Thread: Download links and installation

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Default Download links and installation

Download links

This page contains a table with all the parts of the mod. It indicates the size of the files, and the date of the last update, so you can more easily track the changes and check the files you downloads are correct.

http://stephane.f.david.free.fr/NTW/Download.htm

This is hosted on my own account, no advertisment!

Don't forget that there could be only one localisation file : remove the localisation from other mods, or you may have before using ours to avoid any conflict. You can keep the default localisation file from CA.

Warning: the installer will automatically overwrite the userscript with the latest one, with all options. If you want to remove an optional file, or use another mod, you'll have to edit the usercript manually after installation.

Automatic Installation
    Download the installer (firt link at the top of the page), unzip it and run it!

Manual Installation
    The mod is modular, with several parts.
    You need most of them, some are optional.

• Download each required file and if you want the optional files (recommended)
    • Unzip each file in the Napoleon Towal War Installation folder , data sub folder. Something like "Steam\SteamApps\common\napoleon total war\data"
    • Copy the user.script.txt to something like "C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\Scripts"
    • For the campaign, unzip MoE_eur_napoleon.zip in the data\campaigns folder
    • If you don't want to use some optional parts, don't forget to remove their lines from the user script.

Note: if you already installed a previous version, you don't need to download again everything, only the files which have been modified recently.

Don't forget that there could be only one localisation file : remove the localisation from other mods, or you may have before using ours to avoid any conflict. You can keep the default localisation file from CA.

Warning: the total size of the mod is big, but you can download it in several steps.
    We will post regular updates and enhancements, and thanks to the modular approach you'll have to download only the changes.
    For instance, when we add a new faction, you can get the pack for it, and don't need to download again all the other factions!

Last edited by Steph; July 29, 2017 at 07:04 AM.

Patrician Artifex

Default Re: Download links and installation

The website where the files are hosted seems to be down.

This site is l'Aigle's, not mine, so I have to do some inquiry to see what happened, if it can be corrected or if I need to upload to another site.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Patrician Artifex

Download working again, for the moment as individual files. I'm uploading the full version, but it's very large and may take a while

Patrician Artifex

I have modified the download page, with the release of a new installer. Currently in beta !