Thread: Game crashing on startup.

Default Game crashing on startup.

Hello, I have downloaded and installed the mod as instructed but every time I try to get into it I get a "What a mess" error.

I am using steam and I have done the correct things needed to get it running, I have your other fine mod running and working fine.

I do not know what to do, I have installed and re-installed five times and re-downloaded twice now.

I don't know really what is going on as I have never had these problems before, but i have seen some people that have had the problems then fixed it themselves so hopefully one of you guys will see this and maybe tell me what you did to fix it!

Thank you in advance!

Anzy

Default Re: Game crashing on startup.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzy View Post
    Hello, I have downloaded and installed the mod as instructed but every time I try to get into it I get a "What a mess" error.

I am using steam and I have done the correct things needed to get it running, I have your other fine mod running and working fine.

I do not know what to do, I have installed and re-installed five times and re-downloaded twice now.

I don't know really what is going on as I have never had these problems before, but i have seen some people that have had the problems then fixed it themselves so hopefully one of you guys will see this and maybe tell me what you did to fix it!

Thank you in advance!

Anzy
    may want to look at this
    Attention Virtual Store
    ''It is also advisable to disable the Virtual Store for M2TW, follow this tutorial as from step 3 onward: How To Fix UAC and VirtualStore Problems (
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=397636)'' Gigantus

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Hello.
    I am facing strange problem. When I try to start IB2 or the Kingdoms themselves (they go in "Gold edition"), the programme says me: "A fatal graphic error has occured. The game will now shut down. It is normally caused by setting your graphic settings too high..."
    It is strange for I have Empire TW and use it on rather high settings with no such a crush...

What is the problem?

Hmmm...
    Anyone knows?