Thread: CTD in Ceaser Campaign

Maraxus's Avatar Semisalis

Default CTD in Ceaser Campaign

I'm playing 5.9.21 with BI so this may already be fixed in newer versions. I unlocked all factions as playable in the Caesar campaign and have customized some models in the DMB but have made no other changes in the code.

When I play as Bactra in the Caesar Campaign and try to capture Campus Yuezhe i get a CTD. It also crashes if i try to send in a spy and view the settlement. It's not a missing texture or model CTD as I am very familiar with those, and haven't changed any units involved in this specific action.

Also thanks for still keeping XGM alive, years later and I'm still drawn to XGM

"Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all." -Alexander the Great.

DimeBagHo's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: CTD in Ceaser Campaign

Hi Maraxus, good to see you're still enjoying XGM.

I have had a look a the problem and there is definitely something wrong with Kashgar (Tribus Yusezhe) and the next region over, Chighu (Wusun). Both cause CTDs if you try to look inside them with the perfect spy console command. The problem affects the latest version as well, but only the Caesar campaign. The strange thing is that those regions are set up exactly the same in the Caesar campaign as in all the other campaigns, so it's hard to figure out what the problem is. I'll keep working on it.

DimeBagHo's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: CTD in Ceaser Campaign

I'm still not sure what exactly the problem was, but it had something to do with the barracks buildings in those two regions. A fixed version is now available, but unfortunately the fix will only help with new campaigns.