Thread: link dowload Battles of Asia 1.0 is died

Default link dowload Battles of Asia 1.0 is died

link dowload Battles of Asia 1.0 at :http://www.clanlong.com/forum/viewth...%3Btypeid%3D15
    died please for I a link dowload other

Default Re: link dowload Battles of Asia 1.0 is died

Download thread.

By the way, last version is 2.0.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

no I don't want Battles of Asia v2.0 that I want Battles of Asia v1.0. for I ask a question is:
    when will have Battles of Asia v3.0?

Why do you want BoA v1.0 ? I told you the last version is 2.0. And please read the forum before posting, because you would read there there won't be a BoA 3.0.

~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

yes because I think that BoA v1.0 will have a map china period Qing dynasty and a map korea
    should I really want play BoA v1.0. I hope that BoA will still be development not must end at BoA v2.0 I think that if you continue development BoA to 3.0 is should have a map Asia and Southeast Asia Asia including the following countries: Qing dynasty, Ming dynasty, korea dynasty, north korea dynasty, tibet and Mongolia. Southeast Asia including the following countries: laos, cambodia, thailand, east timor, vietnamese and indonesia I additional add at Asia is includinghave Japan and Taiwan I think that you should development BoA to 3.0 go I will wait and enjoy BoA completely new in years later I will wait news good from you foreign I additional add at Southeast Asia will have add two new national is champa and Khmer empire you see have be not?

BoA v1.0 doesn't even have a campaign, while BoA v2.0 does. And as I said before, development has stopped for years now, so there won't be a new version of the mod.

Closed.