Thread: the next patch

Default the next patch

well it is my first post, i setup v0.34 and 0.44 and improvments of daud.fr.
    i found that daud.fr missed to recruit special units in the desc_building.text so i replaced it with v0.44 desc_building.text then i added the roads and the farms and all the new bulidings and it works fine.

i just want to see in the next patches
    1-The crusaders becomes playable
    2-also the teutonic knights was used by the holy roman empire why wont u just add them to the holy roman empire,or make them to be playable.
    3-fire ability to the archers and make the towers of the walls fire flamable arrows and the siege towers and rams burns (like rome total war and bi)
    4-canons in later eras,i tried to make them avaliable but i failed.
    5-victory conditions.
    6-make the eastern`s building for muslims and change byzantinian and russian culture to romans or greek.
    7- when i defend my cities i dont found a barracks or governor palace or villa or churches or stabels.
    8-some units is too slow as fedual knights.
    9-historicall events(they dont work).

i really enjoy playing these mods and thanks for all who made this mods(i really enjoys the music of the game) and plz can u fix these problems in the next patches and god bless u for ur hard work.

The Black Reaper's Avatar Hell's Gate

Default Re: the next patch

the daud.fr improvements were included in patch 0.44 so were not needed to install as i believe.... and most of those are being discussed as of late in our official forums....also canons will probably not be available since this mod is a few years before canons started to show up in England... the speed for the units is just right.... historical events are being worked on... and many other things are still in development....

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Nicholas Rush

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

The belief, that daudr's submod-content is implemented in Chiv is wrong, no, it is not.

More buildings in the tech-tree will be content in later future-versions, and then planned especially for the high and late era.

Generally:
    The intended design of Chiv is not to have any buildings that provide good things/money/pop-growth etc. to the game to make playing Chiv a sunny walk. We try to make it a real challenge and try to provide support to the AI, and parallel as far as possible historical accurate. This needs a lot of time.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Shadow_Imperator's Avatar Italo/Aussie hayseed

Can't see why it would hurt to add a couple of farming buildings though... Maybe for more Western European factions, these improvements could reflect 'Feudalism', for an improvement in production there would be a happyness hit...
    "We are unable to choose the circumstances of our creation, and few of us choose our demise.
    However, as intelligent creatures of freewill, we are gifted, privileged, and so very fortunate; that we are able to choose the manner, in which we choose live". - Me

(If you like my quote or agree with it, you are welcome to add it to your own sig!).
    Under the patronage of Bulgaroctonos - PROTECTOR of the FAITH

The Black Reaper's Avatar Hell's Gate

i thought farming buildings were already included... eh i didnt pay that much attention

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Nicholas Rush

well actually farms and markets make the population growth in balance rather than v0.34 and v0.44 that`s when i played them i found that population was falling !!!

i dont know if daud.fr sub_mods is for 0.34 or 0.44 actually i setup them after 0.34 and the game went great,and i setup them after 0.44 and there was some recruitment missed and actually i got used to 0.44 and i loved daud.fr sub_mods in same time,so i make some change in the descr_buidling.text to add the new building and units and also i added longbowmen and saxons huscerls to kingdom of england

the real challenge is the independent nations,they got a huge armies for every city

actually most of fourms is talking about bugs but i dont see bugs here (except seljuk horse archers) i see some missing commands as i said above,also can u add the abiliy of voice that warns u that the enemy put his siege equipments and they captured the gates and towers

i know that to do such mods need a lot of time cause i spent hours and days trying to make some changes,but actually the game is great and thanks
    when the next patch will be released

Fresco's Avatar Semisalis

When is available the next patch with new units and/or other periods?
    I can't wait!!!!
    CAMPIONI del MONDO!!!!!

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

I'll add a bit pop-growth factors for the next patch, but actually in middle-age times there were very less settlements over 20.000 inhabitants, valid for Europe at least, except Italian and Greek regions.

As said, we will provide first the Early Era as far as possible bugfree and more complete, before we are going to work deep on High and Late Era. New buildings will be a part of the High and Late Era.

By the way, we need some beta testers in the next time, if somebody is up to this job, go to our SCC-site*, and give your will in the Beta-Test-Topic.

*see the link in my sig
    Last edited by DaVinci; July 26, 2006 at 01:00 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.