Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug report

Tuhaj bej's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Bug report

Hello!

My question is, why can not increase the size of the units.
    The multiplier does not work and always resets the graphics settings, the unit size is small.
    How can I set a triple unit size if the multiplier is not working?

Do you have any solutions?
    Last edited by Tuhaj bej; January 20, 2014 at 05:45 PM.

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

I don't know, I don't use size multiplier. If you edit the preferences script, did you remove the readonly attribute before editing it and then put it back after?

Beside, I don't consider it a bug of the mod, this is general NTW behaviour, I did nothing for this.

I set the multiplier, then I look at the graphics settings. There have been small setting in whatever it was before. I set ultra size.
    This will launch the campaign and has no effect. I step out of the multiplier preferences script itself Restored to its original value.
    I play a long time, but none have been seen.

Thanks for the answer, maybe I can handle it.

Patrician Artifex

Try changing campaign_unit_multiplier in the preferences.script? Maybe it works. Anyway, I did nothing in the mod about unit size multiplier, so I think it's more a general issue

Thank you. Since then solve the problem.
    However, I do not understand why in the training list of units that can be trained at the beginning of the campaign, which only later?
    For example, in the case of the Prussian 1808 units are already starting time inside.

The mod is simply brilliant.
    Last edited by Tuhaj bej; January 21, 2014 at 08:30 PM.

Patrician Artifex

The mod is fully working for Custom battles only. For Campaign, it is a work in progress. I need to finish the unit lists for every faction, and then I have to make a huge script for the campaign to activate properly the evolution of the uniforms with period. But I want to do this only after I have all the factions ready to avoid redoing it several times.

All right, I get it.
    Since then, only one error.
    The multiplier works well, but is not a significant part of Turkish units.
    Number where they could rewrite?

Patrician Artifex

Ottomans are in my to do list, their army is not done yet.

All right, thank you.

Good luck, I hope you will soon be ready!

I'm not sure whether this is a bug or not, but none of the units in either campaign or custom battle have names, its just blank and then (line infantry). It follows that patter all the through all the units. Buildings also have no names. Is this simply because of what stage the mod is at or have I missed something?
    Thanks

Patrician Artifex

Did you install the localisation file? Do you have another mod installed? There can be only one localisation file. I suppose you have another conflicting mod.

Hello ! Your mod should be very very awesome, but not finished, too many bugs, particulary the crashes on lanbattles, and the campaign is not realy playable at the moment. But I hope, I realy hope that it will be playable one day because your work is just impressive and ambicious. Are you still working on this ?

Patrician Artifex

I am. Look at all the recent screenshots for the Swedish units.

No crashes in landbattles for me. Campaign is indeed not playable, since I'm workin on custom battles and finishing every faction before I work on the campaign.

hello steph ,
    I did the complete installation of the mod. I currently play a campaign with France.
    there are many interesting things but I have not finished the campaign to give an opinion.

I only did a few laps and I met some pretty annoying bugs.

_a bug its very embarrassing .the artillery is constantly repeated the same message in all the battles.
    "artillery ready, artillery ready, ready artillery, artillery ready" ........
    _a bug after a backup has failed.
    I discovered the presence of Austrian units in my territory in Britain.
    _a small bug.
    it lacks a description for the cavalry battalion headquarters.
    _after conquering Sicily.
    military troops do not have a descriptive images.

Domesticus

Hello, astradeus!

Steph, still needs to work on the campaign.

Going to end up working factions for custom battle.

Hallo!
    First of all, congratulations for your Mod it's a very good one. The problem that i confront is the following, in grand Campaign all my German units (in any major( Prussens) or minor nation (Hessen, Bavaria, Wutterberg etc) in combat lands speak Italian! The only exception is when i play with Osterreich. In Play Battle mod the some units speak normally Germans. I do not have any another Mod installed. Please help me.
    Thank you in advance for your help.

Patrician Artifex

I should use a bigger sticky... Since I'm alone working on the mod, I cannot do everything at the same time. I'm focused on finishing the full roster for every factions, and I still have several to do.
    Grand campaign is not supposed to really be playable yet. In particular, the starting units are not configured to speak their native language since they are vanilla units and not mine. And so they will speak the latest language I added, here Italian. However, units that you recruit later should speak their own language.
    When the rosters are finished, I'll start working seriously on the campaign. But since I'm alone with limited free times, it can still take months.

Thank you very much for your answer. Unfortunately my edit and generally my computer programming knowledge is so mediocre, but I want to help if you want something. I will be in your disposition anytime. Thank you again for your response, i lived in Darmstadt so is so funny to play with Hessen against all!! Really your mod give me more funny hours to play with Napoleon Total War!
    Tschus!

hi Steph, congratulations for your work. Here is my problem, when I start a battle with the Italian units the game crash.

Patrician Artifex

It should work if you have everything installed properly, with the latest version of each pack. For example, the Italians require some new meshes for some hats, and if you forget to download the latest unitparts, it may crash.

Also, please confirm if it crashes only with Italians, or with another faction also? And if it crashes with any units, or only if you include a specific unit in the battle?