Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 243940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug report

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: Bug report

OK. We need to make more tests and try to identify one tech that could create this crash
    I don't have time at the moment, too busy at work. If you manage to isolate one tech, let me know.

Okay no worries, in any case you are listening and that's cool. I'll let you know if I've been able to locate the technologies that are problematic. This mod is almost perfect keep on guys and thank you.

1) I started a new Austrian Campaign this week on VH/N i make a save everyturn and try to do a battle everyturn to test the technologies, i sold Galicia to Russia at beginning for 5000 (because we cant build any units here ATM as you know), But what is interresting is that Russia is able to build units in Galicia and does it.

I dont have the Problem of Alexhussard with transparents austrian units.

I have few question because i did not read the whole MOE forum:
    - is it normal that i can search all technoligies at beginning ?
    - is it normal to start with a 1809 german infantry at the beginningg in one of our armies ? (from galicia lol)

Patrician Artifex

Yes, you can search any technology. Just decide your priorities.
    No, you shouldn't have 1890 units at start.

Thank you for your answer Steph.
    I did not change anything in the game so why do i have that 1809 line german infantry ? It is not located in galicia at beginning but it's in one of our general's army.

Did you find anything for the recruitment bug in Galicia for Austria ?

I will make a report of my campaign on your forum to report bug on tech and fortbattle but also tell a bit of how good the austria campaign can be with the help of your Mode. Where should i do it ?

Patrician Artifex

You can post report here or create a new thread. I'm too busy at the office to work on MoE during the week, I will have more time this week end.

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

Have you considered starting a Patreon?
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

Patrician Artifex

No, but if you have too much money, I can help you get rid of it through PayPal donation

If I can afford it after the cannon, I might just, people deserve to be paid for thiere work, and your work is very fine!
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

There are really weird noises during the enemy turn, and when viewing certain menus when playing as Portugal, like alarms and computeresque noises and stuff. Stop when all the way zoomed out.

Also, is it possible to create forts on the campaign map prior to the start? That way maybe they could represent towns not on the map? Just disable the build fort option, or higher upgrade levels?

Also is there any way to influence the AI to defend ports and villages more often? or garrison them even? I know we can;t change AI Behavior directly, but is there some way we can make doing so more "Attractive" to the AI?

Hello, Steph. I've been playing the Grand Campaign as Spain, and I noticed the Spanish are voiced in English, both on the grand campaign map, and also some of the battle voices (the "Group Orders" come to mind).

Patrician Artifex

Did you try another faction? Normally each faction should speak in its own language in the campaign now.

I remember hearing English dialogues from the battle AIs of Naples, Ottoman Empire, and I believe Sicily as well. Can't be sure if those were indeed their units, or just my own units' dialogues overlapping.

Okay, two things. One, I confirmed the Ottomans also having some voices in English.

Second, and this absolutely baffled me, why does each Spanish and Walloon guard fusilier unit have 480 MEN? That's not only extremely overpowered for a guard unit, but also doesn't allow them to form square, making them pointlessly vulnerable to cavalry.

Patrician Artifex

They shouldn't.

It is supposed to be 240. Are you playing with increased size units?

No. I have no other .pack's installed, other than MoE's. I used to have Darthmod, but was uninstalled through their .exe before I installed MoE, and I deleted the remaining files.

Patrician Artifex

Then it's in the options, you probably have double unit size.

Greetings Master Steph, is there any way to enable the tracer fire in your mod?? I enjoy the vanilla tracer fire better because you can actually see where your musket balls are going and if they are hitting enemy troops.

Patrician Artifex

How is it a bug report? Tracers are ugly, won't put them back.

Hey Steph thanks for your reply. I didn't mean that you had to put them back in the mod, what I meant was do you know if I can personally customize it myself to enable the tracer fire back?

Regards,