Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 318192021222324252627282930313233343536373853 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug report

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: Bug report

For Russia it"s normal. As it is Russia territory, Russia recruits Russian units there. Only the other factions can recruit Courland units.

I'll check the other one, but probably not before Friday.

Hello I do not have the portraits in the campaigns

Patrician Artifex

Do you have the MoE_Portraits.pack, including in the user script?

Hello I moe_portraits.pack in c/program files x 86/steam/steamapps/common/napoleon total war/data/scripts.
    and c/users/name/appdata/roaming/the creative assembly/napoleon/scripts.
    always face with black top hat for generals quote if it

Patrician Artifex

c/program files x 86/steam/steamapps/common/napoleon total war/data/scripts.

No scripts at the end, it goes in /data

Hey, first I would like to congratulate you on your mod: it's simply incredibly well balanced, thought, and the gameplay kind of feels like I'm playing Ultimate Generals (which is in my point of view a huge quality!). Great work really!

Now I've only played as Sweden right now, I would like to report a minor bug (probably over the variants) related to one of the foot unit of Finland area: the Indelta musketeers have their torso's model not showing up, probably because of a code typo, I don't know.

Keep up the amazing work, cheers!

Patrician Artifex

Will check that tomorrow. Or maybe it's a secret advance piece of Swedish technology for active camouflage. What tech did you researched with your gentleman?

Hello I expressed myself badly
    I moe_portraits.pack in c/program files x 86/steam/steamapps/common/napoleon total war/data and in user scripts located in data

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Manu La Canette View Post
    Now I've only played as Sweden right now, I would like to report a minor bug (probably over the variants) related to one of the foot unit of Finland area: the Indelta musketeers have their torso's model not showing up, probably because of a code typo, I don't know.
    Can you be more specific? I tried several custom battles, with every Swedish unit, and I can't find one with missing torso. What is the exact name of the faulty unit? Can you post a screen?

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Artwoty View Post
    I started new game and checked few factions, so I found bugs in AOR system.
    When you play Austrian Empire, Ottoman units are available for recruiting. Provinces: Zagreb-Croatien and Buda-Pest Ungarn
    This is a bug. Some regions had wrong resources. I have corrected it. Download new file for the campaign (dated today)

The same bug with the province Tirol-Innsbruck, when you capture this settlement you always recruit Austrian units but now I see Bavarian troops.
    Not a bug. Tyrol was at some point given to Bavaria. So Bavaria, and France, can recruit Bavarian units here. While other factions will recruit Austrian units.

Last one, I'm not sure is it a bug, about Kurlandian units. Russia can't recruit them.
    Since Kurland is Russian at start, Russia recruit Russian unit here, while other faction recruit Courland units instead (integration in the Empire on one side vs recruit of national "independantist" soldiers on the other side).

It's the same in Ireland or Scotland: Britain recruit "red coats" here, while the other factions recruit Green Irish units, or Blue Scottish units.

Hey, I downloaded the mod on mac yesterday and it seems great, but I'm getting a bug with the textures for muskets and swords. I've attached a picture to show what I mean. Any ideas what's going on?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Napoleon Total War Picture 1.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	600.8 KB 
ID:	334164

Quote Originally Posted by castoche View Post
    Hello I expressed myself badly
    I moe_portraits.pack in c/program files x 86/steam/steamapps/common/napoleon total war/data and in user scripts located in data

good morning
    moe portrait does not work nine first generaux francais work:
    bonaparte, ney, murat, davout, bernadotte, massena, dark-haired woman, trader, reynier. le rest are black I have desinstallé moe mod and complete napoleon war then re-installed two toujour pariel her does not work.
    two questions
    is it possible to make the mod worked abolish moe portrait?
    has what serve barracks cavalry?

I noticed few bugs this week:

First is about recruiting. You can recruit Poland Strzelkow pieszych 1805 and 1810 in the same time. Year 1810 has not come yet, in my campaign it’s still 1809.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Also, Kozaky Het’manshchyna has normal flag on loading screen but wrong on strategic map, and the leader is Muslim Qirim I.

Last one, Carabiniers a cheval 1809 have swords but don’t use them in battle, they can’t attack. It was a little bit surprise for me when they don’t protect my artillery in battle, yep.

Patrician Artifex

Noted. I wasn't today, and tomorrow I have a special Aikido training during the whole day. So I won't be able to correct it before next week.

Patrician Artifex

I fixed the issue for the Polish unit. But my Carabiniers have a sword and can fight normally. When you attack a unit with them, what happens?

hi, i have installed all parts i believe correctly, but i just cant seem to see unit names for any nation?! tearing my hair out over this!

Patrician Artifex

there can be only one localisation file loaded by the game. So if you install all my parts, but have another mod which also change the localisation file (like UPC), then the game is probably loading the wrong one, i.e. the one from the other mod, and so without my unit names.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    I fixed the issue for the Polish unit. But my Carabiniers have a sword and can fight normally. When you attack a unit with them, what happens?
    When I tried to make some screens with this bug, Carabiniers were fine. I think it was a single bug, it's fine now. Usually I have bugs with cavalary when I select them, sometimes it's kick me out from game to the desktop.

Buggies. After 1808 you can’t recruit fusiliers in Sicilia. Moreover you can’t recruit Napoli units, Napoli has the same Sicilian units.
    -

I don’t know is it a bug or some kind of your mod mechanics but Fucileri Provinciali from Sardinia are recruited for 2 turns. They are simple militia and usually you recruit them for 1 turn. The same bug with settlement Torino Piemonte-Liguria.
    -

Portugal can recruit militia from 1810 at early phase of campaign (my turn is 1806 march).
    -

Last one, I can’t recruit units from Greece and Ottoman Delveti when I play Portugal, maybe the same bug with others factions. If you play Ottoman, everything is fine.
    -