Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [FAQ] How to Play in a Hotseat Game

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: [FAQ] How to Play in a Hotseat Game

I think this is a very good FAQ indeed!

Vagelaras's Avatar Tiro

Do you have any advice on how Arryn to deploy larger armies. All of their settlements ( except the Eyrie ) can recruit 2 armoured spearmen, some knights and then only militia. Should I wait some turns and they will be availalbe again or upgrade the recruit building ?

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Vagelaras View Post
    Do you have any advice on how Arryn to deploy larger armies. All of their settlements ( except the Eyrie ) can recruit 2 armoured spearmen, some knights and then only militia. Should I wait some turns and they will be availalbe again or upgrade the recruit building ?
    This should go in the War Room thread, but shortly put Arryn just needs to wait to deploy stronger armies, also needs more settlements not to go into debt. Ask in the other thread to get better answers I suppose.

FrostFox's Avatar Laetus

I'm new to Hotseating and I want to know how you can find a hotseat? Don't know if these is a stupid question or not but going to ask anyway.

Check in this very same forum. Every now and then, new HS are opened and asking for players. There is also a thread asking for replacement for players who couldnt keep HS and left. Anyway I strongly recomend you to start in a YoungBloods hotseat (Begginers), so you can build up experience and not face right away formidable players.

I hope you can find a HS to play in and that you have fun. Remember that the first times is very likely for you to loose to other player, not because you are bad, but for being inexperienced, that happened to every one of us. You'll find about tricks as long as you keep playing. Never the less, read this guide, the forting guide, and The War Room thread. A lot of useful information there!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345