Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any chance for sprite patch?

Default Re: Any chance for sprite patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Octavius-Augustus View Post
    I had a feeling I should check the progress in this thread today. That's great news, Rio, can't wait to play this mod again! So, all "thank you"s go to you, brother
    another addict like me?? he even thanking us for keeping interest and enjoying the game a HE do for FREE for US to play,arent he a plain old good person?

Addict is an overstatement. I haven't even played RTW for some time now, but I guess that has to do with the fact that I can't play Rio's mod or at least the battles, that is. So don't get hooked on anything, mate, but I sure appreciate what modders are doing - this is hard work absolutely for free. All we can do is stand in awe of those guys and maybe learn a little something - not everything in this world is greed, people can still create and share great stuff!

trying to give a hand,i took a try in creating sprites myself and then my name was forever written in the annals of epic failness,at least i tried

Quote Originally Posted by Ragimund Von Wallat View Post
    trying to give a hand,i took a try in creating sprites myself and then my name was forever written in the annals of epic failness,at least i tried
    No luck??? Try again

Addict is an overstatement. I haven't even played RTW for some time now, but I guess that has to do with the fact that I can't play Rio's mod or at least the battles, that is. So don't get hooked on anything, mate, but I sure appreciate what modders are doing - this is hard work absolutely for free. All we can do is stand in awe of those guys and maybe learn a little something - not everything in this world is greed, people can still create and share great stuff!
    Thank You Octavius-Augustus
    Last edited by Riothamus; January 26, 2014 at 10:12 AM.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

i tried couple times,it take more than an hours for the sprites generation and for some reason i get an error at the end,that said i only have modded units for the greek war mod in its earlier stages,so surely someone more competent than me in that area could make it,sadly i cant.If you need help for any task that my ability allow me to tackle i would be more than happy to help i would be happy to get involved again in a mod.

Octavius-Augustus did you ever tried SAI? it have 3 campaigns based around julian the apostate,its very complete and all,it give me a good ''fix'' while waiting and my utterly computer allow me to play it.

Maybe I'll check it out, Ragimund.. Still, Rio's mod has something special in it for me, maybe the time frame or the presentation of the mod, dunno. Great idea to try and "fix" the sprites yourself.. Sadly I have no modding experience so I couldn't help, maybe Rio has some tips for you. Don't give up on it, you know what they say: "Fall down seven times, stand up eight"

I hate to be 'that guy' to bump the thread, I just want to know if those of us with low-end machines will be able to enjoy the awesome mod soon. No pressure, no rush, just asking!

finally you did it! i was playing a nerve game with you wishing you bump the thread because i didint wanted to be that guy hahaha.nop cant play battle =( and yeah no rush or pressure HE was just asking loll =P

wen this patch is goin to be ready??

I have everything pretty much ready but cant figure out the sprites regenerator. I wanted to add the Dux Bellorum mod with the two campaigns but this release will have to wait a bit...Welcome to the forums xerx

Thanks for the answer, Rio, still patiently waiting...

Thanks for the answer, Rio, still patiently waiting...
    Anytime Octavius-Augustus Just one thing w/the music folder.. need to change it as currently it has issues

So that means that the sprite fix will be in the next patch, not a separate one?

So that means that the sprite fix will be in the next patch, not a separate one?
    I need to advertise for someone to try and fix it -sprites before I release the mod

I need to advertise for someone to try and fix it -sprites before I release the mod

Is it so hard to do? Can't you just "reverse" to the sprites before they became "heavy" for low-end machines? That would be the case before the current patch, I believe but I'm not 100% sure...

Is it so hard to do? Can't you just "reverse" to the sprites before they became "heavy" for low-end machines? That would be the case before the current patch, I believe but I'm not 100% sure...
    Hmmm I'm not sure either. I will look see

I looks like I can so...
    I can just leave it optional. Default will have the sprites
    Last edited by Riothamus; April 04, 2014 at 06:13 PM.

Cool! Looking forward to it, Rio!

it seem like we entering a sector with a high level of win captain

Cool! Looking forward to it, Rio!
    I just need the last sprites folder I had uploaded

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast