Thread: Newest RC/RR compatible with SS 6.4?

Default Newest RC/RR compatible with SS 6.4?

Since SS has gone AWOL for 6 months now, is the recent RC/RR patch compatible with SS 6.4? PB mentioned in a topic that I shouldn't install the latest patch over SS 6.4 since it'll be included in SS 7.0, but I don't know whether he meant there might be compatibility issues with 6.4 or if 7.0 release was around the corner (which is now 8 months ago )

Default Re: Newest RC/RR compatible with SS 6.4?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=460505
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=538325

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blank
    Includes all RC2.0 files, purely for developer purposes at this stage.

So I'll essentially be playing SS 6.2?

A heavily modified and improved 6.1, since I think 6.2 was just bug fixes. The RR/RC Compilation includes 6.2.

There is no recent RR/RC patch. The last one was in 2010 or so. PB has been cooking up the new one since then. The "latest RR/RC files" are just so people can see some of the changes. It's a preview.
    Last edited by k/t; October 10, 2012 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by k/t View Post
    A heavily modified and improved 6.1, since I think 6.2 was just bug fixes. The RR/RC Compilation includes 6.2.

There is no recent RR/RC patch. The last one was in 2010 or so. PB has been cooking up the new one since then. The "latest RR/RC files" are just so people can see some of the changes. It's a preview.
    Oooh ok, that makes alot more sense, thanks

Hopefully one day Med2 will be like Crusader Kings 2 but with the ability to play your own battles!

I think he meant MTW3 or something.