would be a hilarious Easter egg of sorts.

trance's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Mangalore View Post
    You mean those hippies where siblings working on the Citadel order hits on their pirate sister because of the inconvenience of getting blackmailed by her?
    Those hippies who legalize slavery and all kinds of drugs for personal consumption waiving product safety?
    Those hippies who obey to a medieval justice code when meeting the member of a religious order including summary execution?
    Those hippies who control the galactic economy and love capitalism?
    Those hippies with no trouble dabbling in genetic experiments on sentient races?
    Those hippies who like joining ruthless mercenary bands just for the thrill of the hunt and getting to kill stuff for a couple of centuries?
    Those hippies who seem to run all significant merc and crime organizations?
    Those hippies whose dreadnaughts are several times larger than anything humans or turians build?
    Those hippies where you find tons of them around weapon shops discussing whether to rather join some mercs, become commandos or just party?

Given these aliens are portrayed as so peace loving they are surprisingly brutal most of the time. And it's not even like you only meet such Asari in one place. It's virtually everywhere where a good number of them occupy extremely hazardous and violent professions. Just look at the casual violence a nerdy archeologist deals out without getting upset in the least.

Hippies, blue lesbian hippies all of them! They are blue and they reproduce funny. Slay the abominations!

Meh what difference does it make if I get off physically or mentally. Personally I'll take the mental pleasure, much less work.

If you rep me leave your name and I'll rep you back!

goro's Avatar Tribunus

For the fourth one i would like more than paragon renegade.I want to be evil or good.Not just save the world all the time

Forget evil or good, paragon or renegade. I just want a damn character driven story about a guy that may or may not be good or bad depending on who's watching.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Habelo's Avatar Protector Domesticus

But give me a good/evil meter so it is a RP game that focuses on who you choose to be throughout the game. I liked how you look more badass the more renegade you became.
    You have a certain mentality, a "you vs them" and i know it is hard to see, but it is only your imagination which makes up enemies everywhere. I haven't professed anything but being neutral so why Do you feel the need to defend yourself from me?. Truly What are you defending? when there is nobody attacking?

blank's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Habelo View Post
    But give me a good/evil meter so it is a RP game that focuses on who you choose to be throughout the game. I liked how you look more badass the more renegade you became.
    Personally i'd do away with any morality meters or good/evil "points" altogether. It's a very gamey system.
    My pony jumps ever so high

Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post
    Hippies, blue lesbian hippies all of them! They are blue and they reproduce funny. Slay the abominations!
    You just think Liara represents all of the Asari...
    In anycase ill rather take a hippie then a bigot