Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Illustrator ~ 6th Edition!

Radboud's Avatar Luctor et Emergo

Default The Illustrator ~ 6th Edition!

Introduction
    Hello fellow readers/artists,

Welcome to the sixth edition of the Illustrator!

Honestly I never paid much attention to "The Illustrator" before becoming a Content Artist and even then Finlander had to direct me towards it, I had to stand in the corner out of shame . To me the Illustrator is not just a nice read, it also provides a service to the reader and I've tried to keep that in mind for this issue.

As I have a strong connection to the modding scene you'll find more mod related subjects (mostly from the artist's perspective), I hope it will make artists interested in modding if they aren't already and maybe even teach modders some new tricks. Having said that I also hope artists in general will find this issue entertaining/helpful. It has been tough putting this project together but we managed to make a great edition even though I wasn't able to add Captain Carrot's interview with Lord Hamilton.

Lastly I would like to specifically thank Finlander, Shankbot12 and Inarus for their contributions and keeping me motivated to make this issue of the Illustrator and ofcourse the rest of the Illustrator team for their contributions.

Enjoy reading!

Radboud
    Illustrator Director

Illustrator 6th Edition Staff
    Radboud | Content Art taff, Tutorial Wrap Up
    Louis Lux | Tutorial Wrap Up
    Inarus | Software Review/Guide & Tutorial Wrap Up
    Shankbot12 | Competition Rundown
    Emperor of Hell | Freebie of the Month

Table of Contents
    Introduction
    1. Content Art Staff
    2. Competition Rundown
    3. Software Review/Guide
    4. Tutorial Wrap Up
    5. Freebie of the Month

1. Content Art Staff
    Click Here to View

Content Art Staff
    The Content Art Staff has undergone many changes and as a result we have a relatively new team so here comes a small introduction of who's who:

y2day
    Content Art Director

The head of the art staff, y has led the staff before and now he's back stronger than ever leading the team into productivity again and making sure the site stays top notch on the art side.
    y2day's Workshop

Radboud
    Content Artist

Often referred to as the right hand of y2day . Assists y2day by running the graphics competitions, fulfilling requests from regular members as well as twc staff members and other tasks y2day has no time for.
    Radboud's Workshop

Joar
    Content Artist

Our third man also assists with running the graphics competitions and fulfilling requests from regular members as well as twc staff members and moderating the graphics workshop forum.
    Joar's Workshop

Skyn0s
    Content Artist

Being an alround handyman Skyn0s helps out with any requests in the graphics workshop forum and moderating the forum as well.
    Skyn0s' Workshop

Lord Hamilton
    Content Artist

Lord Hamilton has recently joined the team mostly to help with the production of the Silver Shield publications.
    Lord Hamilton's Workshop

Narf
    Content Artist

Narf helps out where she can with the graphics workshop, like making stunning (calendar) wallpapers.
    Narf's Workshop

2. Competition Rundown
    Click Here to View

Competition Rundown

This Issue's coverage focuses on all the Art Studio's competition winners, but that doesn't mean the other artists should be ignored.
    Looking back through the submission threads I can not believe you guys managed to pick a winner - compared to my artistic skills they have all been like the Mona Lisa!
    So please go and rep all our worthy artists, they deserve it.

Below are all the POTW and UESW winning submissions since the month of June. Just to warn you that some of these images are quite large.
    The competition has been fierce, and the results magnificent - but only one person can walk away with the winning point, look below to see who that is...

POTW - 290 Winner
    POTW 290 saw the masses tremble at the sight of ♔Noif♔'s cavalry as they charged through the tall grasses.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    POTW - 291 Winner
    POTW 291 was a battlefield bursting with smoke, explosions and LOUD NOISES as ♔Noif♔ got his second well deserved win with this smashing shot.

POTW - 292 Winner
    POTW 292 was the sight of a familiar face. ♔Noif♔ announced his hat-trick with this wonderful cannon shot.

POTW - 293 Winner
    POTW 293 gave us a view of a courageous Russian charge. TheatroN appeared once more to remind us of his talent.

POTW - 294 Winner
    POTW 294 was the scene of one brave warrior, VENNONETES showed us his courage with a frontal charge of a musket line.

POTW - 295 Winner
    POTW 295 obscured by a thick fog of gunpowder showed us Holy Harry demonstrating his tactics by placing his units on the hilltop.

POTW - 296 Winner
    POTW 296 was the scene of a gruesome battle. General Brittanicus captured the chaos of the combat.

UESW - 192 Winner
    UESW 192 demostrated a new engine of war. naxzul666 delivered no mercy to his enemies with this powerful machinery.

UESW - 193 Winners
    UESW 193 saw two great winners. VENNONETES devastated his enemies' holdings whilst Naxzul666's men bravely fought in the sand lands.
    UESW - 193 Winners

UESW - 194 Winners
    UESW 194 saw another amazing two winners. mikea4's win left a trail of devastation and destruction and ♔Noif♔ used his superior position on a hill top to his advantage.
    UESW - 194 Winners

UESW - 195 Winner
    UESW 195 was back to a single winner. Sanguineus marched towards the burning settlement of his enemy.

UESW - 196 Winner
    UESW 196 showed us that technology doesn't give you a certain victory in battle. PunitorMaximus' bows and arrows were super effective.

UESW - 197 Winner
    UESW 197 displayed the closing stages of one bloody battle. Confederate Jeb delivered no mercy to his foes.

UESW - 198 Winner
    UESW 198 continued the Shogun theme but with GUNS. VENNONETES's defensive positions was simply too great for his rivals!

Below are all the VOTM winning submissions since June.
    The quality of videos that have been produced recently have been, quite frankly, stunning - alas only one can be declared the winner...

VOTM - 24 Winner
    Naxzul666 was at his best here with this excellent winning video, clearly demonstrating the wonderful services he provides for the Total War Community.

VOTM - 25 Winner Joschiking won this VOTM with a beautiful entry. The smart usage of sound effects in this piece was very impressive. A worthy winner as he proves he is one of best out there.
    VOTM - 26 Winner Joschiking recieved his second win of the VOTM competition with another excellent video submission. An epic story with some incredible scenes makes this video a worthy winner.

Below are all the Graphic Competition's winning submissions since June.
    The graphics being produced are simply stunning, and it really shows the great variety of talent we have here at TWC!

GC - 154 [Music] and 155 [Cars] Winner
    Epic double win by Skyn0s, the music competition was incredibly close at first but the tiebreaker proved Skyn0s the winner. It was won with a piece that does not honor just one music style but music in general. The cars competition was easily won by Skyn0s with a fantastic piece of art. Keep it up, this is the kind of art that makes the workshop special.

GC - 154 [Music] and 155 [Cars] Winner

GC - 156 [Vacation] Winner Congratulations to Radboud once more. This weeks competition's voting was again incredibly close thanks to the 3 submissions of great quality (Radboud's submission won thanks to a 1 vote difference), thanks goes out to all who voted as the number of votes was quite high with 25 votes.
    GC - 157 [Horror] Winner ongratulations to GERULA666 for winning this week with his FANTASTIC piece. Voting was close once more since he won with a 1 vote difference. To all of you guys, keep up the good work the competition this week was the toughest since forever.
    GC - 158 [Ancient Greece] Winner Congratulations to GERULA666 for winning again this week with his beautiful piece. The competition was won with ease as this submission got twice as much votes as the runner up, well done mate.
    GC - 158 [Ancient Greece] Winner
    GC - 159 [July Calendar Wallpaper] Winner Congratulations to y2day! For the records it will count for a win for him but the true winner is Narf! She had a great piece and won the poll hands down, but the piece was disallowed. I can't believe we all missed it but her name was in the work. Totally unintentional and totally missed by all except one helpful member. So congrats to you Narf for a great piece and I'm deeply sorry it isn't counted as a win for you but it will be featured on the front page along with y2day's and the other submission by Araval. Great work from him as well.
    GC - 160 [Game of Thrones] Winner Congratulations to Joar, for winning with his most excellent artwork. Voting was again pretty close and we've had 29 voters this time. Keep up the awesome work Joar.
    GC - 161 [Games] Winner Congratulations to GERULA666, for winning his 3rd competition with his fantastic Rome 2 tribute. Voting was less close compared to the past few weeks.
    GC - 162 [Star Wars] Winner Congratulations to The Edain, for winning his 1st competition with an awesome father and son Star Wars tribute. Voting was easily won with twice as much votes as his closest competitors.
    GC - 163 [Rome II] Winner Congratulations to GERULA666, for winning once more with his stunning Rome 2 artwork. Voting was won with 3 more votes than the runner up.
    GC - 164 [August Wallpaper Competition] Winner Congratulations to GERULA666 for this masterpiece. We all wait with great anticipation for Rome 2 TW and if it is half as good as this wallpaper it will be worth the wait. I must confess that I know y2day has been using it for his wallpaper since he posted it in the submission thread. It will be featured on the front page as soon as possible. Awesome job GERULA666!
    GC - 165 [Batman] Winner Congratulations to Finlander for winning this week's competition with his fabulous Batman artwork. Voting was won with 6 more votes than the runner up.
    GC - 166 [The Olympics] Winner Radboud, much to his surprise, won this weeks competition with a stunning entry. Voting was pretty close and it was a thrilling week.
    GC - 167 [Grand Theft Auto] Winner Congratulation to Radboud for yet another win! The voting was pretty close with only one vote difference between the winner and the runnerup.

So Ladies and Gents that is it for this Issue, but don't worry coming up next we have some amazing stuff lined up for you. I hope you have enjoyed looking through our spectacular winners, and we hope you go and try out some of the competitions for yourself. A big thanks to LuckyLewis and the Artist's Studio team who provided the commentary. That's all from me, have a good day.

~ Shankbot12

3. Software Review/Guide -- By Inarus
    Click Here to View

Google (Trimble) Sketchup, a Review/Guide.Google’s answer to 3D modelling, Sketchup is a program used recreationally by amateurs or professionally by architects. Though having been handed over to Trimble Navigation, one of the key advantages of Sketchup remains: almost all that you need is utterly free.

With this in mind, I believe Sketchup’s principal audience is those who are not experienced with modelling, rather than veterans of far more elaborate software. Sketchup’s tools generally work as one would expect and Sketchup attracts users who otherwise would be clueless when it comes to modelling by presenting the user with a clean Interface which is not overly crowded with buttons. Its intuitive tools work as one would expect and are clearly explained through both Sketchup and the program’s tutorials.

Yet how does a program, designed with architecture in mind, come to be of use for modding Total War Games?

Sketchup’s primary strength being the modelling of buildings, such as those seen in Google Earth or when your local supermarket presents an image of how its new store will appear; therefore it is natural that it be used for modelling similarly in Total War games. Currently, I have been using the tool for modelling Campaign Map Custom Settlements such as the ones seen below, using the accompanying tutorial to implement them into the game.

Simply by browsing the 3d Warehouse - Sketchup’s online collection of user-made models and resources - one can see the capabilities of the program, extending beyond buildings to vehicles (custom boats surely?) and people. Though I am uncertain of how a unit would export, Sketchup could be used for modelling units.

Not only can Sketchup model but also texture (and in doing so, UV Map). The tool not only allows you to apply a material to a face, but also manipulate the material’s size, orientation, position and more, making it possible to map a many sided model with only a single texture made up of differing surfaces - much like a vanilla M2TW’s building texture (an example of one below-right).

However I must note the issues with the “Free” version of Sketchup. I’ve been using a professional version for some time now and to be honest, I haven’t used any of its additional tools yet. The most notable advantage though of forking out an extortionate sum of money (£334 or $495 although a massive student discount is available if you are eligible) is that it allows you to export models to various formats - a feature excluded from the free version. However, having personally encountered issues exporting directly from Sketchup to Milkshape (the model tends to be upscaled without reason), I prefer and recommend using 3ds Max to import Sketchup models and then export them to Milkshape as .obj.

To wrap up, Sketchup is easy to learn and simple and enjoyable to use. It isn’t demanding on ones computer, it exports - as far as I can see - without issue to 3ds Max using either the Pro exporter or Max’s importer, though one of those will set you back money-wise. Overall I think the program offers a lot of potential to modders.

As a postscript, I shall link you to a series of videos - not a tutorial - moreso a recording of myself modelling the early stages of a Strat-Map Model: Highgarden for Westeros: Total War.

4. Tutorial Wrap Up
    Click Here to View

A Guide to the Creation and Implementation of Campaign Map Settlement Models -- By Inarus

Introduction

In this, my first tutorial, I aim to provide you with an overview of the basic stages to create a model and implement it as a Campaign-Map Settlement.

Required Tools

Programs such as Autodesk 3ds Max or Maya can be used for modelling, as well as Sketchup. For texturing, I would recommend either GIMP or Photoshop.

Stage 1 - Finding a Settlement Template
    When you are just starting to model for the strategy map, I recommend working on an existing model to give you an idea of the dimensions you need to keep to.

Firstly, you will need to ensure that you have extracted the models_strat folder in order to find a suitable template model.

The vanilla models are located in ...\Medieval II Total War\data\models_strat\residences as can be seen below. Here you can chose the sort of model you need, but for the largest, I’d recommend choosing a huge_city model.

Now that you know the model’s location, open IWTE and navigate to the “Specials” tab where you can find the buttons needed to convert the model to a workable format

The IWTE Interface - The Specials Tab

Select Read Strat Cas, navigate to your chosen model and open it. A new window will appear allowing you to view the model you have selected. If you are satisfied, select Write Strat Cas to MS3d and your model will be converted. In the above Windows Explorer image you can see that two converted models were saved to that location.

Stage 2 - Creating the Model
    If you chose to use a template, it will be saved in Milkshape’s MS3d format which you may not consider to be the best format for modelling. I recommend exporting it as .obj to get it into 3DS Max (talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire).

Left: A personal test of how an immense city could work as not one, but two settlements.

Here the settlement is considerably larger and units are able to walk freely inside the model - yet the impassable walls have been simulated by the use of impassable terrain. In your chosen modelling program, the template model will give you an approximate wall height, tile size, tower height and so on and though all these can of course be exceeded, bare in mind that the model has no effect upon where units can walk - if it takes up more tiles than it should, Units will walk through the model regardless to get to the Settlement Tile in the centre.

A note regarding the cuboid atop the model: this is the “Symbol” which appears in-game , not as a box, but as the flag bearing the faction symbol. More about that in the next stage.

Once you have created a model, it needs texturing. Textures will be later assigned in Milkshape, yet the model must be UV Mapped for it to apply properly to each surface. If you are using 3DS Max, there is a UV Mapping feature in-built, but alternate software, LithUnwrap for example, can also be used. Once this is all done, export to Milkshape for the finishing touches.

Stage 3 - Finalising in Milkshape
    The final stage is to apply the texture, so with your model open in Milkshape, navigate to the “Materials” tab. If you applied any textures to the model elsewhere, they will be listed, if not you will need to create a new material and assign it a texture. Make sure these are in .tga format. If the texture colour seems incorrectly displayed, try modifying the colour in the Ambient, Diffuse, Specular and Emissive buttons. To assign the texture, the best means is to ensure the model has been grouped. To do so, select all the faces using a single material, select Regroup in the “Groups” tab and then in the “Materials” tab, select your chosen texture and click Assign.

Next, go to File > Merge and select the template model you imported earlier. It is best to do this to ensure the model is orientated correctly (not all of you will necessarily have this issue), as importing into Milkshape seems to rotate the model by 180 degrees - to fix this, select Rotate in the “Model” tab, tick Origin under “Rotate Options” and set Y to 180 before clicking Rotate.

The template also supplies you with a “Symbol”, a plain box with a Material assigned to it called “nomaterial”. This group can be freely moved about your model to where you want the banner to stand using the Move button in the “Model” tab.

Finally, save your model as .MS3d.

Stage 4 - IWTE Now that your model is ready, open IWTE and navigate to the Specials tab. There you can find all the buttons needed to convert the model to use ingame.

First select Read MS3d Strat Cas and open your model. Unlike when you are reading a .cas file, no preview window will be shown.

Secondly, ensure your texture is assigned correctly by selecting Chg Strat Cas Textures. In the box which appears (right) the Meshes which make up your model are listed along with their respective texture. In the example image, the mesh titled “Storms End” has the texture “storms_end.tga”. From where the strat model is located, the .tga files are typically kept in the “textures” subfolder. Thus, in order to correctly assign the texture, you need to change the path to: “textures\storms_end.tga” and ensure your .tga file is in the Textures folder.

The “Symbol” mesh is the aforementioned settlement banner which is not assigned a texture manually and is therefore greyed out.

When this is done, click OK to apply your changes.

Finally, click Write Strat Cas to save the texture changes and convert the model to one which is compatible with the game engine.

Stage 5 - Installing it into the game
    Here you are faced with a choice - is this model for generic settlements of a particular size - e.g. is this for all northern european huge cities? - or is this model unique to one particular settlement?

Making it a Generic Settlement

Simply browse to [Medieval 2 Directory OR Desired Mod Folder]\data\models_strat\residences. Copy your model into this folder and your texture files(s) into the ...\\residences\textures folder (presuming that is where you directed the game to look for them in Stage 4). Finally rename the model according to which settlement type/level you desire to replace, appropriate levels include:

village
    town
    large_town
    city
    large_city
    huge_city

wooden_castle
    stone_keep
    castle
    large_castle
    fortress

The Culture must precede these to create a name such as northern_european_huge_city.cas. Check the Vanilla residences folder for a full list, including port and fort names.

With your model renamed appropriately, launch the game and hope it works.

Making it a Unique Model

This works by assigning the settlement a “faction_creator”, different to the owner of the settlement. If, for example, I choose England as the settlement’s “creator”, then all English settlements of the same size will use this unique model. Therefore the “creator” ought to be an unused faction such as the Normans or Saxons are in vanilla Medieval II.

If, therefore, I chose to use the Normans, I must name the settlement according to it’s creator’s culture, not according to it’s owner’s culture - therefore an arabic city, created by the Normans, will be called, northern_european_city.cas.

First, create the following directory: ...\data\models_strat\residences\faction_variants.

In here, make a folder named after your chosen faction “creator”. In this you place your model, named after it’s creator’s culture and the settlement size, appropriate levels include:

village
    town
    large_town
    city
    large_city
    huge_city

wooden_castle
    stone_keep
    castle
    large_castle
    fortress.

Within this new folder, make another called ...\textures (presuming that is where you directed the game to look for them in Stage 4).

Now, you need to inform the game of the unique settlement’s existence. In …\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign, open descr_strat.txt and browse to the settlement you wish to assign the unique model to.

Code:
    faction    spain, balanced smith
    ai_label         catholic_faction 
    denari    6000
    denari_kings_purse    600
    settlement castle
    {
        level large_city
        region Storms_End_Province

year_founded 0
        population 9300
        plan_set default_set
        faction_creator normans
        buildings
    The blue shows you the faction’s name and how it differs from the settlement’s “Creator” in green. In your descr_strat.txt, simply enter the name of your chosen “faction_creator” like above and save the file.

Launch the game and fingers crossed.

Common Issues and Errors

CTD whilst loading a Campaign.

A common cause of a CTD during the loading of a Campaign tends to be that a texture has been applied incorrectly. Open your .cas in IWTE and check the texture is correct by clicking the Chg Strat Cas Textures.

Ensure that there are no spelling errors and that the “ \ ” is correct. Ensure that it also directs to a .tga file.

Techniques on How to Enhance Your Images -- By Louis Lux
    Forword This tutorial was sent to me by Louis Lux via a private message and I decided to add this as an article for the 6th Illustrator to honor him for his great contributions to this site as well as showing the reader some great techniques.

Radboud
    Illustrator Director

I'm going to show you two methods to enhance your image, they can work separately or together it's really up to you.

Open the file with your rendered unit in it, in my example it's an Isenmach Axemen in a pose taken from the fatality animation with a file size of 640x480 and a transparent background, for me it's better to work with a bigger image and then resize to fit the unit card.

Filter Method

1 - Left click the layer and click in Duplicate Layer, I find that it's best to apply the filters to a copied layer and give it a transparency option.

"The first image is no longer available"

2 - Normally I use the Soft Light option with Opacity and Fill set at 60%, this gives a certain glossiness to the image and increases contrast if you want it to be lighter you can set the layer to Lighten or Lighter Color.

3 - Go to your filter gallery and choose the Diffuse Glow option under Distort, make sure the background color is white or a light color. Set Graininess to 0, Glow Amount is the intensity of the Glow and Clear Amount is the size of the Glow, you can use the same settings I did 6 and 12.

4 - Now go to Render/Lighting Effects

5 - In the Lighting Effects Window you can set the Style to Crossing Down, if you want the light to be stronger increase the Intensity and Ambience options.

6 - Although not really necessary you can apply a Gaussian Blur to the layer at 3%.

7 - You can now save the file in .psd if you don't want to loose your layers. You can now merge the layers (ctrl+E) and apply one of two filters of the Filter Gallery depending on the effect you want. If you want the image to be lighter go to Artistc/Film Grain and use the settings Grain 0, Highlight Area 1 and Intensity 1. If you want the shadows to be darker go to Texture/Grain set the intensity to 0 and the contrast to 55.

Levels Adjustment Method

8 - Open the file then go to Adjustments/Levels

9 - In the Levels Window click in options, here you have three options, the first one will preserve the color of your image and the other ones will modify the color mainly reducing warmer colors, in this case you want to preserve the color so click in Enhance Monochromatic Contrast and then OK.

10 - In the Levels window you have some preset that you might want to try it out like Lighter. You can also move the handles yourself to see what you looks best.

11 - You can also edit the amount of shadows, midtones and highlights according to the color channel. This is not very helpful in this case but very handy when it comes to portraits. To use this it's best to have a good notion of color theory and it takes a lot of experimenting to get comfortable with it.

12 - In the Blue channel you can move the shadows handle to a value of 10 this will decrease the amount of blue in the darker parts of the image which will make them more yellowish that will result in a image with a orange/brown hue.

13 - In the case that you want to have some freedom to experiment with this or if you have several unit cards in a single file I suggest to do the following. Press Alt and left click the half white half black circle and hold it clicked, now slide the mouse to the levels option and release.

14 - You will be prompted with this window, check the box saying Use Previous Layer to Create Clipping Mask and click in OK.

15 - Now you'll be able to edit a Levels Layer located in the Adjustments tab anytime you want that will be applied only to the layer below it.

5. Freebie of the Month
    Click Here to View

Freebie of the Month
    The freebie for this edition is provided by Emperor of Hell and contains 4 high resolution (1024x1024 pixels) textures for texturing models or to be used on background images.

Please give the creator of these textures, Emperor of Hell, credit when you use these textures in your artwork and release it.

Download Here

That is all for the 6th edition of the Illustrator Art Publication! We sincerely hope that you enjoyed the read and that you will be here next time for the December Edition
    ~The Illustrator Team

Last edited by Omnipotent-Q; October 08, 2012 at 05:25 PM.

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Illustrator ~ 6th Edition!

Woo! It is here.

A great issue guys, I love the modding direction it has taken.

+rep
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

Finlander's Avatar ★Absolutely Fin-bulous★
    Content Emeritus

FINALLY! Excellent work Rad and the team! +rep

• Son of MasterBigAb; • Father of St. PolycarpeKahvipannuRadboudMhaedrosGeMiNi][SaNDy
    FlinnUndyingNephalimKAM 2150
    Charerg

Radboud's Avatar Luctor et Emergo

I would like to add that when you use the freebie of the month for your artwork, it would be nice to give credit to the original creator Emperor of Hell.

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

Awesome job. Loved looking at the different pictures

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Great work to all that contributed.

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

Boustrophedon's Avatar Grote Smurf
    Citizen

Amazing work, fellas! truly great edition and I'm sure those freebies will be used by future modders

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Another splendid edition. Well done everybody!

Fantastic, love it.

Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.

Domesticus
    Artifex

Great work with this! Too bad I couldn't write that tutorial in time.

The issue banner looks stunning by the way. Thanks for all the effort as always, Rad and others!

Aikanár's Avatar no vaseline
    Blog Entries

Awesome work all of you!

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

An excellent issue, my friends.

Inarus's Avatar In Laziness We Trust

Good job compiling this Rad +Rep, now go get good internets in case you need to edit it :laughing:.

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Shame the interview didn't make it Very well, see you in December
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

Product Designer

Great to see the illustrator back with an amazing 6th edition, looking forward to the next issue already!
    DESARC92 / Product Design
    Once known as MarcelP | Product Designer | Under the Patronage of Legio
    Marcel's Modder's Resources | Tutorials | The Graphics Workshop

Murfmurf's Avatar Primicerius

Great work chaps.

Lovely to see several WTW members involved

Westeros: Total War Unit-Maker
    Check out our previews here!

Great work guys!

Worthy ones!
    "See that they are well supplied with beverages, with their drink avidity satisfied by giving them as much beverages they want. Then they will easily get defeated by their lust of yeast as by roman arms" Tacitus, Germania 23

Menumorut's Avatar Ducenarius

Interesting

»MY GRAPHIC WORKSHOP« UNDER THE PARONAGE OF G☼D HIMSELF »MY ROMEII FAN ART«

Nice!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast